Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

(( A few people had that. D: Dor said she wasn't able to log on. ))
Her eyebrows raised, the eyes underneath watching the woman "call" back the water. That really could come in handy, Naida mused to herself as the water was pulled off of the floor. Imagine cleaning up spills like that. A grin subconciously spread across her face and she leaned forward to rest her chin on her hands, her elbows resting steadily in her lap.

"Books always help", she agreed with a nod.

{They're probably just doing something with the site. Hopefully it'll stop soon.}

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor wakes and rolls out of the bed, she'd slept in Adenn's room since he was out and that girl was still in her own.. She gets a quick shower, dresses in a light blue summer dress and heads upstairs.. Barefoot at usual.. In the bar she looks around, gives everyone a wave then goes into the kitchen for a cup of her favorite vanilla and cinnamon coffee.. She'd seen Sar of course but she didn't want to talk to him yet.. She'd said enough and made herself look like a fool the night before.. She wasn't going there again..

Coffee in hand she moves back to the bar and over to the door to the screened porch.. Once out on the porch she curls up in a chair and just watches the sky as she sips her coffee..

(( Gaia didn't like meh.. ))

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Shameless Exhibitionist

Judging on how Dor had currently blanked him, he didn't wave or greet her, knowing it would be ignored. Hopefully she'd at least eat a pancake or two. Watching her leave, he sighed, turning his gaze back to Iolla with an expressionless face, blinking slowly as he watched the demonstration, though his mind looked as if it were elsewhere.

Currently it was creating simple alchemical solutions in his head - Greytail - a created mix for the purest potions as it provided a strongest and most clear base to start with.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tap tap tap at your cauldron and find that the skulls of your brothers are in there TOO!
---

A man of nothing but blue jeans and pale skin ripped into the waves below the rocky outcrop of the Crimson Mist, the bitter cold slapping against him lovely, like God putting his finger down his throat, begging him to vomit from the chill. Leviathan Cortez, multi-classed serial killer and dimension hopping psycho murderer...

Was on break.

The 6'4 man bristled his thinly cut hair back, a rippled cut that came up like porcupine spines with his every slick back, himself wadding back up to ankle deep water. Something about the deep ocean made Levi fear, and fear good. But this pit in his stomach where darkness welled and crashed and burned like the heart of a dying man, dying on the ends of the earth, made him feel alive in this fresh fear, not perturbed. It made him remember that he once had a sister, and that he once played with her along a brook near his Da's trailer park. How he had loved her so, and how their Da had beat them still...

It made him almost feel human again.

Almost.

His blue jeans were soaked tight to his skinny legs, his scarred arms rubbing at his biceps, static visibly corroding over his sticks-and-bones frame. The water at his feet bubbled momentarily, alighting like a sapphire behind a candle's light, dim the next. The electrically charged meta kicked at the water, shells and gravel spitting up to kiss the constantly berated coast, slap unto it like a spineless fish.

Where are your manners?
"It's the ocean!"
Respect something bigger than you.
"I'm bigger than you, so shut your facking hole."
You can't win everything.
"I can!"

Levi screeched between teeth too white to be normal, too blinding to not be the pearly whites of a madman bent on doing maniacal things to children, boys, girls, mortals of all ages. Lightning streaked the sky and banged the surface of the ocean far off, and a cloud of epic proportions was just now kissing the edge of the horizon. It looked like a grand culmination of nightmares, billowing and twisting unto itself in glorified destruction, nature at it's peak of insanity. It made Levi's balls tingle, his fists clenching with fury that felt raw, raw enough to eat and not care how sick one became hours later. He'd gladly retch up the meat of a man, all to know he had eaten him before, all to just remember the feeling of life in his belly..

A storm was a-comin, and Levi felt the hunger.

"Lovely lovely lovely..." Levi twitched, biting at the air as he waded further in-land, eyes catching a red building like a snare to a rabbit. "How many sardines can you pop in your mouth!" A sing song voice sprang out from Levi's throat, the wide eyed maniac unaware of his soaked jeans, unaware of the very world that fit to crash around him, rain like the world was dry and the skies were willing to just give it up tonight, throw in the towel and DROWN.

Slowly, the electrified fiend began climbing the rocky outcrop, giggling all the way to the top, all the way to the Crimson Mist Tavern's door..

Gekko

(( Bah, Gaia is being a stuckup b*****d to me. Sorry chaps :/ ))

Rae managed to fixate her attention on other matters for a moment, noting her volunteer protector had awoken. "Morning Dor!" she called out before she walked off outside. With the break in attentiveness, she positioned herself in a more comfortable manner, taking another gulp of soda, and focusing back on Iolla, waiting for her next little trick and listening to her little bit of life story.

On further inspection, something about her beverage tasted off. She couldn't place her finger on it, though.

Dapper Lunatic

"Always. You'll be surprised at how many books on magic exist." Iolla nodded, freezing the water again for ease of carrying. She'd have to toss it into the sink before she and Sardon talked. "I'm mainly an elementalist, though, so don't expect me pulling rabbits out of a hat or anything." Now, a cat out of her bag, talking one at that? Entirely possible. Though the creature really wasn't welcome, considering how it intruded earlier. "I can only do little parlor tricks inside, seeing as my earth magic is a tad more destructive... And wind wouldn't work well here." Certainly. "Though, I'd rather save my energy, in case of an emergency."

((That was the manliest entrance I'd read in a long while.))
Naida gave Dor a broad smile and a wave.

She looked at Sardon curiously. The man had only acknowledged the redhead and gave a sigh. She decided she wouldn't ask and turned back to Iolla.

Naida gave her a smile and a weak laugh. "Might be a good idea too", she said, scratching her head. "Don' wanna damage th' place 't all."

{Edited.}

Shameless Exhibitionist

There wasn't much Sardon found he could do, so he rummaged through his satchel, remembering that Portia had climbed in there last night and not come out yet. The spider was wide away, he could feel her hunting mice in his bag. Thank God for trans-dimensional spaces. Finally, digging through his satchel, he found the bicycle-wheel sized black/purple spider, and raised her to his head, letting her sit there quite comfortable as she gazed around, perhaps a little confused as to why she'd been brought out, though all was revealed as Sardon withdrew a small cube-sized piece of meat and gave it to her, which she gratefully ate with a few mushy sounds you would oft hear in a horror movie.

His head seemed to be the normal resting space for any pet or animal he'd found. How odd.

(( Sweet Jesus, they've got Mark Hamil doing the Joker's voice in Robot Chicken. <3 ))

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Sitting peacefully on the porch Dor watches the storm clouds gather with a sigh.. She'd so hoped to be able to sit out here all day but if it were going to storm it probably wouldn't be a good idea.. But until it actually poured down she wasn't moving.. She sips at her coffee and closes her eyes for a while.. The sounds of the others intrude.. She concentrates and the voices fade away to nothing.. She didn't give a ******** about their nerdy discussions.. She only cared in those moments about her broken heart.. The numbness of the demonic wine she'd drunk the night before was gone and left nothing but heartache.. She needed Sar.. She couldn't have him.. With a sigh she finishes off her coffee and stands to go back in for a refill.. So much for staying out on the porch..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Gekko

Raechele caught hear of the little mushing sounds, thinking perhaps someone was chowing down on breakfast late. Indeed, someone was, but not an actual person. Rather it was a FREAKING SPIDER OH MY GOD! Rae let out a screech of terror and ran for it, trying to put as much distance between her and that awful hellspawn thing as she could. She had crippling arachnophobia, to the point where she could hardly function breathing around the horrid things.

She sat there terrified against a corner, eyes shut tight and desperately wanting the eight-legged demon to go away.

(( Bleh, I can't stand that show honestly. I stay up for the Drinky Crow Show. ))

Dapper Lunatic

"Well, I'd rather not have to pay for things, too." She went to go toss the ice away into the sink, when the screeching began. Peeking a head out from the kitchen, she raised an eyebrow, before smiling. Portia! How anyone was terrified of such a creature was beyond her.

"Anyway... Sardon, I'm ready when you are." Dusting off her hands, soot flying into the air from her gloves and the remains of the paper she burned falling to the floor. "I think it'd be an especially good idea, considering her reaction to Portia."

((I barely watch TV, myself. << ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

Both Sardon and Portia started at the woman as she screamed, both of them blinking the combined eight eyes they had in unison before Sardon blushed a small shade of pink and held up his bag for Portia to climb back in. "I'm sorry!" He called as Portia climbed back into the back, which was firmly closed and held around Sar's shoulders once more. Well... at least he'd fed her... maybe he'd put her free to roam out back with specific instructions not to kill anything un-critter sized.

As Dor entered, he blinked lightly before pointing to the pancakes. "Umm... there's... pancakes for everyone if... you want some..." he informed rather sheepishly before blinking and turning his gaze to Iolla, nodding his head, indicating that he was ready to go up. Leading the way, he ascended the stairs, heading up the lounge and moving to sit down in a secluded corner somewhere.
{I have to go eat lunch now. :] Naida'll remain in the tavern but my next post might take a little while.}

Her interest in how Sardon was able to pull such a large creature out of a bag was interrupted by the woman suddenly screaming bloody murder. Naida blinked as the poor lady huddled in a corner as if having some little panic attack. Naida gave her a smile, though her eyes were shut so she didn't see it, and called over to her, "'m sure it won' attack you!" Maybe the wrong thing to say: 'I'm sure it won't attack you'? She wasn't very good at calming people down in situations like that.

Naida nodded at the other woman's advice. "Probably would be."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

As she enters the room and Rae started shrieking Dor sighs, her eyes on Sar and Portia.. After the spider was put away and Sar informs her of the pancakes she nods her head but doesn't say anything.. How could she with him going off with Iolla so quickly.. Perhaps if she killed the girl he'd give her what she wanted.. She sighs and looks back at Rae.. "It's just a spider, she won't hurt you so.. Chill please.." Heading to the kitchen she refills her coffee then comes back out and looks at the pancakes.. She should eat.. She lifts one and nibbles at it a bit, her stomach groans as it is finally fed.. Bah she really needed to find a donor.. A strong one at that, or maybe feed on Daemon since he was conveniently shackled in her hidden room.. Before she knew it she'd eaten half the pancakes and finished off her second cup of coffee..

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items