Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Crowley's
ood: Good lord
ealth: 100%

Xenthara sighed. "You could have taken some of my fur or spoken to me about it. We could have come up with something better." She said closing her eyes for a bit. "You'll have to work on your project in my room at the Tavern from now on. You can find everything you need there but you cannot use the sewing machine without me in the room. And as for paying for Crowley's sheets...you'll have to do chores around the Tavern as well to earn money. I'll pay him now that way you dont owe him but me...and no video games for two weeks. And weather you like it or not..you're going to have to give him a real apology. After you both simmer down though." The red head sighed as she glanced to the door.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: N/A

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
Damian listen to Xen as he scowled the best a kitten could.
"But- grr, fine."
He would easily argue with Crowley but when it came to Xen the boy couldn't. The kitten jumped down from Xen's lap and crawled under his bed, pulling A silver helmet with two large horns on it out from under the bed.
"He'll probably going to be angry about this too, won't he?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara watched the kitten crawl under his bed. She groaned lightly seeing the helmet. "Most likely..though if I remember right the hounds horns grow back instantly...so you might be safe." She said picking the helmet up and looking it over. "Your'e doing a wonderful job." She said with a smile to the kitten before kissing his head again. "For now..just stay in here. I'm going to go see if he's simmered down at all. You're lucky he didn't go all flame on and burnt everything. Maybe in a bit I'll send you off to the Tavern to keep working okay. She said getting up and picking the kitten up again and placing him on the bed.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
Damian smiled lightly his whiskers twitching as Xen praised his good work. The kitten crawled into his sweatshirt and shifted back into his boy form as he sat on the bed and waited.
Crowley remained outside, watching Loki run around with Azrael as the other hounds lounged in the sung. Crowley's yellow eyes remained on that bald spot as his cigarette slowly burned between his lips.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara smiled back at Damian before she sighed and opened the door before stepping out and closing it behind her. She ran her hand though her hair before turning and walking towards the back door. She opened it up and stepped outside dusting herself off as she watched the hounds. She then crossed her arms and looked over to Crowley before slipping a hand into her pocket and handing him money. "He's going to do chores around the Tavern to pay me back but here's enough to buy new sheets. So in the end yes he is paying for them. He also wont work on his project here but will be at the Tavern working on it."

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
Crowley glanced to the money before looking back out at the yard.
"Money isn't the issue it's the lesson. He will work to pay that amount off but I won't take your money or his. He needs to learn the balance of what he does."
Crowley snubbed the cigarette out on a stone before looking back to Xen.
"Under your supervision I hope."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara slipped the money back into her pocket. "He's a kid Crowley. He didn't want to bother us about his project. He understands now he was in the wrong and has agreed to every term i set out to him." She then quirked higher. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked to his last statement.

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image
"Meaning he won't be allowed to operate a sewing machine without you around. Who knows what he would do to that."
Crowley's phone beeped as he looked down to the message.
"I've got to head back now. I'll bring back a pizza for the kid when I get home."
Crowley leaned over and kissed Xen's cheek.
"See ya, Kitten."
He whistled as Zazel soon fallowed after Crowley in through the house and out the back door.

(( Got to go do some painting. Bye! ))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara walked back into the house once Crowley was gone. She cleaned up the mess that was around folding everything up neatly before placing them into a large bag. She swept up whatever was left on the ground and threw it out before doing some house chores.

[[Have fun! Bye!]]

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Doin' alright

Xenthara sat outside near the lake on a tree branch. She was watching the lake closely noticing that it seemed...different today. Her tail whipping back and forth as she waited before a low growl came form her as a current began to flow close to the surface. Soon enough the water rose into the air a bit and began to dance.

Soon enough the water shifted and morphed into a man and a woman dressed like the Phantom of the Opera. They danced with one another above the lake as if the water below them were a grand ballroom. Xenthara herself continued to stare before she narrowed her eyes. "Mom." She laid down on the branch and continued to watch before finally when the imaginary song was over, the water fell back into the lake.

Xenthara sighed softly before she hopped off the branch and headed to the Tavern. She walked inside and clicked on the coffee pot.

Aged Shapeshifter

Outside the tavern near the edge of the lake knelt Kurama, digging in the dirt. The lack of sunlight would have proved problematic if what he'd planted had been a normal seed, but he didn't seem worried. After a few minutes, he brushed his hands off on his pants, stood up, and surveyed the patch of fresh-turned earth.

"Yes," he murmured, arms folded over his chest. A lock of something shiny and dark was stuffed back in his pocket. "That should do nicely."

Lake water lapped at the bank a dozen feet from the patch of earth, slow, predictable. Soothing. It was a good place for them to be brought into the world, he thought, watching the sprig of green coil up from the ground at his feet. A natural environment steeped in the elements-- earth, air, water.

"Only one left."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Doin' alright

Xenthara's right black cat ear twitched. The scythe shaped earring glowing. "Stop it. Not every little movement is a threat you know. Keep it up and I'll put you away." The scythe seemed to dull in fright of the threat as Xenthara's eyes turned towards the window. They turned black a moment as she looked towards the lake. In a blink of an eye they would change back to their deep crimson color.

First though she picked up the coffee pot and poured herself a mug of coffee. She added Irish cream and sugar to it before picking it up and heading to the door. Her tail flicked as the door opened for her before her tail wrapped around the outside knob and closed the door once the woman had stepped outside.

"Can I help you?" Xenthara's voice came a bit away behind the man who was at the lake. She sipped her coffee as her long fluffy black cat tail flicked behind her before swaying softly.

Aged Shapeshifter

Oh. A visitor. Caffeinating, by the smell of her drink. Kurama smiled at her and shook his head, every manner minded. "Not really, no. The preparations are finished. Now all there is left to do is wait."

He must've looked a little off in the head when he looked back down at the leafy coil curling up out of the dirt. It fed steadily off the thin stream of spirit energy he offered it, careful not to drown the delicate sprout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff