Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weather Report: Cool autumn winds blow multi-colored leaves and the smell of apples and pumpkin spice down the streets of Durem.

. 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]

Angelic Hunter

"Don't worry... I'll slowly pull it from your body before you die."

He was surprised she had the strength to knee him. It knocked it off balance, his strength still recovering from his healing. It took him a minute to catch his breath, but once her had he jumped and grabbed the chain above her head. The added downward force caused the chain to bounce allowing her feet to press the silver lined floor. A simple movement, but effective.

"Oh come on. Daddy can't kill me. Just like you can't kill... Karen... I much like that name. I'm "her" son... its a bigger weakness than Kryptonite."

.oO(bedtime for me. Work in the am. Be back tomorrow.)

Rosso Mohan's Waifu

Demonic Werewolf

Lucy cried once more. She wasn't sure how muc h more she could handle now. "Leave Karen alone." Lucy glared him him. Trying not to show pain. "I will take you down with me if you harm her." Lucy spit more blood at him.

Her eyes were growing heavy again. She was scared what he would do to her if she passed out. Her body was telling her to rest to heal but Lucy couldn't. She closed her eyes. Already feeling "sleep" taking her away. "Please stop doing this." Was all she was able to mumble before blacking out.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie waved goodbye to James. "See ya later!" she said. She wandered the shelves, finding a book or two for the kids to look at, and then she settled back down next to them just in time to see butterflies fluttering about. "Oh, how pretty!" she exclaimed.

She wondered who was responsible for the butterflies. Maybe the invisible Silmara (or her sister?) was doing it as an apology for the noise. She looked around the room for clues. Ash was smiling delightedly. So is she just enjoying the show, or is she the one who made the butterflies? Natalie smiled back, and started reading to the kids. I hope our resident prankster plays a quieter joke next time! Natalie enjoyed a joke as much as anyone else, but she didn't want anyone to be hurt. And somehow she got the feeling that the prankster didn't either.

((I'm gonna leave Natalie reading to the kids, because I need my bed. I have work tomorrow, and the store's gonna be crazy busy! Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
My thoughts/Feelings:
Who I'm with:
Profile in Journal.

Ashlynn shifted her eyes as Natalie glanced her way, giving a small wave. A sound of a voice starting to ring in her mind. Her delicate hands reached up to place her hood back over her head once more. The forest was calling to her. Her smile slowly faded as she headed towards the door. The butterflies were still dancing around, leaving small glitter trails as it fell like dust. Turning around to look over her shoulder at the kids and Natalie, her hand reached up and waved them away falling into dust and then nothing. She didn't need it draining her power as she left, the barriers were enough. Turning once more to the door, she opened it and exited out, closing it behind her. Out into the darkness she went, vanishing off into the forest, making sure no one was following her as she glanced around occasionally.

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

Melody got off of work late again. The buses were not running this late which meant she had to walk home. Maybe she watched too many horror films, but walking home freaked her out. She tried to keep her breath steady as she walked. She mentally chanted to herself that nothing was going to happen to her but she was still jumpy. Suddenly a metal trashcan fell over loudly. A stray cat or dog must have knocked it over, however Melody took off running in the opposite direction before trying to figure it out.

Her low heeled Mary Jane shoes clacked along as her cosplay maid outfit swirled around her legs. She no longer cared where she was going just as long as she was far away from whatever made that sound. By the time she stopped to catch her breath she was lost again. A building was in front of her and seemed to still have it's lights on. She prayed it was still open and ran towards it not reading the sign. She ran inside the building partly praying it wasn't a strip club. She looked around at the chime of the bell. There were lots of books and items around. Also a distinct lack of naked men or women. That was good. She now decided to sit in a seat and to try and not run anywhere for a while.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*
*v* The Shapeshifter of One-Thousand Forms *v*

Yumi had been hiding out, still invisible, between two bookshelves. Peeking out again, she noted that the wolf was gone, and Natalie was busy elsewhere. The rest of the shop seemed oddly empty. Except for one girl... who seemed like she was in a bit of a panic. She had already caused problems before, and felt guilty about it, but... maybe as long as she didn't use the top again, it wouldn't be as bad.

Again, she kept her footsteps feather light as she sneaked up to the girl. She noted the odd outfit she was wearing, and decided to ask about it later. As soon as she was next to the girl...

"Hello!" She said, her voice ringing out to her left. She would give the girl a chance to look around, before revealing herself. Her eyes were wide with excitement as she grinned at the girl.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

"EEP!!!" Melody squealed as she jumped sideways out of the chair to her right. She quickly looked around before spotting a tealed eyed pinkish purple haired girl. "Uh h-hello! I didn't see you there!" She said slowly standing up. She hope she didn't panty shot anyone in her fall. Actually she didn't see anyone around when she had originally sat down. Where did this girl come from?

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*

Yumi decided not to say anything about the whole 'I didn't see you there' thing. She did react though, her grin stretching just a tad bit wider. It was then that she was deciding how she would introduce herself. She noticed that she still had that pinkish/purply hair, which meant she was in Silmara's form. This prompted an interesting decision that she'd never been faced with before. Did she introduce herself as herself, or introduce herself as Silmara. The decision she felt was a bit complicated.

"So, what's up with the clothes?" She asked, jumping straight to her curiosity. She did offer up a hand to help her back up, but mentioned little else.

Genius

At the mention of talking to the staff, and patrons of the antique shop, he tilted his head a bit to the right and looked as if he was in some serious thought. Then he perked up and nodded. "I do believe that talking would be good. In fact, I have one particular that I would like to see, anyway." He shook his head and his shoulders followed. He let out a distorted sound of a huff and a groan at the same time like a chill had run down his back.

And now there was no longer a serious Alan. It was obvious from his new demeanor that he was back to his goofy self. Or at least what a first impression could offer. Standing, he bowed to lady Isis in a fashion that was a bit too dramatic and then said, "Thank you!" And that was it. He was flinging the curtains aside and his gait was leading him right into the middle of the shop.

Oh boy ...

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

Melody accepted the hand up before looking at her dress. "Huh? Oh! I work at the Rose and Thorn Cafe." She explained before brushing off her dress. The Rose and Thorn Cafe was a Butler Cafe where patrons could pay to be aet up on an imaginary date with one of the butlers. There were portfolios with each butler ezplaining their personalities and likes and dislikes. Regular customers to a certain butler could even get a rose with that Butler's color. Melody was the pink Rose or also referred to as the cutesy butler. She was one of the few human butlers there. Her appeal were for those who liked to roleplay and girls that cosplayed. "I got off of work late and I didn't change." She said now getting embarrassed.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Lord Alan Kinoki
At the mention of talking to the staff, and patrons of the antique shop, he tilted his head a bit to the right and looked as if he was in some serious thought. Then he perked up and nodded. "I do believe that talking would be good. In fact, I have one particular that I would like to see, anyway." He shook his head and his shoulders followed. He let out a distorted sound of a huff and a groan at the same time like a chill had run down his back.

And now there was no longer a serious Alan. It was obvious from his new demeanor that he was back to his goofy self. Or at least what a first impression could offer. Standing, he bowed to lady Isis in a fashion that was a bit too dramatic and then said, "Thank you!" And that was it. He was flinging the curtains aside and his gait was leading him right into the middle of the shop.

Oh boy ...

Iris quickly rose and was about to give a bow back when Alan was already off in the shop. Iris blinked and shrugged. She decided not to charge him for the incomplete reading since it was clear it wasn't needed. She took her time putting away the deck before exiting as well.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*

"Huh... never heard of it." Yumi expressed, her expression thoughtful. "So, that's something you wear when you work there." She said, more confirming the knowledge out loud tha really asking anything. "If you hadn't changed, why did you come here in what you work in?" She had bypassed one of the obvious follow up questions, "What did you do there" and jumped ahead a few steps.

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Melody Sica

The Pink Rose

Melody rubbed the back of her head glad her pigtails were still tightly in place. "I got scared by a sudden loud noise and I ran here instead of going home. I got lost and this building looked open." She admitted. She didn't even know the name of the building.

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

^-^ Emira ^-^
The Feline Hangeyokai Beastmaster

Emira watched as a pinkish haired girl appeared out of nowhere and started talking to another girl in a maid outfit. She had a sneaking suspicion that it was the same girl who had made the loud noise. After all, she had heard a faint sound come from someone who wasn't exactly there, and it wasn't the first time she'd seen someone vanish into, or appear from, thin air. She was going to give her the benefit of the doubt for now though, and keep an eye on her. She couldn't say for sure if it really was the same girl.

Current Companions: Byakko, the White Tiger - Autumn, the Fey Panther

Timid Shapeshifter

User Image

*v* Yumi *v*

Huh. I make a loud noise here, and then someone who got frightened by a loud noise comes here. She thought, the amusing thought causing her grin to come back. "Well, that's just silly." Yumi said matter-of-factly, both to the girl's words and her own thought. "It's fun here though, so that's okay."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff