Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
Curious. That was the thought that ran through Xandric's mind as he his eyes scanned the horizon. As he scanned over the map in his hands he couldn't help but feel that it was horribly out of date. This area was clearly marked on the parchment yes, but none of the details had been filled in for whatever reason... The blonde haired magi never mich fancied himself to be an explorer, as that was a job for numbskulls with no sense of danger. No, he much preferred knowing his surroundings... And yet, there was some strange pull to this place, like an aura that seemed to draw him in. It didn't take him long to realize that his feet had already begun to move without his consent, inching him closer while having been lost in his thoughts. Xandric could feel it now, the pounding of his heart in his chest, louder with each step until he reached the entrence. This was it he thought, swallowing excitedly.

A golden head of hair would pop through the door, the complexion of the face that followed bearing a light tan. The hallmark of a long journey by foot. His sea green eyes scan the room over a pair of thin rectangular glasses. Truth be told he could see fine without them most of the time, however he needed the darned things for reading... Which was something he did a lot of. There were people here? Well, this was a... fortunate, suprise. He steps further inside, straightening out his vest and readjusts the bag at his side.
"Excuse me." He says after clearing his throat. Suddenly a strange feeling washes over him, as if he hadn't spoken loud enough. It compells him to speak again.
"I uh, well I seem to have gotten a bit lost and ended up here..." This time his tone comes out smoother though his voice is slightly raspy from a parched throat.

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

I'm not the only one who's bleeding
Before the past is done repeating
Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor rolls her eyes as the girl stands and speaks of her boy friend troubles.. "Honey we all have man troubles.. You however have a vampire problem.. Fortunately the bite wont take now that you are on my land.. Bites work differently here.. You would have had to drink his blood to become one as well.. You weren't that stupid were you girl?" She asks as she herself stand and looks to the blood male entering.. Guess it was one of those nights for strangeness..

As a demonling pops up with a first aid kit for the girl Dor gives the male a weak smile.. "Evening, Welcome to Crimson Mist.. Lost eh? Yeah we get that a lot.. Come on in and have a drink.. or something.." She heads back behind the bar, the mass of black fur known as her cat Symphony turns to watch the male and female, soft growls issuing from her throat.. Dor pats the cat's head only to get a n** to the finger for her efforts.. "Brat.." She says to the cat as she lifts her demonic wine to her lips..

This time, if I can't win
Then I won't try to carry on
I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long
I'll pray for a miracle..

Dapper Lunatic

Eventually, one of the demonling... things returned with a little pot of tea, already busy steeping as it was set down before the woman, two cups with it. It made her wonder just what brew they decided to use, but, ah well. Something to be checked once it was done steeping. Kataiser meanwhile headed back to the room. ((Aka, his RPer is out for the night.))

Vampires. The word troubled her, causing her to frown and stare. "Oh hells, you better be joking. If one of those leeches..."

Wait a tick. She stopped her tea-brewing as the man who entered spoke. She blinked a bit before turning in her seat. "... Xandric?" The voice was what caught her. The face only made her more surprised that it may actually be the man.

Gekko

"What? No!" Raechele seemed somewhat offended at the mention, "Why the hell would I drink someone's blood? That's just creepy!" Taking a moment to reconsider what she said, she felt like she had gone off and bitten Dor's head off. "...sorry, didn't mean to be an a**. I'm just a little stressed...but, eh, the heck's a vampire?" She wasn't exactly the most in-touch with the mystic.

The appearance of the little demonling caught her well off guard. "Ahh!" Rae yelped a little, scared at first, but easing off at the sign of peace, "...umm, thanks little guy..." She took the kit apprehensively, but glad to see it was just the usual tools. She patched herself up nice and quick, and grabbed a painkiller for her troubles. "Ay, thanks Miss."

Feeling at ease, Raechele took a seat over at one of the tables and let out a sigh of relief. "...yea, your loss you stupid a**..." she mumbled, in regards to her assailant.

Outside, said assailant took careful listen with an ear to the wall. "Eh, one more step then. She will still be mine, just a bit later..." The haughty 'pire had a slight evil chuckle, then continued to listen in.

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
Xan slips inside, closing the door quietly behind him with a nod.
"So how long have you been here?" He asks, glancing towards the injured woman as he makes his way towards the counter. Vampires eh? Fun. His eyes return to the woman whom he assumed was the hostess of the establishment, looking over her form as he slipped the rolled up map he had been carrying into a cylinder container tucked away into one of the pockets of his satchel.
"I suppose the more appropriate question would be.. How well do you know the surrounding areas? It would seem I have less information on this region then I'd like... And I'd prefer not to get hopelessly lost when It's time for me to return." He says as a quiet laugh escapes him.
"I might not be so fortunate a second time. For now though I suppose it wouldn't hurt to stay a while."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Dor looks at the girl, a pained expression on her beautiful face.. "No.. I'm not going there.. Have a seat, get a drink, whatever.. I won't be the one to burst the bubble on your perfect little brain.." She takes another sip of her wine and studies the male as he had her.. "I know the area like the back of my hand, since I own most of it around here.. It would be unwise to try to map it, it would not work well.." She smiles a bit.. "As for how long I have been here? Or was that directed to another? Drink?"

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

User Image

" A wish is all I have.
One single wish with my dying breath... "

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

Yuki blinks drowsily. It had slept for a couple days curled up on the armchair where the magic man had left it. It cringes slightly at some lingering effects from the brew it had tried, ears giving an annoyed twitch as it scrunched up its muzzle momentarily. A painful throbbing behind its crimson eyes. Shadowy wings stretched at its back, barely detectable while little goats horns sprouted on its forehead between long ears that twitched once more before it fully opened its eyes once again and made then stay open and look around before it slowly pushed itself into a sitting position, pausing a couple times as even that simple movement made it feel a little queasy. It whimpers slightly, its crimson eyes showing a bit of misery and much unhappiness. It needed to feed It slowly gets off of the chair to locate a demonling to serve it, long tail dragging on the floor as it went.

User Image
"I wish you would love me.
Love me like I love you..."

Dapper Lunatic

The name ignored, as the man approached it became a bit more obvious -- It certainly was him. Sneakily, she scooted over to a stool near him, pouring a cup of tea and offering it after a tap upon his shoulder. "Care for a chat?" Iolla smiled at him. She hadn't changed much in appearance since they had last met, barring looking a tad older. "Or would tea be not to your liking, Xan?"

Gekko

"...perfect?" She faux-laughed at the claim. "You're calling the idiot who dated a guy planning to eat her or something, and didn't catch on after two months, 'perfect'?" She was exaggerating a bit; she wasn't some perfect being, but she wasn't really an idiot either. A renaissance girl, one could say.

...that still doesn't answer my question. Unsatisfied, Rae pulled out a smartphone from her pocket. It was a bit scuffed up, but on the whole survived the ordeal. V-a-m-p-i-r-e... While the search engine did its work, she got up to grab a drink from the bar, quite parched at that. There was tea, which she didn't care for, and a literal ton of alcohol, which she was too young for. Bugger. "...do you have anything non-alcoholic here?" she asked Dor, assuming she was the owner from her conversation with the other recent arrival.

"Oh, but you are perfect, my dear..."

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Member 100
"It was directed to you of c-Ack!" He jumps in surprise feeling the tap of his shoulder, and turns his head to look behind him.
"Erm... What are you doing here?" A look of confusion was heavy on his face. It had been almost a year since he had seen this girl last, and as much as he'd love to catch up...
"Maybe in a bit." He says awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head.
"I've got a bit of business with this lady here." He says as he turns back to Dor, his heart still pounding from being spooked, not an easy feat!
"So... Then... How exactly would one get back from here then? Or am I going to be kept as some sort of prisoner slash pet, having only found my end?" He chuckles giving a strange look... One that makes it quite unclear whether he was joking or serious.
User Image

" A wish is all I have.
One single wish with my dying breath... "

User Image
Yuki Dragonheart

A few minutes later Yuki was curled up by the bar with a large bowl of warm cream and fresh blood, making itself lap up the mixture despite how the delicious smell was making it feel even more ill. A few moments later it had to take a break from its drinking and lay its lead down, closing its eyes to glowing red slits as its long ears perked up and twitched occasionally, listening to the sounds of the place while it gave its stomach time to settle. Ten minutes later it quickly lapped up the remains of its mixture though it was now lukewarm, it let its eyes close as it drank, easing the throbbing pain behind its eyes slightly, its shadowy wings sagging around it and into the floor...

User Image
"I wish you would love me.
Love me like I love you..."

Gracious Survivor

7,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ⓓor

Gets underneath my skin
It won't die...

Half way through her second glass of wine she blinks at the girl again.. Well okay.. "Uh.. We have juices, strawberry, pinapple, wild berry, orange.. Or spring water.."

She raises a brow at the male and shrugs.. "Same way you got here.. It's not hidden, I just don't like the land mapped.. You can just follow the road back to town.. Five miles if I remember correctly.. I have been here off and on for hundreds of years.." He didn't need to know she'd owned the land for over a thousand, that would just creep them all out.. And expose half of her age.. No no one needed to know that.. "Why so interested?" She asks the last with another brow raise, her big black cat moving down the bar and giving the male a good sniff.. "Prisoner or Pet? Now that has possibilities.." She gives him a wink as she downs her second glass.. Her feelings going numb.. Yup.. Perfect choice to forget the bitter rejection from Sardon.. She pours herself a third glass of the demonic wine..

(( Edit: Yuki I am not ignoring you hon, Dor is getting wasted.. Again.. She'll notice on the next post I promise.. <3 ))

I'll play it satirical
Tonight won't be so long

Dapper Lunatic

"Ah, go ahead. It's a tale in itself that I'll share once you're done." Iolla chuckled and leaned back in her chair a bit -- Though it took some self control to resist glaring at Dor a bit, before shaking her head and sighing. The witch decided to calm her nerves with a bit of tea, looking to the newcomer girl curiously a moment before returning to the drink.
(( EDIT: This is not the post you thought it was. There was no sexual innuendo made. Continue with your lives. -JEDI MIND TRICKS, TAAAKE IIIIT!! - ))

Gekko

...damn, nothing cherry? Oh well. She couldn't complain, she was given protection free of charge. "...er, anything I guess. I haven't had anything to eat or drink since..." Rae took a look at her now-cracked watch. "Wow, that long?"

...aren't you forgetting something? "Oh right, where are my manners? Raechele Margatroid's the name." She walked over and extended a hand to Dor, looking a bit more upbeat in general, her eyes shining a bright...er, red. That wasn't normal. "If there's anything I can do to pay ya back for the help, just let me kno-"

Rae was cut off by a loud beeping outside; the alarm to the car she had jacked. "...crap, one second." She pulled her hand back and ran outside to check on it... to find it dashed against the rocks in pieces. "...s**t, I must've left it in neutral." She face-palmed and felt like chewing herself out, but lord knows if her stalker was still about. So she headed back on in, looking frustrated. "...well, guess I'm stuck here for a while."

"Can't have you running off too quickly," the stalking Jake whispered, "My petite chou fleur."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff