Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Smoker

Garret smirked and pulled off the aquarius ring, tossing it to Cell as he walked to the bar and removed his coat. Setting it upon the bar with the bottle of rum. "Lets see what you can do with it shall we? But what shall the terms be?" Garret said before finishing off the rum and releasing the bottle upon the counter. He spouted fireballs in each of his hands.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She caught it quickly; she held onto it as if it was a child in her arms; Putting it on her other
hand she admire it. "Ah so pretty!" she compliment the ring before standing up facing him with
one hand on her hip and the other one remain on her side.

Lifting the hand with the ring; she focused drawing some sort of circle in her mind then multiplying
it making it to; slowly water appeared swirling around her raised hand. She smirked looking at
him giving him the look that she wasnt afraid at all.

Trash Smoker

Garret clenched his fists as he smirked, disappearing in a burst of harmless fire. He stood behind Cell and placed his hands onto her shoulders. "Remember to focus. And you seem to be well enough to handle the aquarius ring. But infernus shall never be yours." Garret said before giving Cell a warm kiss on the cheek. His tattoos firey once again as he smiled softly at her and ordered another bottle of rum. "With the two rings you have. You can provide much life to plants and animals alike."

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

She blushed lightly nodding but she wanted the ring. well She wanted the ruby on the ring.
She turned and looked up to him with a pout "But rubies are my favorite" she replied;
"Sooooo gimme!" she grinned flashing him her pearl white teeth and fangs.

Trash Smoker

Garret grabbed onto Cell's waist and pinned her against the wall. Lifting her up so they were eye to eye. He placed his forehead against hers and snarled. "You want a ruby. I can get you that. But your not getting the infernus ring." Garret said calmly to Cell before snapping his teeth at her, the heat of his breath from the infernus ring rolled across her face..

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Placing her hands on his shoulders ; Cell smiled. 'What should i do?' she thought quietly, feeling
slightly uncomfortable with their position. "You know; this position odd; pity the innocents if they
accidentally come in" she grinned before placing her foot to the wall and pushed him down to the
floor.

She giggled smoothing down her clothes then kneeling down beside him poking his cheeks;
"I want a ruby as big as my fist" she said before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

Trash Smoker

"It certainly would be." Garret said with a laugh, til he got knocked to the floor. He shook his head and looked up to her. "Hmm. And what would I get out of it? Except the appreciation of a beautiful woman. A kiss, dinner maybe?" Garret asked with a charming look on his face.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sitting next to him; thinking "What should i give you in return? Hmmmm~" Placing her finger on
her lower lips as she did. "Ah a kiss!" she clapped her hands.

Turning to him "Will a kiss be fine for you?" she asked tilting her head to him.

Trash Smoker

Garret got to his feet and walked outside, he headed back to the rocky shore. He hunted down the remains of the crate. Grabbing something that looked like a jewelry box before walking back into the tavern. Garret held out the jewelry box to Cell. "There isn't a ruby as big as your fist. But there is plenty of beautiful jewelry in here." Garret said before he plopped down beside her.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She blinked when he stood up and left her , Slightly shocked she watched him as he walked out.
Scratching her head clearly confused; Did he want a kiss? But he left her here. Before her mind could
come up with more conclusion why he left; he came back with a jewelry box, Her ears twitched
to the familiar sound of the 'Clicks' and 'Clings'. Her eyes brighten before she opened it.

"WAHHHH!!!" She looked at his gifts; The jewelry box was filled with jewels she never seen before
all in different colors and sizes, Picking up a deep azure one she smiled clearly happy with it.
"Thank you!" she said hugging him; The best way to please a Valkyrie was to give her jewels
and she loves jewels

Trash Smoker

Garret wrapped his arms around Cell holding her tight before letting her go and looking away. "Your welcome. They aren't of use to me without a ship to take me back home. So I might as well give them away." Garret got up and grabbed his bottle of rum before plopping down next to Cell once again, gulping down some of the rum. He rubbed Cell's back before he crossed his arms over his knees and laid his head down on his arms.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She blinked before going on her knees after she place the box to the floor; "Ne ne whats wrong?"
she asked quietly trying to look under his arms to see his face. "Garret whats wrong?" she
asked him again "Are you hungry? " she asked again.

Trash Smoker

Garret shook his head and placed his hand on Cell's shoulder. "Nothing is wrong. Just ain't really been around women that much in quite a few years so, I get a bit nervous." Garret lifted his head up after he spoke and chugged the entire bottle. Then he set down the bottle and wrapped his arms around Cell. Holding her close and tight.

Aged Gaian

11,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
She smiled before blushing as he hugged her close; Reaching up she smoothed down his hair
gently somehow like a soothing gesture. "Its alright, dont worry. I wont bite you if you dont provoke
me" she whisper quietly with a smile.

Pulling back she went on her knees to give him a light peck on his lips before blushing bright
red "There! your small token of appreciation! " she said quickly before turning her head away
hiding it from his view

Trash Smoker

Garret closed his eyes and relaxed a bit. Until she gave him the light kiss. He placed his hand under Cell's chin and positioned her head so she faced him once more. Garret then gave her a deep and passionate kiss. "And that is for finding me. If you hadn't I would have froze to death." Garret said with a soft and warm smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff