Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Seeker

I have net, expect me soon!

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

The Dryad yawned as she emerged from the Tavern wall, melting from the wood as she solidified. Pink Aster's adorned her hair today, and she gently rubbed her emerald skin as if cold. The last few...weeks had been tiring, and she had to go into a mock hibernation to keep herself from wilting. Such was the bane of being a plant person, she supposed. Pouring a glass of brandy, she let it warm her, shivering a bit.

Once she had started to warm, she set about to her usual routine of making cookies and sweeping up the Tavern. Not that it was overly dirty, but still.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Imageocation: Outside then Tavern
ood: Good
ealth: Not a scratch

utfit: outfit
ccessories:bracelet, necklace, special crystal flower clip, ring
heme song: The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars

User Image

Xenthara had woken up early that day. She had been so busy with a few things that she hadn't had time to do anything else. It was pretty much work and sleep, hardly eating but she did manage breakfast today. At least she could somewhat see what Crowley goes though on a daily biases. Other then that she had to admit she missed the Tavern and seeing others.

But currently she was deep within the woods behind the tavern. She had brought Xedrix out with her, now that she had a special harness for him, but she took the harness off and rested him against a tree. "I'll have to remember to get an invisibly enchantment on that..." She couldn't be seen walking around human's with a sword like that now could she?

For the next few hours she trained. She wasn't training with anyone but the intensity in her eyes was as if there was a person in front of her. Blow after blow she did to the air. She was slowly trying to teach herself a few new tricks, But there was something else..something hidden deep within her mind that had taken root.

By the time she was done she was panting heavily and sweat ran down her skin. She closed her eyes and swallowed before she stood up and walked over to Xedrix. She picked the blade up before she headed in the direction of the Tavern. She walked though the back door, and thankfully she didn't harm any of the trees while training, Dhiz would have had some form od breakdown. At least that's what Xenthara thought.

She placed the large blade down on a table before she clicked on the coffee pot. She turned and headed up to her room and showered. The hot water always feeling good on her skin after a work out. When she finished showering she brushed her hair and pinned some of it in the back with her special clip. She then changed into a different outfit.

Then she headed back down the stairs before grabbing a bottle of water and sitting down at the table where she placed the sword. But it wasn't long before she was up again. This time, it was to make home made lollipops. Both candy and chocolate. She brought all the supplies out to the table before she began to work. She hummed to herself a bit as she smiled lightly.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra flopped over the bar, eyeing the surroundings for a brief moment. Pouting, she plucked a few of the pink Astera's from her hair and tossed them n the floor, where they scattered towards the tables and rested upon the top, creating a decor for them.

Then, she nommed on a cinnamon roll, almost dispassionately. She just...didn't seem to have to get up and go she normally did.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Imageocation: Tavern

User Image

Xenthara's eyes moved up to Dhizzandra as she began to throw flowers about. She arched a brow slowly as she soon held out a large chocolate lollipop that was in the shape of an Easter basket and each egg inside the basket colored a different color. "Peace offering?" She asked lightly before a small smile played across her lips.

The neko's ears twitched a bit before she spoke. "Haven't seen you in a while...though I have been scarce myself." She sighed cursing how busy she had been. She spun the lollipop a bit to make it a bit more tempting.

Also if Dhizzandra noticed, Givo's work was pretty much done in the Tavern. Only a tad bit more things. Morhana's energy should be felt, but only faintly to prove she had been there but had left to do whatever it was Morhana did. Most likely had something to do with either eating souls or creating more skeleton minions.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra eyed the lollipop for a long moment, seeming to contemplate taking it before extending an emerald hand, and gently nibbling at the edge of the chocolate. The Dryad did notice that most of Givo's work was done, which was a saddening thought, but at the same time, it was good t see things get done.

"Yeah, sorry. I had some...stuff to take care of. Gaea called me back for a while. It shouldn't happen again." She gently picked at the wood, before offering Xenthara a small smile, though it was somewhat forced. "I'll pick my regular duties back up, now that I'm back, and ...stuff." She seemed to wilt a bit, still nipping at the chocolate from time to time.

"I'm so tired, Xenthara..." She murmured, likely it was a double meaning, but there were dark circles beneath her gaze.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara sighed softly as she stood up. She walked over to the dryad before she moved to shoo her over towards a couch. "Dhiz...you dont need to pick up work so soon. Take some time to get your strength back." She said before grabbing a glass and pouring Dhizzandra some brandy. Her long fluffy black cat tail swished from side to side a moment before setting down.

"If you get called back you do. Do you really expect me for you to be constantly here? I mean honestly Dhizzandra...there's a whole world out there..It isn't a bad thing to try and enjoy it. Or if you have other duties...I understand fully. It's not like I'm here constantly." She said holding the glass out to her. "Would you like to talk about what happened though...at least what happened to make you so tired?" She was always one to listen...well. Listen when one wasn't bitching or complaining about petty things they can resolve with a lick of common sense.

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra eyed the couch with a sort of loathing, before sulking over to flop on it with a sigh. "I suppose." Was all she said, before rolling over to stare at the fireplace with a dull look.

"They attacked Gaea....The Olympian Gods. They broke the treaty that has been held in place for thousands of years. Because Gaea is the Earth, they cannot destroy her without destroying themselves, but they tried to lock her in with her brothers and sisters....the other Titans."

She sighed, rubbing a hue. "I cannot stand against a deity, but Gaea needed me, she is my mother, I could not turn my back upon her." Golden hues fluttered to a partial close, as she batted at Xen's tail. "Recovering injuries are what make me tired."

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Xenthara noticed her batting at her tail so she made her tail whip around a bit to give Dhizzandra something to slap at. At the mention of the titan's Xenthara sighed. The scythe shaped earring in her ear glowing brightly. "I am sorry to hear that Dhizzandra." She shook her head. "I've seen the Titan's myself...well...it's a long story. Some aren't so bad...at least to me." She shrugged lightly. That was a story of the past, not like Xenthara cared anyway.

"There are so many conflicting religions and deities in this world..." She shook her head. She had tried to keep up with them all but grew tired of it. She was just sort of there...she'll believe in whatever she likes. Though if it came to the matter of Time..she actually got pretty defensive over what some people claim.

"But anyway...Lets get you all rested up. Looks like I get to play nurse today...so tell me..is there anything special from anywhere in the world you would want to eat or drink?"

Fashionable Seeker

A Dryad's Nature....

User Image

Dhizzandra rose an emerald brow at the mention f playing nurse, before she suddenly giggled. The image of Xenthara in a nurse outfit...was interesting to say the least. "Are you gonna wear the hat too?" She snickered, before seeming to sink into the couch again.

"Mmm, no, I'll be okay, but thank you."

((Bah, I have to go. I will be back, maybe.))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

A sly grin came to her lips. much similar to Crowley's but no one could pull off a Crowley sly grin. "Naturally. I'll even have a large needle too." She said as her tail flicked back and forth in a devious manner. "But there will at least be lollipops!" She said with a giggle.

"Alright sugar. You rest alright? I'm going to make a quick call." She turned and headed into the kitchen to make a quick call.

[[See ya Dhiz! <3]]
User Image
User Image

User Image

Rose awoke to the sound of her son Dullahan, making noises. She smiled, and stretched, feeling refreshed, and well rested, she looked around the master bedroom of her and Gabriel's house. She wondered where, Gabriel was. She pulled back the covers and swung her legs over the side, pushing off from the bed, she got up and decided to go look around the house for the love of her life. As she walked down the hallway, she rubbed her eyes, and sniffed the air, a smile coming to her face as she started off toward the kitchen, in search of Gabriel, and Dullahan. She wondered why they hadn't woken her up when they had, but figured that she would ask when she and Gabriel were alone. She smiled as she thought about Gabriel and Dullahan interacting with each other, but wondered how Dullahan would react when Gabriel had to be away, due to family business. As she thought about it, one would be able to tell that she was worried about something. She pushed the thought to the back of her head before she thought and worried about it too much and continued on her way to the kitchen, wondering if Gabriel and Dullahan were there.

((Edited!! Bah! Crappy post, is crappy post..))

User Image

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image
User Image

Gabriel was sitting in the kitchen of the home he shared with Rose, sitting at the counter with a cup of coffee, sipping it as he stared off blankly. There was a fresh pot brewed, the aroma traveling as he relaxed, his eyes simply gazing at nothing. When he saw Rose out of the corner of his eyes, he turned to her and gave her a smile, setting his cup down as he stood up. "Good morning, love. How did you sleep?" he asked, moving over to her and putting his arms around her.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Rose smiled as she looked to the counter seeing the freshly brewed coffee. She looked to Gabriel, wondering what was on his mind as she watched him sip his coffee, staring off. She couldn't help but smile back at Gabriel, when he smiled to her. When his arms came around her, she snuggled in close, and listened to him speak to her. She smiled, and looked up to him before she answered his question. "Good morning Gabriel, my love. I slept rather well, actually. How about yourself, how did you sleep?" She asked him with a warm smile on her face as she looked up to his face her eyes looking into his, wondering if everything was alright.

User Image

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image
User Image

"I slept perfectly, as I always do when I'm with you. I'm glad that you slept well, my love." He leaned into her and gave her a soft and slow kiss, placing his hand to her cheek. He smiled and kept his one arm around her, nuzzling his nose to hers as he sat down on the chair, pulling her into his lap. He could see that something was bothering her, his head tilting slightly as he looked to her. "Is something wrong? You seem like there's something on your mind. Talk to me, love. Tell me your thoughts."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces