Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Finally, some judgement set in, and she poured herself a glass of milk instead of just chugging down a whole carton. Good. Iolla sipped from such as she wandered back to the bar, taking a seat and listening as she tried to wake up.

Being nocturnal by nature and trying to become diurnal was hard.
Name: Eliza Annette
Race: Human/Anomaly
Appearance: Eliza

"Currently... no," Eliza responded softly, feeling her body shiver at the thought of being stuck this far back in time. Slip-space accidents like hers were rare thanks to a number of protocols built into the gateways. Of course, she overrode the safety protocols to add more juice to her drive.

"Is there anyone here who might be able to help me," She asked. Eliza was doubtful that anyone could help her slingshot herself 700 years back into the future. She could, of course, wait. But the thought of living 700 years doing nothing seemed rather dull. Her mind warped through the temporal complications involved with living in the past. Logic dictated she shouldn't have ended up here. Meaning an event took place that changed the timeline of her past altering the inevitable future. A soft sigh escaped her mouth.

Shameless Exhibitionist

As Iolla moved to sit down, he flashed the Witch a soft smile before moving his eyes to the newcomer, blinking softly as he listened. Ah... nervously, he rocked back and forth on his feet. "Err... Well, I can't think of anyone who would be able to help you technologically, I could try and help but you're probably more likely to end up far worse off if I do - experimentation with Time Travel is still very young in our Arts, and... well, it usually ends horrifically and usually with bloody consequences." He ended sheepishly. "Though, the owner of this building is supposedly the daughter of Hades, so maybe she can help you out with some demi-God powers, perhaps." A light shrug. Hopefully Dor would think of something - he was reluctant to try himself unless he got a rune wrong and send her seven thousand years into the future, instead of simply seven hundred.

Dapper Lunatic

"I still h've no idea wut a hay-days is." Iolla murmured, head bobbing back and forth, nearly connecting with the table, though she tried to keep exhaustion from taking too much of a toll with drinking a bit of milk. The smile remained sort of unnoticed as she rubbed her eyes. Perhaps she needed to splash her face with water... and actually getting dressed would be a good idea.

After downing the glass, she gave a light wave, murmured a "Right back", and went to go head back to her room.
Name: Eliza Annette
Race: Human/Anomaly
Appearance: Eliza

Eliza shrugged and rose, collecting her rifle, throwing the strap over her shoulder. She needed to find someone else to talk to, no offense to the gentleman. Normally, there were outposts on most worlds. The IGA took great care to ensure those stuck in the past could return to the future. It was a matter of finding the outposts. With a nod to the man, she departed.

((I'll be on a little later.))

Shameless Exhibitionist

Another wave, bidding her goodbye with a smile. That woman seemed to sleep less than he did. Hay-day? He hadn't a clue either.

As the woman left, he blinked lightly, waving goodbye before sighing once she was out of the building. A feeling that he had been vastly unhelpful dawned and he nursed his cola once more, taking a seat before placing his empty plate back on the stack. He didn't really feel like eating, anyway.

(( Take care :3 ))

Dapper Lunatic

And then the stumbled back up, fully dressed, still rubbing her face dry. "Eugh. As I was saying, what's this about a Hades?" Iolla had mispronounced the word earlier, part of her being so exhausted, as she slumped back into the bar chair. "And, ah, was everything alright? You didn't come up yesterday to talk."

Shameless Exhibitionist

"Oh... I was talking about Dor, some woman from the future wanted to know if she could be sent back to her time - I said Dor's a demi-God, she might be able to. I'm more likely to turn her inside out, and at the wrong time, than the right one." He shrugged lightly, releasing a sigh. "And sorry for not turning up... I think I fell asleep, I woke up on the floor." With a sigh, he reached to squeeze his shoulder lightly, the soreness still not leaving. "Woke up as stiff as a board... the floor is not comfortable..." He had been meaning to come to talk to Iolla about what had happened - what Dor had said, but... yeah, he'd just passed out... "Sorry..."

Gekko

(( Gooood morning fellow campers. ))

Dammit. What does that heartless t**t have against love? ....oh well, I've waited several months for this, I can wait a few more nights. So the bored Jake waited impatiently in his faux cell, carefully plotting how to tread the plan lightly with her there.

With a yawn, Rae pulled herself out of bed, still pretty damn tired, but she couldn't fall back asleep no matter how hard she tried. So with no choice, she ventured back upstairs, wearing the same wrinkled and torn clothing from yesterday. Her charcoal hair was pretty ratty too, but she just didn't care.

Huh. Guess this isn't just a night club, or something...
"Mornin' folks," Raechele waved drearily. She made a beeline over to the bar counter again, grabbing up the now-lukewarm soda she had left behind last night. She had a dependency on caffeine, but if you judged her on it, she'd knock you flat.

Well, she'd try anyway. She isn't some pro boxer or anything.

Dapper Lunatic

"That I remember... I just have no idea what Hades is." She squinted a second in thought, resting a finger on her lip. "Research to be done later, perhaps." As she cleaned off what little blood from the steak may've gotten onto the bar counter, the witch chuckled. "It's fine. Sleep is always a necessity, after all. I'd help you with such, but I'm a mage, not a massage therapist." Though, maybe her knowledge of anatomy may be helpful. Hm. "You don't need to apologize." She flashed a light smile. "Would you like to talk now? Mulling over things a bit always helps..."

Edit: ((derherp hi there))

She cast a glance to Rae, waving a bit. "I'm guessing those enchanted windows woke you up? They shine light in at the worst times."

Shameless Exhibitionist

As Raechele moved from the bedrooms and towards the bar to get herself some coffee, Sardon waved back and pointed to the stack of pancakes on the bar, still hot. "I made pancakes for everyone if you'd like a few, feel free." He smiled, then moving his gaze back to Iolla, listening to her.

"Hehe, don't worry about the sore muscles, it'l go away eventually." he smirked, shaking his head lightly before blinking lightly, meeting her gaze once again. "Sure, I can talk... it's... complicated though..." he sighed, running a hand through his white hair lightly.
Today just wasn't going the way she had planned. First, she was woken up out of a dead sleep from the nightmares of her past, then after finally tracking the person she was following the last week had gotten away once more. What made her night worse? She got caught in the rain causing that wet dog smell to return. She grumbled and groaned as she reached the front steps. Was it worth it all? Was it worth the hell her clan was putting her through? She didn't think so. She wasn't getting paid to track him down. What was so wrong with a man leaving with his daughter? She personally didn't blame him. She didn't want to follow the rules of her clan either. They just wanted to be free and happy, to love who she pleased and to show compassion for people rather than seem like a cold hearted person. She guessed that was wrong.
Shaking her head, she pushed her way inside the establishment she had been staying at the last few days. She scanned the room once, noting if anyone was around. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. She was to tired and to aggrivated to even care. She makes her way to the bar counter and hops half way on it, grabbing an unmarked dark bottle of liquid. She was in the mood to be dangerous. Not caring if the bottle was regular liquor or something deadly. At this point, she didn't really give a rat's backside.
She hops off the counter and sits her little miserable behind in a bar stool, uncorking the bottle. She lifts her hand up into the air and grumbles, speaking in her native tongue, Romanian.
"Aici e pentru tine, negru. Mai ai si fiica ta va fi in siguranta pe calatoria la libertatea de a n clanul lui." She lowers the bottle to her sweet rosy lips and took a giant swig out of it. The taste was foul but it did it's job as she sat there in silence and drank.

~Translation to what Darriyah had said: Here's to you, Dark one. May you and your daughter be safe on your journey to freedom from the walker's clan.

Gekko

"...enchanted windows?" Is she talking about the phone again? I swear, half of what comes out of her mouth is gibberish. Rae simply nodded it off, not in the right set of mind to try and decipher thing. After downing what remained of the can, however, she seemed a lot less dismal. "...did you mean the thing I was showing you yesterday, or...?"

Breakfast called though, from another unfamiliar sort. Something about the guy was pretty off to her, but he was offering free hotcakes, so she could give a damn. "Oh, yes please!" Rae grabbed a miniature tower for herself, already digging in. The fastest way to this girl's heart...was through her digestive tract. "Thanks dude!" she called over after finishing up in record time.

Fully satisfied, she tried her phone again, hoping to pick up a better reception, maybe call a friend to pick her up. No dice. "Hrmm." Yea, guess I'm stuck here for awhile. Her little pity party was interrupted by... wait, I don't know who she is. Bugger. She looked like an angry alcoholic, though, so Rae didn't bother asking her anything.

Dapper Lunatic

"No, the actual windows. The rooms are underground, but ah, have you tried to look out the windows in such?" Iolla blinked in confusion. "Not the... phone. Perhaps I could show you an example after this... Speaking on such." She turned to look Sardon in the eyes, smiling lightly.

"Unless it somehow involves two half-cubi, a woman getting pregnant who seduced one, metal golems, an idiot of a mage making said metal golems who kidnapped the woman, a lady warrior, and one of my constructs..." She leaned back in her chair, grinning as she crossed one leg over the other. "It can't be that complicated." Iolla nodded, really hoping that such a true tale didn't seem that farfetched.

Of course, she had a lot of odd tales from home.

"Well, there's also the friend trying to graft a p***s onto the construct, but that's another tale as well."

She sighed and shook her head. That was dumb.

"Now, then. I'm all ears."

Shameless Exhibitionist

A nod to the woman as she thanked him for the pancakes. "No problems" before he turned his gaze to Iolla, though he blinked as the even newer woman appeared, hopped over the bar and began guzzling some unknown bottle.

Suddenly it seemed to have become a lot more crowded in the room.

Moving his gaze back to Iolla, he blinked. "Uhhh..." he mumbled, not really sure if now was the time for it. After all, there were a lot of people who could be listening in. "Erm... maybe later..?" he offered, seeing no other way, bar one - retreating to a different room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff