• Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

She raises a brow at Xandric but nods and heads for the stairs leading down to the rooms.. "Have a good night then, sleep well.. Hopefully we'll have better conversation when next we meet.. I'm not at my best tonight.. Good Night.." She snuggles the cat to her as she walks down the single flight of steps and heads for Adenn's room.. Since she couldn't sleep in her own bed with Daemon's daughter it was logical to sleep in her lover's bed.. She deposits the cat at the foot of the bed then strips down and crawls into the bed, the lights going out as soon as she closes her eyes..

The Vampire Jake would find himself out of the building and in a secure mausoleum come the dawn.. Dor was many things but killing a vampire like that would ruin her fun..

(( And good night.. ))

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Shameless Exhibitionist

(( Ahh, I see curiosity won over judgement, Esari. :3 ))

Urgh, what was his passion for sleeping in weird places... groaning as he picked himself up off the floor, Sardon dusted himself off before gazing behind him at the bed. Why... if he was going to fall asleep where he sat, could he at least have fallen backwards..? A sigh before he reaches up to massage his shoulder lightly, wincing at the stiffness. Urgh... perhaps a shower would fix it.... undressing, he moved to the bathroom, sliding in and turning the hot water on.

Sadly, as he stepped out of the shower and took a towel to dry off, he realised that the hot shower had not done much to relieve the stress in his shoulders. With another sigh, he flicked the towel to dry on the side before he dressed in his usual smart fashion - the waistcoat and spats were the only items of colour on him - a dark charcoal grey - while the rest was black; smart trousers, thin tie and four-strap winklepicker shoes. Though on his way out, he did snag a trilby hat of the same grey colour. A little more morbid than his usual attire, but he didn't feel too bright and colour this morning.

Exiting his room, he moves along the corridor - adjusting his onyx cuff-links as he walked - before ascending the stairs into the and gazing around the bar. Nobody appeared to be up yet, so he moved to the bar, adjusting his trilby slightly as he moves around the bar. Well, he'd done it two days straight in a row, so why not today too. With a light yawn, he set to make breakfast - pancakes. American style this time, not European - the pancakes he usually made were best eaten for dessert, not breakfast.

Soon the scent of warm pancakes began to drift through the building.

(( if tl;dr, Sardon woke up, dressed smartly in black/grey and started making pancakes. =) ))
Name: Eliza Annette
Race: Human/Anomaly
Appearance: Eliza

((My friend dragged me on here, I'm a little rusty but I'll give it a shot.))

Eliza stepped into the tavern, steely eyes taking in the warm furnishings and simple design. Her gaze continued to scan this building she found herself in. Pioneering an effort, she took another step, a noticable limp in her gait. As the light crossed her face, a dreadful scar could be easily seen, crossing her face over her right eye and the bridge of her nose.

As she walked toward the bar, the rifle on her back bounced loosely against the strap, its long barrel coated in non-reflective material. It wasn't loaded, and an experienced gun wielder would no doubt note that the bolt was slid open.

Shifting her coat, she took a seat at the bar, in the corner away from where the light fell brightest. Eliza preferred the dark, it meant safety for her. Unleashing the rifle from the strap, she leaned it up against the bar, her pale hands scarred and pockmarked from what seemed like a life time of killing for someone so lithe and frail. With a calculated patience, Eliza crossed her hands over one another and waited patiently to be served.

Shameless Exhibitionist

(( Welcome! biggrin Seems pretty good to me. ))

At the sound of the door opening, Sardon called from the kitchen; "Be right with you in a second!" before tending to the pancakes for just a few more seconds. Once they were done, he scooped them all onto a plate, taking a few extra plates with him for people who wanted serving, and entered the bar - his lime-green eyes resting on the woman with the large rifle. Hmm. He'd not seen a make like that, but the layout reminded him of Heckler and Koch's.

"Welcome," he greeted the woman, smiling softly, the accent of an English gentleman coating each and every word he used. "How can I be of service?" He asks, blinking lightly. While he wasn't a member of staff, he had promised the owner he'd help out whenever he could. While the situations may have changed, the promise hadn't, so he was here to serve while no bartenders were available.

Eliza's eyes turned to the man as he called from the kitchen. She was required to wait a slight while longer. This didn't concern her deeply. Her job was to wait. As he appeared from the kitchen, Eliza regarded him with a cool gaze, her steel eyes studying his green eyes as they fell upon her. She shifted slightly, her mind asking thousands of questions. The man's accent was easily placed but made little sense.

"What...where am I," She asked, her voice hushed but calm, filled with youth and friendliness. A slight bit of worry fluttered through her unaccented tone, her eyes flickering back from him to her hands. She appeared slightly lost, and in truth, she was.

((Thanks. I normally write novella so this is sorta new to me.))

Shameless Exhibitionist

"This is the Crimson Mist Tavern," the man explained, blinking lightly. "Don't worry about being lost, most of the people here have wandered in lost... it's something about the area, I'm not too sure, I've not been here for very long. The advice given is to just walk back the way you came and eventually you'll find where you used to be." He shrugs lightly. "But, until then, can I get you a drink or something to eat? You're welcome to pancakes if you want some." He offered, gesturing to them with a loose hand. Hrm, he had come to wonder why they recieved so many lost people here... Sardon had arrived by accident and actually "landed" on the Inn when he'd found it...

Dapper Lunatic

((/lurks since drawing, may join later but for now...

MORE TERRIBLE ART. MORE.

Well, there's also the issue of me barely being able to type since I'm still waking up.))

"What time is it," she asked suddenly. The man likely didn't understand what she was asking. There had been turbulence with the warp drive. Next thing she knew, she was hurtling through slip space with little control on where or when she would end up. When she'd managed to shut down the drive, she was hurtling toward the nearby ocean at twenty seven times recommended reentry speeds with half her ship gone. She'd barely managed to make it to the escape pod before her vessel smashed into the ocean.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Not knowing this, Sardon casually pointed towards the clock on the wall to her left. "11:00AM, just here."* he smiles. With little idea that she'd come from a different time, Sardon had only to guess that she meant the time of day, not year or month. Since the woman had not pointed out that she wanted anything, Sardon turned and took himself down a glass - pouring himself a glass of cool cola to rehydrate himself with. As he turned back, he nursed it, blinking lightly.

*(( At least I'm guessing this since it's either -5 or -6 hours behind me. XP

Coffee for Lovely. ))

Dapper Lunatic

A low groan came from the steps as, quietly, a certain gray-skinned witch began to shuffle up such. She was probably the most underdressed she had been, barring the swimsuit, though it was a bit hard to consider a long-sleeved, high necked, below-knee length nightgown that underdressed.

It spoke miles about how exhausted she was that she stumbled into the kitchen, ignoring the others, and grabbed some raw steak from the fridge to begin nibbling on.

I mean, typically she had the self control to keep herself from eating raw meats!

((I'd be making some hot tea if it weren't damn hot in Texas. D< And I don't drink soda since it's too sweet...))

"No, the year. The date. I need to know what date it is," She spoke, her voice more urgent. She had a sickening feeling that she had found herself lost on a world in the past. This posed numerous problems for her.

((Short post, didn't really know what else to write. lol))

Shameless Exhibitionist

As Iolla entered, Sardon passed her a wave with a smile. Ah, she looked tired... she really needed to sleep more... did he have to tuck her into bed himself? Blinking lightly, he watched as she blanked him and moved into the kitchen, followed by some kind of gnawing sound. Wow, she really was tired...

"By my calendar, 2011," he answered the woman, blinking lightly. "Year of the Rabbit, and other such... stuffs..." he explained rather weakly - he'd started off, meaning to list two or three but had failed at the first hurdle. "What time are you from?" he asked lightly, simply taking a random shot at in the dark. That or the woman had some kind of amnesia. He was a Magi, so it wasn't uncommon for spellcasters to get an accent on their incantation wrong during a simple Portculling, disappear for two days and reappear randomly screaming "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IVE BEEN". So far the Mages have noted that cockroaches are not the last living thing left alive on the planet, and that dinosaurs are attracted to tweed.

Dapper Lunatic

The woman wandered back out of the kitchen, continuing her gnawing and nibbling on the raw steak -- Surprisingly, she tore through it pretty quickly, omnomnom.

As she held it in her mouth, she passed Sardon a wave. "M'r'n." Aaaand then went back to focusing on the steak. After such, she started to lick a bit of blood off her fingers, before going to grab herself a glass of milk.

Make that a whole carton of such.

There was a slight tremor in her hand and her eyes widened slightly at the date. She was far beyond where she should be. The dangers of a unstable warp-core combined with the lack of a proper jump computer had at last resulted in a worse case scenario.

"2732," she mumbled softly, still in shock as she stared down at her scarred hands. With a methodical nature, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a pair of fingerless gloves. With these she slid them on her pale hands. Her lanky body shifted uncomfortably as her mind raced. She had planned for a number of outcomes, but majority of those depended on her being able to land her ship. A fail in structural integrity while in the slip stream had resulted in an unaccounted variable.

Shameless Exhibitionist

The Magi passed a nod to Iolla as she wandered passed. Hmm, a raw steak... interesting... he smirked before turning his eyes to the woman, listening. Wow... over seven-hundred years into the future..? The Magi blinked, honestly not sure what to do. "I'm guessing," and he was, judging by the expression on the woman's face "...that you may not have a way back home?" He asked, thinking carefully. He'd heard of time-travel, but it'd been a random and spontaneous thing when he was concerned... never planned, or if it was planned, it usually went horribly wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff