Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

The Dryad shuffled down the stairs, having been put in her bed the night prior by the Incubus, and she yawned, stretching her lithe form out before she eyed Xenthara and her book for a moment. Grinning deviously, she plucked the book from the woman.

And then pranced around the bar with it, giggling much like one might expect from Killi, before she settled at the other sideof the bar, still standing, flipping through the pages of the book. "Wow. This looks boring as s**t."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: uh huh....
ealth: 100%

Xenthara's brow arched his as the book was taken from her. She made no attempt though to ride from her reclined position. She then brought her arms up and crossed them. "That so? I actually find Dante's Inferno to be rather...truthful." She said before yawning. "Careful...Lucifer gave me that copy." She said as she leaned back more as red feathers fell from behind her.

The book itself showing age, more so then one would think a book would last. It would begin to heat up under the dryad's hands.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: N/A

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

The Dryad wiggled a bit as Xenthara rose her brow, giving a devious grin. "Well. I've never read it. I was just giving you crap." She sighed, however, when the book began to heat up, the Dryad squeaked.

Not wanting to drop it, she shuffled it from hand to hand, before handing it back to the demoness with a pout. Childishly, she stuck her tongue out at the book, and put her hands on one of the cold glasses behind the bar, sulking. "Rude thing anyway."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

The woman's twin cat ears stood up then back down slowly as she watched the dryad. She took the book back before it seemed to vanish into thin air. "I know you were. But sadly I have become a master of handling these situations." She said as she tilted her head lightly to the side letting her crimson locks flow into her face for a moment before she blew them off to the side.

"It's from Lucifer what do you think?" A hint of sarcasm in her voice as she let out a long panther like yawn. "Anyway you seem to either be chipper or in a pain in the a** mood. What gives?" She asked before she brought her legs down to lean forward grabbing a bottle of Devils Spring Vodka before sitting back in her chair and propping her feet on the counter once more before cracking open the bottle and taking a long swig from it.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"I'm not a pain in the a**!" Dhizzandra huffed at Xenthara, her cheeks protruding with stored air for a brief moment, before she deflated, sulking. "I don't know...I just. I feel good, I guess. And mischevious. Maybe Killi's rubbing off on me through diffusion, I'd say osmosis, but I'm pretty sure that's not possible." The woman tapped an emerald finger to her chin, before grinning.

"Why, what's wrong with being chipper? I don't see a problem with it." She grumped, briefly, before finding a muffin to nibble on as she cooed, chrysanthemum's flourishing along her tresses. "Ooooo. I was thinking." She giggled. "Laser lights on the dance floor. To make the Disco ball effect, without the disco ball."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

A slow soft sigh came from Xenthara's mouth as she listened and watched the dryad. "Joy....Two Killi's...shall I end my suffering now or later?" She said before bringing the bottle up to her lips and taking a long swig from it. She then let steam roll off her lips before she rolled her neck. "Nothing wrong with it...just abnormal these days." She said before tilting her head back to look at the dance floor.

She moved it from side to side and clicked her tongue. "I wouldn't mind that. Givo's in the backyard...I'll talk to him about it."

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra sulked a bit. "Yeah...I know I wasn't up to par, I guess, with things being the way they were when they came back. But I'm trying...to move past that." The Dryad sighed, pouring herself a bit of brandy, as she sipped it in silence for a long moment. However, her golden gaze seemed to flicker to the yard, and then back to Xenthara when she mentioned Givo.

"Ooooh, yeah. Did you get a chance to talk to him about a plexiglass display case? And maybe ...uhm. OH! I wanted to ask you about your animal thingieh. Did you want plants in there, to make it seem more like their natural habitat?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara's brow arched higher. "You're sarcasm radar must be broken..." she said as she then tilted her head all the way to the side. "That's what he's doing right now actually. He wants to make it look like the rest of the Tavern so he's working with wood and metal to give it an older styled feel." She said moving some crimson hair once more.

"Yep. I was planning on having you and Mikata go nuts in there with the plants. I also need to figure out where to put the Alligators though."

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra stuck her tongue out at Xenthara, before she giggled softly. "Ooo, maybe I'll go see." She gained another mischevious twinkle in her gaze, before wiggling softly. "Oh! Alligators! You need a swamp! I can do that! My first home was a swamp, I bet you didn't know that. That was a long time ago, though. But I can make a swamp all their own, and still have it confined within the animals area. You'll have to build a really big habitat, though. Heck, you might be better off having it put up entirely around the Tavern and lake, and then we can go from there."

She clapped her hands together, before shuffling into the kitchen. She returned with another muffin, gods, the way she ate, it was by some miracle that she wasn't a million pounds.

"YEs. I vote you turn this WHOLE Place into an animal habitat."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara blinked as Dhizzandra spoke. Her cat ears twitching before she shook her head snapping back to reality. She stroked her chin lightly as she thought. She began to mutter in demonic to herself before she slipped behind the bar, behind Dhizzandra and grabbed a pad and pencil. She soon slipped back into her chair before she began to write quickly and sketch something out. "If the place really needs to be that big...them perhaps I'll do something different...Create a portal...A portal leading to the large piece of land that I own in Ireland...We'll turn that whole area into a massive habit area of sorts...and people can come and go as they please. Givo needs to get his butt in here..." She said tapping her fingers impatiently but last time she bothered the man she got scolded.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"Ooo, we could do that! And I can still make a swamp! Ireland's a bit cold for an alligator and stuff." She shrugged a bit. "But if we pad it with enough plants, that won't be an issue." She gave a wicked grin, before wiggling.

"Ohoh, I'll go get him." She grinned at Xenthara, and without waiting for any further comment, she darted towards the door, nearly tearing it off it's hinges as she moved towards the back yard. Spying Givo, she peeked over a bush at him, before popping up.

"Hi! There's lunch inside."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

"There's that...and possibly we could use some form of magic...we'll see." She watched as the Dryad spent no time rushing to get Givo. She blinked a bit and stared at the open door. "Hmm." She said as one of her ears twitched. She then turned and began to write once more.

Gizo was in the middle of using a drill to create holes into pieces of wood. He was humming to himself, badly like usual before the dryad popped out of the bush. "AH!" he turned the drill off as the wood began to spin since he lost his grip. The next thing to come from his mouth was a Spanish (Spain spanish..I think there's a slight difference). "Senora....you're going to give me a heart attack." He sighed. he took his goggles off and tossed them to the side before ruffling his hair a bit. He was sweating a bit and his muscles buldging from the work he was doing. "Lunch? Actually...that sounds great. After you."

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra blinked in surprise when Givo seemed to loose control of the drill, and she giggled softly at the sight of the wood spinning around on it's own. "Ah, sorry! I didn't mean to startle you." However, she rose from the bush, and unplugged the drill for him so it didn't go crazy and burn stuff down, or ...worse, ruin the wood or something. Either way. However, the Dryad watched him for a moment, before making a noise of almost appreciation at the view.

"Oh. Uhm. Okay. I made some sandwiches. Are you okay with ham? I made some turkey,too. Unless you're a vegetarian. There's some really good veggie wraps too!" She chirped, prancing back into the Tavern ahead of him.

"And there's some lemonade, ice tea, or brandy, if you want it~. Xeeeeeeeeeen, Givo's here!"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Givo ruffled his hair a bit more getting saw dust out of it. "It's alright. Thank you for unplugging the drill." he said as he took off his gloves and the wrapping around his arm. His whole arm tattooed. He walked behind her heading towards the door. "I dont mind meat or poultry..I'll eat almost anything." He said watching he bounce about.

Xenthara looked up as Dhiz brought Givo inside. "I can see that." She said as she and the man locked eyes. "I have another task for you." She gave a innocent smile to the man.

Givo sighed and sat down at the bar near Xen. "Dont you always?" His spanish accent remaining. "Let me see it after I eat." He said as he looked back to Dhizzandra. "If it's alright...anything you make and give me will do."

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra practically vibrated with energy, and she offered a beaming smile to Givo at his request. She got him a glass of sweet iced tea, two turkey sandwiches, with all the fixings, and some chips. She set the plate and glass down in front of him, before offering Xen a plate as well. Then she got herself a veggie wrap, nomming on it as she settled on a stool, before wrinkling her nose.

"Well, You can look at it this way. At least we keep you busy. It beats being bored, am I right?" The Dryad chuckled softly, as she got up, wrap in hand as she shuffled about the room to move the hanging flower pots so that they could get the sun required, or less sun, in some cases. "Let me know if you're still hungry after that, it's not like we're lacking in the food department."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff