Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"Right now everything about the Greenhouse is perfect. later I might like to do some more exotic flowers and fruits, but mostly it's just for basic stuff right now."
She cooed at him, before smiling at his mention of the lake.

"We did have Mer in it, at one point. But they have not shown themselves for a long while, perhaps they have simply gone into a hibernation of some sort. I know we had a Siren that resided there for some time too, but she too, has disappeared."
Dhizzandra sighed ever so gently, before smiling at Givo.

"You're very useful to keep around. Maybe Xen will offer you a permanent position in maintenance or something, if you want."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Givo nodded his head. "Perhaps for that I'll build another room or something. Or whatever you like...it's your house after all." He said as he finished his pork and corn before sitting back and sipping his drink again. "Hm..well winter does make it hard for aquatic creatures to be around. Perhaps as it warms up they'll show themselves more. Only time will tell."

He then blinked a moment. "Oh I hardly doubt she needs to offer. She knows if I'm wanted around I'll be around." He shrugged. "If she offers she offers right? I'd most likely build myself something to live in instead of a room but it's up to her."

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"Oh, I don't think I need another room yet. I don't even know what I'd put in it." Dhizzandra chuckled, before nodding to his words. "That is true. But I've never known Mer to take that into account."

With a shrug, she nibbled on the edge of a roll, before smiling at Givo once more. Well, perhaps she'd have to plant that seed in Xenthara's mind soon, to offer Givo a permanent spot. "Well, if she does, it's not like there isn't room for you to build something." Dhizzandra nodded a bit to this, before sipping at her coffee.

"Mm, that reminds me, was there anything you wanted grown in the Greenhouse? It's the least I can offer after all you've done for us."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

"Anything and everything. Perhaps a tank to grow aquatic plant life? Or maybe a desert like room? Who knows." He chuckled to himself a bit. "That is very true...I'd most likely make my place further underground though." He said thinking about it a bit. He was silent as he thought for a bit. "Actually...there is something you can do for me." He took out an amulet before it glowed and a flower pot appeared. Inside the pot was a night-blooming cereus (A Hylocereus undatus..also known as dragon fruit). "Just take care of this little guy?" She may not know it but he had enchanted the plant, so that when it bloomed it's one time at night..which was tonight. The flower would open up and glow different colors.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"That's true, I didn't even think of that."
Dhizzandra smiled at him, before pausing when he brought forth the Hylocereus. "Where did you get this?"
She questioned, an awe'd tone in her voice.

"These are really hard to find. Or rather, they're hard to keep alive."
She cooed at the plant, gently stroking the stem with a finger. They were one of the most beautiful plants in the world, and they were highly valued.

She stared at him fr a long moment, before nodding. "I'll put him in a hanging pot in the greenhouse. I have a room that's just perfect for him."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

"Well...just let me know. It's been a while since I build a tank that mimiced the ocean." He said thinking about it. "Traveling mainly. Friend of mine owns a large facility dedicated on preserving rare plant life. He sorta gave it to me as a gift." He said looking the plant over. "It was struggling for life but I sorta used a bit of magic to help keep it afloat and thriving. But I think he'd like your company more then an empty shack." he said with a chuckle.

User Image
User Image

Xenthara soon walked down the road to the Tavern reading from a writing book. She was wearing her red relaxed outfit though now, there were reading glasses on her eyes. they were specially made for her ears and they were slim with a dark red frame. She was humming to herself as she opened up the door to the Tavern and stepped inside.

She looked up from her reading to find Dhizzandra and Givo. She gave them both a smile before she headed behind the bar. She placed her book down before she picked up her special coffee mug and poured herself coffee before adding Irish cream and sugar to it. She then walked down to the corner of the bar taking a seat on a stool that was there as she continued to read.

ocation: Tavern
ood: Good
ealth: Not a scratch

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: We Are Young - FUN

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra rose a brow. "Yeah, they're not very social plants, but they do like some company." She smiled at Givo once more, before her attention was turned to Xenthara as she came in. The Dryad was going to bother her, but she didn't want to say anything in front of him, either. So she'd bide her time for a few moments.

"Hey Xen, Givo fixed our light." She grinned, pointing before she set the flower down carefully, and picked up Givo's plate. She piled a bit more on, setting it in front of him as well as a cookie.

"Oh! Xen, there's something in the kitchen I wanted to show you."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara looked up at the light that Dhizzandra pointed too. "Thanks." She said to Givo as she turned her page. She then arched a brow at Dhiz before getting up. "Okay.." Something was going to happen and the neko wasn't sure if she was going to like it or not. She passed Givo a bottle of coke before she headed into the kitchen before Dhizzandra. Givo would stay and eat giving the ladies time.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

As soon as the two women were in the kitchen, Dhizzandra turned to Xenthara, her hands moving up to her face.

"IwasthinkingyoushouldofferGivoapermanentposition." She rushed out as if she'd had way too much sugar, before flailing. "Thenwedon'thavetokeepaskinghimtocomeover!"

The Dryad seemed to squirm a bit, as if uncomfortable, before giving a shy look to Xenthara.

"Socanwe?"There was a hopeful look to the Dryad.

User ImageUser Image

Yukora Dragonheart
Species: Shape Shifter
Current Form: Naga

A seemingly young woman slithered in, managing to look somehow graceful as her long, lean, snake-like lower half weaved back and forth. The scales on the 'belly' of the snake like form acting like feet, propelling her forward with the aid of the back-and-forth motion. On her human features she wore a slight frown, arms crossed under her small chest, for lack of better word: sulking. She wore a spear of what looked like glass at her back, positioned carefully so the sharp ends would not harm her human not snake halves. She pauses for a moment, glaring around before trying to shove her bad mood aside. These establishments were so damned hard to find a suitable seat in for a Naga!
She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly as she moves towards the bar, coiling her lower half once she reaches it (the bar), to keep it out of the way of clumsy fools who might step on or trip over her.

"Ah... H... hello...?"

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image
User Image

Xenthara managed one blink in the time Dhizzandra spoke. She opened her mouth to talk then closed it. She thought for a bit before sighing. "You really like him huh?" She chuckled moving some hair from her face. She sensed someone come in before she looked at Dhizzandra. "You go serve...lemme have a few minutes to see what he says an his plans from there on out okay?" She asked before placing her hands oh the dryad's shoulders ad brining her back to the bar. "Givo?" She asked as Givo looked up and headed back into the kitchen to talk to Xen.

[[Perfect moment for me to eat...haven't eaten since last night XD brb!]]

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra nodded enthusiastically to Xen, before she was steered back into the bar. She smiles to the Naga, though there is some surprise, as the Dryad has not seen a naga in quite some time.

Despite that, she smiles to the woman, offering a hand of kindness, so to speak. "Hello, Welcome to the Tavern of the Night! My name's Dhizzandra, what can I get for you?"

As the Dryad would speak, a special seat was beginning to form to accomodate for the lower snake portion of Yukora's body, though it was made out of vines, the female would find that it would be quite a comfortable seat.

Str!p3d's Husband

User Image
"Revelation 20:20 "

User Image
Don't be aroused, by my confession
Unless you don't give a good Goddamn about redemption
I know Christ is comin', so am I
And you would too if the sexy devil caught your eye

He tossed and turned in his bed, the nightmares continued to plague him. There was no recognition of where they came from, or what they meant to him. Novu cringed and then finally shot awake, gripping the covered of his bed. There was a moistness in his hair due to the sweating he must have done over night. "Ah.." The dim light that came in from the window made him realize he was alright. He hadn't been home in a while, in fact he had been on a journey maybe to find himself.

Answers came to him when he found his fathers establishment and learned his name was Novu, not Kavik. He learned he had siblings that were not to fond of him. Novu found that his answer lead him to find out he was part of a royal and ruthless family. However, his father welcomed him with open arms even though he seemed a little off. The man slid out of bed to get garments on and head downstairs for a glass of water.

Novu was unusual looking, long white locks adorned his back while short ones fell into his face. Gold eyes lingered around the room, searching for someone familiar. There were however a few fluffy companions with him, snow white ears and a fox tail. He didn't want to be pegged for being a fox so fast, most of them gave people like him a bad reputation. He wasn't scared, timid, emotional, or any of the faults that seemed to come with his breed. A guard covered his nose down, masking the rest of his face from the patrons in the room.

"Yo." He murmured to Xenthera, there were two other faces he wasn't familiar with however. Someone looked new, and another looked like she knew the place rather well.
User ImageUser Image

Yukora Dragonheart
Species: Shape Shifter
Current Form: Naga

Yukora blinked in mild surprise before recognizing the odd female from her brother's tales. She didn't visit this place as often as he.. though they both have not visited in such a long time and.. now that she thought of it. They always seemed to be in some sort of mood when they came. She scowls and shakes her head before jumping, blinking at the forming seat. A moment later she understood what it was and smiled, seeming to relax a little as she eagerly 'sat', arranging herself comfortably with a soft hiss of pleasure. She smiles happily towards Dhizzandra, briefly flashing needle sharp fang teeth. Yukora always did prefer a fighting Naga in form. Poison and weapons, though she liked to dress prettier. All that armor was bothersome. She rather detested the de-fanging of the 'lesser' or the ones who wouldn't be taught for the army back home. She leans against the bar,
"Thank you greatly for the sseating, dear. I've been wandering around all day and it'ss sso difficult to find a deccent sseat!!"
She shakes her head, pushing away another frown that started to form. "Mmm, ssomething to drink would be lovely... Perhapss a Sstrawberry Daiquiri? "

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

"Oh, I can understand how difficult that could be." Dhizzandra smiled once more, seeming not disturbed by the sight of the razor sharp teeth that were made for battle. Instead, the Dryad seemed simply at ease with the whole situation...

But then, they often had odd visitors within the walls of the Tavern. Even she, who had once been part of a great council, had ventured to the tavern, afterall. "It's a shame no one seems to think of those things." Shaking her head, sending pink cosmos petals to the floor, the Dryad shifted as the Strawberry Daquiri was requested.

"No problem, darling." A vine crept away from the bar, disappearing for a moment before a basket of fresh strawberries(Grown in the Dryad's own garden) was produced. She set about making the Daquiri, before setting the finished product, with a sliced strawberry clinging to the edge of the cup, in front of Yukora.

"If you don't mind me saying, you're quite a ways from home, sugar."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces