Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

User Image

OOC Thread!

Exterior

Located about a 15 minute walk through a dimly lit path underground of a big city, the Tavern of the Night is always open to anyone who wants to stop by. Smaller and much less known then the big bars, the Tavern is for the more.. unusual.. individuals of the population. There is no natural sunlight around the Tavern since it is underground. The ceiling is really high, and there is a fake sky that was created by a large amount of magic. There are seasons as well as weather though it is not the actual sky that is above ground. There is grass surrounding the establishment, as well as trees, well more of a forest, and a fairly large lake. There are a few rose bushes right against the sides of the Tavern as well.

First Floor - The Tavern

The bar is always fully stocked. Behind the bar, not shown, is a small off-limits kitchen and staff area. This is where the meals that are served at the Tavern are made. The tables are wooden and have four chairs around each. The stage is big enough to fit a full band, and it does on some nights. Most nights it is an open mic for anyone who wishes to get up and play, there is a microphone, a chair, and a guitar up on stage. We also have a baby grand piano that sits on the stage. The dancefloor is wooden with a little half-wall on two of it's sides. There is a little jukebox on the dancefloor; it doesn't take coins, it's free for anyone who wants some music. There is now also a DDR machine and in a back room some Guitar Hero and Rock Band set up on two large screen T.V's. There is also a fire place area where there are two large couches and two stuffed chairs are and a small circle rug is set in between them. There is now also a small house located on the far corner of the bar meant for those of rather small height and need a place to stay. It has the same lay out as the top floors of the Tavern with working showers and sinks. In the corner of the entire room is a large fiberglass Tank that is connected by a tunnel to the lake outside. This is a way for marine people can come into the bar and chat with others on land. The tank CANNOT be broken. It is magically enchanted so that it can repel physical and magical attacks so the Tavern wont flood.
User Image
The boxes are the tables, the circles are the bar stools.
(Click picture for larger view)
Second Floor/ Third Floor - The Inn
The second floor is an inn. An one end is Xenthara's master bedroom and bathroom. On either side of the hallway are bedrooms open for anyone who wishes to stay. The doors are always open and the keys to the room are on the pillows. We have added onto the Tavern and now there is a third floor with six guest rooms also

User Image

Each room also contains a bathroom with a shower, toilet, and sink. Since the bedrooms are left open, these bathrooms are always open to patrons who need them.

User Image

Forth Floor - Staff Bedrooms
Although Xenthara's bedroom is on the second floor with the inn, the rest of the staff has their bedrooms on the fourth floor.

User Image
Basement - Pool areas

The basement of the Tavern has become an underground pool area that is connected to the lake outside the Tavern. The pools are filtered so it isn't straight up lake water.

Please, come in, look around, stay a while.

User Image

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

User Image
1. Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.
2. No cybering, of course.
3. KEEP OOC POSTS IN THE OOC THREAD
4. Please try not to quote posts?
5. NO PROFILES. I'm sick of role playing threads that require you to have a profile and be accepted.
6. Although, please do tell us about your character in your post, make your posts fancy and distinguishable, try to include a picture (not a real one of yourself, of course)
7. No God modding, unless you are me, which none of you are.
8. I may and will delete posts from anyone that I don't like, or who's character I don't find appropriate.
9. you MUST listen to what staff members say please. They too hold some sort of status here
10. NO TEXT TALK!
11: Keep Violance and Fighting to minimum or please see the Fighting Rule that are right under this rule.
12: I cant believe this but i need to add this rule. DO NOT BRING IN PLOT LINES FROM OTHER THREADS WHETHER THEY ARE OLD OR NEW OR CURRENT UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE PERSON YOU WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH. you get one warning then you're banned if this rule is broken

RULES FOR FIGHTING/KILLING!

1: PLEASE TAKE ALL FIGHTS IF THEY SHOULD OCCUR OUTSIDE THE TAVERN BUILDING! YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN AND FROM THERE IM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT.
2: If someone doesnt want to fight your character then respect their wishes and leave them be.
3:Standard fighting rules; No god-modding, no auto-hit, ect.
4: NO KILLING OFF CHARACTERS! unless you have permission in a pm that you can forward to me and i can confirm with the other person. If i am not online then you can send it to one of the staff members who is online on the list below.

User Image
Owner/ does anything in the Tavern- Xenthara (Xenthara Bloodstain or bloodsoakedrose21)
Co-owner - Killi (Today Tomorrows Yesterday)
Co -owner - Dhizzandra (Dhizzandra)
Head Bartender - Barraks (Soulbane)
Head Waitress - Killi (Today Tomorrows Yesterday)
Full Time Waitress/Bartender: Dhizzandra (Dhizzandra)
Bartender: Novu (Novu)
DJ: Miles (Katangriel)
Part Time Waiter/Bartender: Dante (Essy A Dante)
Part Time Waitress: Rose or Lauren (Tori-chan7862)
Part Time Bartender: Rin (Thy Lady Ryuusei)
House keeping/Maintenance : Miles (Katangriel)

People with full Bar and Kitchen privileges:
Katangirel
Mikata Ookami
Quiksilver

These people have been loyal rpers for a long time now and have earned these privileges.

ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE:
Though the main rp area is in face the Tavern building and the underground world around it, the city above is also a playable rp area. Different buildings and places for characters to visit and interact.

User Image

Desirable Businesswoman

ART CORNER!!

User Image

Desirable Businesswoman

~Reserved~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash