Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

ocation: Tavern
ood: Doin' alright
ealth: 100%

Xenthara looked down at the spot where he was looking. "Preparations?" She asked looking back up. Plants not being anywhere close to her forte so she was pretty ill educated in the different plants that existed.

She brought her mug up to her lips again and sipped it. "Please tel me this isn't going to turn into a massive person eating plant..." Her nose scrunching up at the thought as a few choice memories played in her head before she shivered. Her ears pointing upwards a moment as a slight breeze blew past them. She shook her head bringing a hand up and rubbing her ears gently.

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: N/A

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

Hiei had particular hair. It was tall and thick and jagged like the flames of a fire, each spike standing nearly a foot from his head perfectly. Except one. One seemed a little shorter than the rest and it was clear he was aware of the fact. From a high tree he perched, large red eyes fixed on the woman Kurama spoke with. A brow arched, partially hidden under white bandanna.

"Mn."

He dropped from the tree to stir up a small cloud of dust as feet hit the earth, landing a few yards from the pair. Hands were shoved in pockets, short form closed off with the folds of that black cloak.

"The hell are you doing?"

Aged Shapeshifter

Kurama chuckled, "No, nothing like that. In fact this variety is quite placid. It's the fruit I'm most interested in harvesting." The sprig had grown at a phenomenal rate, broad green leaves rising past his waist. It looked like a miniature tree, and as it grew, the stalks at the top began to split and spread outward like the boughs of a cherry tree. The base had begun to harden and darken, becoming barklike.

Ah, there he was. "Hiei," he greeted him over his shoulder, pleased. "I need your assistance. Come here for a moment."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara's ears perked up as she thought she felt eyes on herself. She then heard a voice as she glanced around though sipped her coffee again. She was a true coffee addict and she blamed it all on Killi. When the shorter, black haired man jumped down from the tree she turned and looked at him. She gave a small waved as a greeting before the first man's words hit her ears.

"Well...that's good." She said taking a step back for a moment. She thought for a bit. "If you two are hungry or thirsty dont hesitate to ask...I think I'm going to go bake some cookies." She turned to leave the two to their small tree. She began to hum to herself as she made her way back to the Tavern. Though before she got there a young hell hound rose up from the ground and gave her a bark. The hell hound had a skull head with horns. It's eye sockets were blue flamed voids and it's mane of fur was blue flames as well. It had clawed feet and a long snake like tail. "Hey Azreal." She pet the hounds head as it panted before she entered the Tavern with the pup.

Azreal trotted over to the fire and stepped inside it before curling up as Xenthara went to bake some cookies.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

The woman was eyed, angled eyes following her as she began to walk off. He blinked.

"Cookies?" Those things with chocolate in them. The sugary things humans eat as treats. He remembered eating them once. Delicious. Mouth watered and reds flickered to Kurama. "You stole my hair." Annoyance was clear in his voice. Turning on heel to face his back to the redhead, he followed behind the woman, allowing a few yards of personal space.

Hiei tried to sound as uncaring as possible. "These... cookies. They contain chocolate?"

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      "Regret is a different beast when you live for centuries."
      User Image

With a nod of acceptance, he let the woman return to the tavern to make cookies. She was probably disinterested in the quirks of individual plant varieties; Kurama couldn't blame her.

"..." What he did blame her for was thieving Hiei's attention with said baked goods. Sigh. "Yes, I did," he admitted to his companion, catching up to him quickly. The small tree would be fine on its own. The fruit, however, wouldn't ripen without the final ingredient. "But I'll show you why later. You seem to be rather preoccupied." Green glanced at the girl and her hellhound, amused.

Cookies. Of all things.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara stopped on her heels hearing the question about cookies. She turned and looked at him. "They can if you want them too. I usually just bake whichever ones come to mind. The kitchen's usually full of bakes goods between my and Dhizzandra's need to constantly bake. " She said with a shrug as she kept the Tavern's door open.

She tapped her finger to her chin. "There's also chocolate cake, chocolate chocolate chip muffins...Chocolate pudding." She said since the man seemed to be asking more about the chocolate then cookies. "You want some chocolate?"

She then looked to the red haired man blinking a bit. "Things need time to bake though...so if you help your friend out a bit and talk to him I can bake you up some chocolate chip cookies or something if you want?" She said twitching her cat ears.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

Large eyes stared at the woman as she continued on about chocolate food stuff. He stepped inside as well and glanced briefly at Kurama. "What reason do you have to steal my hair?" A distrusting glare shot to the redhead before he turned his attention back to the cat-eared woman.

"What is pudding? And what are muffins?" Puzzled, red eyes drifted between her and Kurama. "Yes. I enjoy chocolate. How long does it take?" He was attempting to sound less interested and less impatient than he was, though failing quite miserably. Weight shifted from one foot to the other slowly. "Do you have... colored fruit alcohol?"

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

Luckily, Kurama was spared the obligation to reveal the true nature of that tree by their host's generous offering of myriad chocolate delights. He'd been about to explain muffins and pudding to Hiei when the smaller youkai asked for booze, of all things.

^___^;;

It wasn't like him to drink the stuff unless tricked into it. "What he means is, do you serve margaritas here?" explained Kurama, addressing the feline woman. Then he lifted a brow at Hiei, silently aiming that insatiable curiosity his way. Booze, really? Interesting.

Perhaps he wouldn't mind leaving that tree alone for a bit. The matter was hardly pressing.

"I imagine you could busy yourself with a drink or two while our kind host prepares your treats." More amusement. "Which reminds me, we haven't introduced ourselves; I am Kurama, and this is Hiei." He inclined his head in a shallow bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

"Well pudding is a smooth milk based desert that comes in alot of flavors...and a muffin is like a cake or a type of bread that's usually small." She rubbed the back of her neck. She never realized how difficult it was to actually explain to someone what certain things were. "You can try a bit of them all...and it shouldn't take too long...." She said blinking a bit.

"Colored fruit alcohol...." She asked before turning the the red haired man as he explained. "Oh. Yes we do." She said with a nod of her head. She ran her fingers though her bangs moving them from her face.

When Kurama introduced them both she gave a smile and a bow of her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Xenthara...but please call me Xen." She said kindly to the two. She said feeling sorta bad for zapping the attention from Kurama's tree. She had to admit, she never thought the mention of cookies would bring the attention to her.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

Arms folded over his chest, chin lifted. Eyes drifted between Xen and Kurama as the two took turns explaining. "I see." Mm. Chocolate. "Yes, I'd like to try them." He spoke matter-of-factly, short and to the point. Then paused. Milk? Attention flickered to the woman, expression perplexed. "Why would people use milk? I realize most creatures here are mammals, but I had thought they wouldn't need milk beyond the primary stage of growth."

Strange. Perhaps it was a neko thing. He'd heard cats enjoyed milk quite a lot. "Does the milk come from you or someone else? What species is it?" Weird. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. There seemed something perverse about eating a snack that had someone's milk in it.

Eyes turned back to Kurama. "What?" He'd seen that questioning look. "Is it strange to you that I would enjoy it? You drink the stuff all the time." Granted Kurama had far more tolerance, but he'd never admit to it.

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

She did a good job explaining the treats, though mention of milk had Hiei fire off another round of likely awkward questions. Poor girl. Kurama couldn't help but grin, laughter barely quelled. "Milk is a common ingredient in human foods, Hiei. Normally it is harvested from a cow or other grazing mammal." Let him chalk it up to the oddities of mortals, drinking the infant food of other species.

Hiei's defensiveness was met with a smile and a shrug. "Yes. I just never thought you'd admit as much so readily." Jaw flexed, amusement kept in check. He wasn't likely to drink at all if he felt mocked.

Better shift the subject. "Since that's the case, I think I'll join you. Xen, is the bar self-serve? I wouldn't want to bother you while you bake." It had been awhile since Hiei trusted anything the fox had made himself, which was half the reason he was asking.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Before Xenthara could answer his first question about milk, the one about why people would use it, Hiei seemed to ask if it was her own personal milk being used in the pudding. The neko blinked rapidly a few times at the question before she looked down at he breasts then back at the man. "Umm." She started before lifting a hand up in thought.

Though thankfully she was saved by Kurama. That would have been just a tad bit to awkward. She gave Kurama a look that said 'Thank You'. She walked towards the kitchen but paused. "No...it's not self serve...but.." She snapped her fingers three times before a dark smoke swirled around the bar. "I always have someone around ti serve if I'm busy." She said with a smile. "Just tell her what you'd like and she'll make it happen."

And with that the neko slipped behind the bar and into the kitchen to bake.

User Image
Currently Looks Like: Herself
Health: Fine

The black smoke swirled before forming the body of a woman. The woman was only five one over all height. Her hair was a dark black color but had patches of white. Her body was nothing special but her hips proved that she had given birth multiple times and her skin was pure white. Her eyes though were a deep mahogany color.

She wore a black dress that fell to the floor and was holding a strange pipe in her hand that had red smoke coming out of one end though the smoke never got anywhere far as it just vanished into thin air. "What can I serve you two?" She asked before bringing the pipe to her lips and inhaling the smoke but not blowing it out.

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ℋιєι
The Forbidden One
User Image

Cows. They were drinking the lactation of cows. Strange. He mulled it over, a bit disturbed. Well, so long as it didn't taste weird he supposed he could tolerate it. "..." Kurama was pointedly ignored.

Besides, a woman who looked like the female version of Hiei appeared quite literally out of thin air and it startled him. He blinked, looking at her blankly. He, too, had black hair with a frost of natural white in it, and was quite short. He was barely two inches taller, but when you were rarely ever taller than anyone, it was a relief to find such a moment. And so he peered down at her, shoulders lifted and squared. "Margaritas and... and chocolate food... things. What was it?" Head cocked as he glanced to Kurama. "Muffins?"

Aged Shapeshifter

K υ ʀ α ɱ α
      User Image

"Muffins, yes," he answered back, amusement fading. Head tilted, perplexed. He wasn't used to being ignored quite so-- pointedly. There seemed a reason behind it deeper than mere annoyance. "Hm."

Green flicked down to the woman who addressed them, surprised to find she looked quite a bit like Hiei. Only female. With childbearing hips and a rather more polite demeanor. "I'll have something with strawberries, please," he took a seat at the bar, one long leg crossing over the other, posture perfect. He hadn't anything specific in mind, too busy mulling over his companion's peculiarities to worry about what he was drinking.

((Sorry that took forever. Not feeling well. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff