Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"Really? What a coincidence. So am I." He muses before shaking his head gently.
"No I haven't... But if it wouldn't be to much trouble a large glass of something sweet would hit the spot right about now..." Suddenly his stomach growls.
"Aha, I was supposed to restock rations today so..." He looks off to the side, quite embarrassed about his little blunder. Then again, he was the type to get caught up in something and forget to eat.

( sounds good ^^;; )

Dapper Lunatic

"Electronic. Hm. Does it hold electricity in using a mana battery, or..." she murmured to herself. "It sounds a bit like a compact mirror using particular runes or enchantments..." Murmur murmur. Trying to make sense of technology still confused her at times. "... Interesting. I've never seen such a thing." Iolla blinked a bit. This certainly helped to keep her mind off things, though the tea in her cup had begun to boil over a bit.

((Edit: I'm going to have to say count Iolla as having gone to bed. Tired myself. Night, guys.))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

The demonling bows to Rae and vanishes into the kitchen to prepare her meal.. Coming back out in just a few moments with a plate of juicy tender kobe beef steak, baked potato and a can of cherry soda.. He sets the plate along with silverware and the soda in front of the girl then pops back into the kitchen for a second plate and soda for Xandric.. He places the same stuff in front of the man with a little smile to his mistress Dor.. "Thank you love, y'all can go to bed.. If anyone else gets hungry they get chips.." She pats the little guy on his head before looking to Xan with a grin.. "They have very good hearing.. I swear they can hear a pin drop down in the hot springs.." Mm now that was a thought.. Hot springs would definitely be nice..

The cat in Yuki's arms continue to purr, if it had known petting felt so good she would have let Dor pet her long ago..

(( Ugh getting sleepies.. ))

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"What are they?" He asks as he eyes the direction of the creature with an otherworldly fascination,,, Then the smell of food hit him. His mouth began to water and it wasn't long before he realized that for now it didn't matter.
"Thank you!" He exclaims excitedly before going straight for the soda. It wasn't often that he got to drink anything other then water or milk. Anything was a sort of guilty pleasure.
"Hot... springs?" He looks up at her after swallowing, the look of curiousity returning to him.
"I didn't see any along the path I took getting up here."

Gekko

Raechele was as confused as Iolla now. Mana battery? Runes? Enchantments? It was all Greek to her. "...no idea what you're talking about, honestly...but yea, it runs off a battery." She fished out the mess of wires that was the charger for the phone. "Just plug this into it and an outlet for a while, and bam." As she stuffed the charger back into her pocket, a thought crossed her mind. "...you aren't much of a city person, are you?" Rae curiously asked, losing her odd look to a more logical understanding.

Her thought train was stalled by the aroma of incoming dinner. "Oh that just looks fantastic!" Rae complimented before digging in quick, losing her manners for a second and stuffing her face full of steak. Her reasoning skills took a nosedive when she got hungry. BREATH, breath dammit! Once she actually got the unnecessarily large portion down, she added, "Tastes just as fantastic too, mm!"

"Ah, how deliciously ironic." Jake felt more daring, and found a window to peer through, thought still keeping his figure well hidden.

...hot springs? Sounds livid.
User Image

" A wish is all I have.
One single wish with my dying breath... "

User Image

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

Yuki chuckles softly and sets the cat carefully back on her earlier perch after kissing the feline on the nose lightly. Yuki rather liked cats. It murmurs a goodnight to the cat with a bow and then says goodnight to Dor as well. Yuki wanted to sleep in its own bed tonight and after getting over the sick feeling it was tired indeed, yawning widely and rubbing it's crimson eyes sleepily. It pops back into fox form and turns, seemingly disappearing into thin air as it went between worlds and into its room where it curled up in the middle of its large messy bed, asleep almost instantly.

(( Goodnight! I am off to lay down until the coffee wears off and I fall asleep! heart ))

User Image
"I wish you would love me.
Love me like I love you..."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor smiles and leans on the bar, her eyes narrowed slightly, she was getting tired.. "They are demonlings, I saved them from a higher demon and in return they insist on serving me here.. Extremely loyal and utterly sweet.. They do not have an evil bone in their body, hence why they were being used by the demon.." She looks at the cat Yuki set back on the counter.. "That one actually.." She yawns a bit and nods at the hot springs comment.. "I "imported" my favorite underground hot springs here.. Ok I stole them.. And installed them below the tavern.. We have 7 floors, 5 are used for guest suites, the sixth is the hot springs level and the seventh my mate created an arena out of.. You are welcome to explore below.. I build below ground so I wouldn't ruin the exterior of this wonderful building.. Your room is on the third floor down by the way.."

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
He raises an eyebrow a bit. A stolen hot spring. He'd have to add that to his list of amusing stories.
"This place is a lot bigger then it looks then." He grins, licking his lips. He was having trouble deciding whether he'd rather learn more or eat his fill first... This would be so much easier if he had two mouths... Xandric pauses, blinking. Now that was an idea! He might have to try it one day. In the meantime, he decided it would be best to pace himself and savor the meal.
"Thank you again." He nods.

Gekko

Aaand done. Raechele sure ate fast. Even after downing the 12 oz. in record time, she was only satiated, not full. But she didn't want to be a bother. "...ahh... I'm spent," Rae mumbled as she stood back up, stretching a bit and getting a nasty crick in her neck. She was going to call it a night, but remembered she didn't have any soft surface for snoozing on. "...hey Dor, are there any rooms available I could stay in? I can pay, I swear." Actually, no she couldn't. Her parents' had recently deactivated her credit card, unbeknownst to her.

"Better get ready. Almost time to move..."

(( Bluh, tired too. Caffeine, y u no work? ))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

She nods at his statement, it was bigger then people realized.. "Yes.. As I said, feel free to explore.. If you need anything you need only ask, the demonlings are very efficient and keep the rooms clean, along with the bar and kitchens.. And you needn't worry about payment.. I have more then enough and do this for the company.. Speaking of.."

She looks out the window as the lurking presence, it might have been hidden but Dor's death magic detected it.. A sheet of black fire erupts in front of the window, a warning.. Her voice sounds out of the fire.. "You will not hunt here.. If you come in you will be civil and not attack anyone or you will burn forever in the fires of Hel.." This was a safe haven for a reason.. She hadn't busted her a** to make the place safe only to have a lowly vampire to ruin it.. She looks at Rae for a moment before handing her a key to room #14.. "Room 14 on the lower level three.. No one but you, my demonlings or myself can enter the room.."

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Gekko

Jeez hun, I wasn't planning on harming anyone. He had never used them towards Raechele, but Jake had some telepathic abilities. I'm just looking out for her. We had agreed to take things a little further, so I thought she knew. In fact, I wanted to apologize to her myself. I only actively feed on moose. He was a damn good liar, a trait he used often to get the best he could for his love.

Raechele was a tad curious, looking out the window as well. She didn't see anything, however, so she focused back on conversation. "Well, that's quite kind of you. I really appreciate it!" It always warmed her a little to find genuinely nice people in the world. "...at least I can repay you in karma, right?" Rae grabbed the key and headed down herself, yawning a tad. "I'm gonna hit the sack. Seeya tomorrow, I assume?" With that, she headed on down the stairs, humming a little tune. She seemed genuinely content, a rare feeling that she used to have in the company of Jake.

With Rae gone off, Jake decided to enter in himself and make himself comfortable. Heh, warm atmosphere. Really conflicts with an ice queen. He took up a shadowy corner and pulled out a cigarette. Vampires can get cancer, but it doesn't matter after all.

(( May or may not be done for the night. I might be able to last awhile longer, but... eh. ))

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
He smiles weakly, yawning.
"Well, I'll definitely keep that in mind." he says before filling his mouth again, savoring it until that final moment when he swallows. Suddenly he turns his attention back to her, a curious look on his face as he looks her over.
"Hmmmm...." The sound is soft, but audible, as if he were deep in thought about something.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

She looks over the vampire as he enters, her thought sent to him once more.. "I wasn't born yesterday, keep your fangs off the girl unless she agrees to be bitten.. Consider this a friendly piece of advice.. This is a safe haven and the girl is protected by Hades Daughter.. Aka you're true death.."

She turns her attention back to Xandric and smiles sleepily at his curious look.. "I'm sorry, it's been a very long day and I should sleep.. Shall I show you to your room or will you be staying up here longer?" She stands and scoops the now sleeping cat up into her arms..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Gekko

*I told you, I have no plans to lay a finger on her unless she okays it. I made a very dumb mistake, and I just want to try and repair the damage, at least a little.* His outgoing thoughts sounded quite genuinely remorseful. Internally, he mused about the time he literally clashed with the Grim Reaper. Pfeh, there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Death included. Along with that were several rather harsh statements about Dor.

Feeling he wouldn't be making any ground tonight, the cocky Jake fell asleep standing up, right on the spot, a skill he had been working at for the last year or so.

(( Yea, I'm beat. G'night, dudes and dudettes. ))

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"It's alright. I'll find my way down when I'm finished. I appreciate the offer though." He gives the woman a sincere smile. He simply had a few things he needed to check before he could sleep and he didn't want to keep someone who was tired up on his account.
"It won't be to much trouble so please, if you're tired go on and get some rest."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff