Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

"I'll be wherever anyone needs me." Rei adds in to Brix and Anari's conversation, "My team's target is a couple power plants and any farms in between. We will strike fast and aid nearby teams when we're done except for me. Assuming no troubles, I'll be wherever the help is needed and can get there quicker than anyone here. It'll be best if you went with Anari. Once your tasks are done, get out and home." Rei says nodding to Anari, "You have orders...Don't do anything stupid." he says knowing Anari's habits of making split-decision choices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No matter. I wanted my announcement to be known by your allies as well. I don't anticipate my broadcast ruined any of your plans, but I want to know what you are wanting ultimately in this, Nyiakole. I don't need details."

Hilarious Informer

Anari smirked but rolled his eyes "I know... I have others and all that I have responsibility for." He said before he stuck his tongue out at Rei. "Brix... in the morning I need to see what you are capable of"

~~~~~

"You didn't ruin anything Nukha, if anything you may have cause some people to second guess themselves." Nyiakole said. "I am not asking for world peace Nukha, But ultimately... I want everyone, every race to realize that others have just as much right to the world. No race can have it all or rule over all the other races, and if humans think that I fear their numbers and that I will just roll over, they are wrong."

Fashionable Fatcat

Nill looked over her folder and inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. She was mainly taking out fruit and olive farms on the south eastern side of Spain, as well as crippling a Harbor that mainly exports the goods from the farms. She just had to find a few others to help her out.

((Lame, my brain is tired. I also rolled my ankle so that is throbbing.))
"Anari..." Rei says once more to express the seriousness of this ordeal and the fact he smirked and rolled his eyes brought Rei to glare at him firmly. Rei supported Anari's sarcasm, but there was always a line he had to draw at certain moments. At mention of testing Brix, Rei was intrigued himself to see how Brix's training had helped him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was the idea," Nukha replied,"I would bet a few were willing to stand against you, but I threw my name into the ring as a warning. I'm confident there'll be less resistance in your efforts with me around, even though I know your kind doesn't fancy my products as much as others. I'm just hoping that by the time this is over, I can at least have some business to take advantage of and move into. PRIME wouldn't have a prayer of being financially stable after me doing this...How is the family by the way?"

Hilarious Informer

Seeing Rei glare Anari nodded. "I know Rei... I know." He said a bit more seriously. He looked at Brix."Bright and early..... you aren't going to go if I don't think you can hold your own. I am not going to be able to watch you the whole time." He said before he looked back at Rei. "Is mom okay? She hasn't came back yet."

~~~~~

"Well I don't know if Pear has spoken to you yet... but if you could I would greatly appreciate it if you can some how keep Esbulin from getting hit... like by an air strike or missile." Nyiakole said. "You have been around for awhile Nukha and you are pretty savvy... I am sure you can figure something out... the family is fine, have a few thing to work out but good otherwise."
Brix looks back at Anari startled as he mentioned sparing, something he wasn't already too focused on as it was. Brix sighs a bit heavily, "Alright..." he says passively, almost annoyed.

Knowing Brix's answer wasn't completely understood by Anari, Rei humphs, "You could use the warm up, Brix." Rei then looks at Anari with a smirk imagining Anari's reaction, "I'll explain later." he says not wanting to announce it all to everyone about Brix's predicament. As Anari mentioned Nyiakole, Rei hums nodding, "She has been gone a little extra while. I'll check on her."

Walking into their bedroom and seeing Nyiakole on the bed, Rei shrugs to her unsure why she was on the phone in here and not in the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I already have a few up and running. From there they will stay unless Esbulin begins expanding its borders due to the inevitable rise in population from fleeing non-humans should this war escalate any further. At that point, there'll be some room for Esbilin's own to be installed...That's good."

Hilarious Informer

Anari looked between Brix and Rei and shrugged. "Alright...." he said. As Rei left Anari left as well to check on Twila and to see where she wanted to go from here.

~~~~~

"Alright thanks... well I will call you if I need anything and if you happen to learn anything give me a call please.... " Nyiakole said as she sensed Rei in the room. "I have to go... thanks Nukha." She said before she hung up the phone. She took the cloth off her eyes and groaned. "I feel alwful." She said. "Did Phaer cover the rest okay?"
"Yeah, Phaer did fine and so far there hasn't been any issues." Rei replies before sitting beside her, "What's wrong?" he asks before placing a hand on her head and feeling the heat, "Jeez, Nyiakole. You looked fine at the meeting, what happened?"

Hilarious Informer

Nyiakole nodded. She was glad Phaer did will, she knew how he could be at times. "I don't know... I felt fine then all of a sudden I felt so nauseous. I came up here, I threw up and I still fill bad." She explained. Nyiakole then sighed. "Can you heat me up some beef broth and crumble up some crackers in it...." She asked before she pictured the crackers all crumbled up turning the broth into a mushy paste. Stirring up her nausea again "Wait... no crackers..." She said as she got up and shut herself back in the bathroom.
As Nyiakole explained, Rei hums puzzled at what could made her feel so suddenly sick. As she then scampered for the bathroom again, Rei sees Brix at the doorway, "Go and make your mother a bowl of beef broth right now, please. She's feeling sick." At Brix's own bewilderment, Rei waves his hand, "Go on. We're trying to figure it out too." Rei then went into the bathroom with the rag, getting it wet and cold again before resting it on the back of Nyiakole's neck and feeling her cheek and forehead gently with his other hand, "Hm...No fever. Did you eat anything questionable?" Rei asks uncertain as to what could be the cause of the sudden vomiting.

Hilarious Informer

By the time Rei came in, Nyiakole was hunched over the counter, resting as she tried to calm her stomach down. The cold, wet rag felt so good against her skin. "Just the pizza.... but I hadn't really eaten much in the past few days... maybe it just didn't settle right." Nyiakole said as she sighed. "I think I am going to take a nice cool bath and just go to bed."

Dapper Daredevil

Pear looked over the folder that was given to her before looking through it. Attacking Spain a whole country. This was something she had considered would happen. She hummed a moment before she tucked her hair behind her ear. Shouldering her backpack she waved. "I'll see you at the party guys." before taking a portal home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twila sat down listening in on the meeting. She felt a shudder go down her spine when she heard what they were going to do. Normally she would be opposed to the plan but there was something in her that looked forward to the carnage. She held her daughter looking at her. "i wonder what will happen..." She murmured. She waited to talk to Anari to see if she would take part. she half wanted to go, but a part of her didn't want to do to her hatchlings.
"Alright...I'll have Nill check on you if you don't feel any better after the bath..." Rei says as he then kisses her forehead before walking aside and starts her bath, "Is it anything like how the infection started?" Rei asks referencing when her lung had become infected.

Hilarious Informer

"That sounds good. I could just need a good nights sleep is all." Nyiakole said. As Rei fixed her bath, Nyiakole took off her clothes and stretched her arms over her head with a yawn. At his question, Nyiakole thought about it and shook her head. "No... that started with a cough.... and it felt a lot worse then this. Plus.... When Dad and Chaos healed me from Dyvin, they healed the damage the infection caused as well..." she said. Nyiakole stepped into the bath and relaxed with a small sigh. She rubbed her forehead before looking over at Rei. "Thanks..."

~~~~~

Spotting Twila, Anari walked over to her. He smiled down at his daughter. "I think we should stay here for the night, I know its a bit crowded, but I need to prepare for this. We will find a house as soon as the mission to Spain is over."

Dapper Daredevil

Twila nodded and she stood up kissing him on the cheek. "I know it's important, but do you think it's safe for me to stay here?" she asked him. With what happened back at the hospital she didn't know if she would attack anyone again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff