Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Dapper Daredevil

"Well one is a moral compass and doesn't talk back... I don't know really if she can anymore. The other well like I said it helps to have them think you can be annoyware and everywhere. It does wonders to the behavior." Pear said with a chuckle watching Mochi flip through the channels. She looked at Nyiakole she knew a depressed girl when she saw one. She was about to say something until she got distracted by the food. "Ah the valiant hero returns with the harvest. Such a plight to climb up and down those stairs. I commend you Anari." she said in a joking voice before going over to help sort out the food. She noticed a few more familiar and strange faces pop up.

"We want the bacon and I want ham!!!" Catherine said excitedly jumping up and down, trying not to get into Anari's way but still wanting to be heard. Cleo looked at her sister shaking her head but she looked hungry too.

Gaunt walked down the stairs from his room he had been dead passed out from too much drinking and looked a little worse for wear. he figured out everyone was back in chaotic nights when he heard voices in the room next to him. He took a shower before heading down stairs. He hadn't bothered to shave making his name sake even more show in his looks. "What's everyone doing here?" He asked clearly not caught up on anything. "Is that breakfast I smell?" He asked lighting up a cigarette.

(((there's a reason for it Hankitty >.> one big reunion her folks ^_^))

Hilarious Informer

Reaching the opening in the cave, Ziri looked around. The winds from the storm had yet to die down. Wings spouted from her back as she looked back at Beth. "I don't know, we just need to get away from here as fast as we can. Do you think you can get down by yourself?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Down stairs in the living room, Nayh laid cuddled up on the couch, under a blanket. She felt awful, like she had a terrible hang over. Nauseous with a headache, she wrapped her arms around herself. It wasn't very noticeable, but she could feel the small baby bump starting to form. She wondered briefly for a moment how long her pregnancy might be. Mochi's had been a little over four months, but was considered full term. Hearing her father come down the stairs snapped her out of her thoughts. "Hey is there any ginger ale in there?" She asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taking a few bags from Anari, Nyiakole set out the multiple togo boxes. Looking down at the girls she smiled. "Oh there is plenty to go around so don't worry." She said . "I guess the smell of breakfast is waking everyone up." She said a she said Ami and Gaunt come down as well. "Yes it is Gaunt, come on and have a seat and eat, you too Ami.""
Beth held her clothing close and bundled up as they reached outside of the cave, "I'll be alright." She nervously spoke as Ziri's sudden urgency was making her more nervous than the storm, "What about you? Are you going to be alright?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing Nayh on the couch as though she were sick brought Mocsha to hum curiously as he retrieved a pitcher of orange juice; the pitcher being his cup and a small can of ginger ale for Nayh, opening it and setting it by her, "What's the matter, Nayh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pear?" Ami questioned as she recognized her hair and look from behind, "Oh my god! It's been too long!" She clamored as she embraced her from behind, not questioning or reacting to her sudden older appearance, not wanting to make a scene about it. Seeing Anari, Ami felt a small breath of calm as she saw him. While they spent a good portion of their childhood together, they never maintained that friendship afterward. With her leaving to live her own life and Anari living his, there really wasn't much time to see and catch up with everyone, but she knew well enough the fiascos that had been going on and she simply felt so bad for Anari, but she was ready to support her friend when needed.

Dapper Daredevil

Gaunt grabbed a box afterward he grabbing a cup of coffee to soothe the early headaches. He stubbed out his cigarette taking a drink of the bitter nectar. "Thanks..." He said with a mutter to Nyiakole shuffling to a spot on the table. He frowned looking at the woman with the kids near him. Were they human? He blinked for a moment before looking at them they looked familiar. There was something about them... Then he heard Ami and he stumbled over a chair kicking his toe, "Son of a b***h..." He muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh you said a bad word... Mama's not going to like that..." Catherine said, both the twins eyes looking at Gaunt as if he had committed a very bad deed. Their attention was immediately pulled away by food being place in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ami it's good to see you. Are you doing well?" Pear commented as she was hugged she turned around returning it to the younger girl. Her attention was briefly distracted by the young man."Please refrain from using profanities in front of my girls Mr. gaunt. I would hate to see you turned into a toad." Pear said as she got the girls boxes ready making sure they had everything they needed. She set them up at a table chuckling as they eagerly sat down starting to dig in with their fingers. "Girls, girls, manners." She said giving them some utensils and napkins. They immediately obeyed not letting that stop them from getting the food. "I swear they eat just as much as boys. I don't know where they get their appetite, but I'm glad they have one." She said before sitting down at the table.

Hilarious Informer

Ziri nodded "Good, come one then." Ziri said as she held out her hand for Beth to take, she didn't want to leave the younger girl alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayh reached out and took the can of soda. Sitting up slightly, she took a few sips before laying back down and burring herself under the blanket. "Life is a b*tch, even when you are creating it." Nayh said. She let out a groan at the waves of pain that thud in her head. She reached up and rubbed her head for a moment. "...Its been so long I forgotten the unpleasant things that come with it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anari grabbed a few boxes of the food before finding a spot at the bar counter where he could eat. His attention was captured for a moment at Ami. Looking over to see the young woman, he almost didn't recognize her. "Ami? Ami is that you?" He asked. "Well look at ya." he said "You are all grown up."

With the arrival of food, Mochi made a large plate of her own. "You girls aren't the only female with an appetite." she said to Pear.

Nyiakole was busy fixing a plate for the youngest of her children for when they awoke. "Anari, Mochi, save some for everyone else." Nyiakole said in a tease.
((Oyes, I gotta add Brix and Bhaltair in there at some point but I'm too tired right now. >.< Goodnight all. ))

Dapper Daredevil

"Sorry about that..." He said keeping his eyes down. Gaunt sat down remaining quiet sinking into his chair. He ate his food sullenly. Did it even matter that he speak to this woman anymore? He guessed not they had everything under control it seemed he didn't bother just yet. He didn't really say much anything else, he didn't feel like he belonged to this type of impromptu reunion.

Pear chuckled while cutting up her food into little bites. Some of her habits had changed over time, she didn't take much for granted. She looked up seeing the young man she scolded sulk a bit, "Don't worry I'm perfectly fine with you, you're not in trouble." She told him before looking back at Mochi, "You're right they aren't the only ones that have appetites. Enjoy everyone." She said with a chuckle. "Don't worry Nyiakole there's room for everyone we might even have those fabled leftovers I've heard of."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael lay in the corner of a cave. There were still some supplies he found but not much. Just some small blankets and things that would help him survive the harsh weather outside. He'd probably should have planned a better escape route. Hiding in his grand fathers old cave had seemed like a brilliant idea until he realized how ill prepared he was. He knew it was a dragons cave not really suited for humans, but he also knew it was the last place anyone would look at least apart from his family. Rarely anyone would know how to locate it. He stared at the fire he made with magic, plenty warm although it took energy he didn't really have. Coughing into his sleeve, the taste of copper coated his tongue, with a grimace he shifted against the wall a trail of hot air rising. "Come on stay awake Michael..." He muttered to himself.
As Ziri offers her hand, Beth took hold awaiting for them to make their escape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocsha humphs as he took a large drink of juice, "Funny how we cancel out the costs of getting what we want." Mocsha added as he wasn't much of a comforting or sympathizing figure, not that he knew any better, "Just don't go getting sick on the furniture. You know your mother won't be so forgiving...unless you can somehow convince her there's a better looking couch elsewhere." He says before laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hugging Pear, Ami smiles back, "I'm doing well enough. Of course this place always has to bring me back someway somehow." As Anari chimed in, Ami couldn't help, but smirk and place a hand to her cheek shaking her head at the sight of the grown Anari. She approached him and couldn't help, but jab at his shoulder, "I should've said that to you first you cheater!" She teased, "I was just over ten when you were born, then you jumped to five years my junior now you're here patting my head as though you were always the older one. So not fair!" She playfully whined before hugging her friend. She then couldn't help, but blush flustered as his physique was rather impressive, something she didn't take into consideration, "Sheeze...and you just had to get buff too." she thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amidst the treasure filled cave Michael rested in, a firm thud could be felt and heard outside as a dragon's cry could be heard as Hanku then steps through the entrance, but it startled to see the boy within it, "You!" He shouts, "What are you doing in my cave? Who are you?" he says not recognizing Michael, having not seen him since he was a child. Hanku then stomps forward to Michael as though he were ready to throw him out.

Hilarious Informer

As Nyiakole prepared her plate, she noticed Gaunt was sitting to himself and not talking very much. it was unlike her considered son. Taking her plate over to where he was, she sat down at the table. "So what is going on with you?" she asked in a motherly way.

Since he was taller, Anari looked down at Ami as she approached him. "Hey now, don't hate." He said. "Well I do believe I was always the more mature one." He said in a blatant lie. As she hugged him, Anari merely patted her back, not one for hugs. "Well I am the dragon prince, can't be scrawny for that role"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayh rolled her eyes. "Candice has odd tastes, and they are better used on her fashion sense." She said. "She isn't much of an interior decorator so I promise you, I can find a better sofa." Nayh took another sip from her ginger ale. "Eh, I need to take my mind off everything, turn on a horror movie or something."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri pulled Beth close and wrapped her arms around the younger girl, with the wind blowing so strong she didn't want to risk dropping her. Jumping from the ledge and into the whirling snow, Ziri spread her wings. The wind blew fiercely against them as Ziri glided down towards the ground. Landing hard and stumbling, Ziri's wings faded away. Not a moment after did a faded dragon's roar carry towards them on the wind.

Dapper Daredevil

Gaunt nodded his head before his eyes looked over to Ami and Anari. More reason to feel uncomfortable. Try as he might to forget, he remembered that kiss with the blue haired woman. Just after his fiance... No don't go down that route again, He told him self. He was no better than a hobo right now. It didn't matter what he felt. he started to wolf down the food the faster he got through this the better. He ate too much and choked hitting his chest with his fist. He got better in a few moments when Nyiakole sat next to him. "Nothing...just..around here now. doing nothing." He said.

"This place brings everybody back eventually. It's like a home, or a curse, probably both. Though I like to think of the former than latter." Pear said with a chuckled watching in amusement to Ami and Anari's exchange. Ami was right Anari did grow up all to quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael stood up hearing a thud outside, no one was suppose to find this place.He held the blanket over his head like a cloak, clasping it closed with his hand. He stood up a blue fireball in his right hand ready to strike, when Hanku stepped through for a moment Michael felt relief. Until he realized Hanku didn't recognize him. "Whoa whoa whoa wait it's me, Michael. I'm your grandson..." He said letting the blanket drop, extinguishing the flame in his hand. He raised his hand back peddling away from his grandfather. "I'm sorry it was the only place I could think of people wouldn't find me." His blue eyes stared up at the dragon.

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole hummed curiously. "Lair... you are eating... and choking... that is something." She said with a smile. She took a few bites of her food as she looked at Gaunt. "I know you are going through a few things right now, we all are, but family, true family sticks together. Blood is strong, but it doesn't deem the bonds we share with others. You know I am always here for you Gaunt."
As they flew, Beth kept her unseen hands ahead of her so Ziri could see ahead, but with the wind so fierce, it was definitely tough to try to keep her steady. Tumbling to a stop, Beth uses the hands once more to clear the snow away from her so she didn't get any in her clothes before rushing to Ziri, "Are you okay?" Hearing the roar, she gasps in surprise, "They're looking for you aren't they?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Michael suddenly identifying himself, Hanku stops with wider eyes, but kept his frown as he clearly seemed worn out. It had been a long while for him to get back to the surface, escaping Marcus, but he had finally made it, "Michael..." he repeated before sighing and sitting down firmly on his behind, arms on his knees as he took a deep breath, "...You got some nerve coming into a dragon's cave...any other one besides me would've kept it's attack. So again...What in the world are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ami giggled slightly as Anari kept his antics, "Still as childish as I remember...Last time you tried to be funny, you dumped milkshake in my hair and were rightfully slapped for it I might add." Ami jested before pulling back and ruffling his hair with a smile, "I know you can't, it's why I had to be just as tough to keep you in line." She added as she went back to a chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Nayh asked for a movie, Mocsha took the remote and changed it to the appropriate channel before tossing her the remote, "Where's Mochi by the way?" he says looking around, "She wasn't in her room..."

Dapper Daredevil

"Yeah I guess that is something functioning." Gaunt shifted uncomfortably as he took a drink before he sighed, "I know Nyia..." He said quietly Before shutting the lid to his food box. He sighed running a hand over his face. "I know you are. You always are there..." He said quietly before pausing for a few moments. He stared down at his drink for a moment saying in a quiet heavy tone, "But if you want to know what's wrong... there are things you can't fix. I can't fix it either, no matter what I try. It feels like.. there's a hole. I can't fill it. I don't know what to do, because I feel like nothing matters anymore. But I'm too cowardly to end things, or move forward with what time I have left."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael grabbed the blanket sitting back down in front of the fire. It was way too cold to do anything. He coughed again into his arm grimacing at the taste in his mouth before answering. "I had to do something." He said to his grandfather. "It was doing something risky and come here,or risky being found somewhere else. this was the best place I came up with to hide from the world, it worked for you. I honestly didn't expect anyone to be here. Not even you." Michael held out his hands trying to warm up. "But to answer your question more directly. I killed a few thousand people, in a desperate attempt to stop an insane possessed dragon or undead pirate lord from getting their souls. What about you?"

((slight edit with end question))

Hilarious Informer

Ziri looked around, the wind stung her eyes. Looking towards Beth, she nodded. "Yes they are. They aren't going to wait until the baby is born, they will kill all of us trying to take it. We need to get away from here as fast as we can" Ziri shouted so Beth could hear her above the wind. Looking around, Ziri didn't move. There was no safe direction to go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nayh caught the remote and set it down next to her. At her father's question Nayh was about to answer when he added she wasn't in her room. "What? She isn't up there?" Nyah asked as she sat up. She had thought she had been watching television, gabbing on the phone or playing games with Riot since it had been quiet. "You sure she isn't up there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Gaunt spoke, Nyiakole didn't know he had been feeling that way. "No, there are things in life you can't fix, and even though it may seem bleak and that it will never get better, it will." Nyiakole said. "I don't have all the answers Gaunt, I am sorry you are struggling. You know you are always welcome to stay with Rei and I."
Beth pants a sigh before getting a bit more focused as Ziri said the other dragons weren't going to wait. She was right, they had to get going somewhere, but neither were capable of fast travel on their own. As it seemed a bit hopeless, Beth knew they couldn't just stand here and do nothing. Running up to Ziri, the snow plowing away from her path, she embraces Ziri by her side, "Come on then, we're not going to be safe if we don't keep moving!" She raised her voice within Ziri's mind. When her mother told her that the baby had to serve its purpose, she had no idea it could possibly mean the child had to die. She was utterly confused at what her mother wanted and simply kept to her gut instinct and keep Ziri safe. Moving through the snow, Beth's hands kept spreading away the snow to make a path for them.

Beth then took to her mind as she shut her eyes. Within her head was much like a computer. While in her tube, Nukha of course knew education was too lengthy a process and such, her brain activity was enhanced so that information could be memorized in a breeze. Memorizing weather patterns and jet streams around their area, Beth takes a turn as she could only make an educated guess on where they needed to go in order to reach civilization or at least out of the storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocsha shook his head to Nayh's first question before heading back to Mochi's room seeing indeed she was gone, "No...She's not there. Did you not see her when you got up?" Mocsha asks a bit bewildered that Nayh didn't know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff