Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the most important lesson learned from this season on The Walking Dead

Don't move into a prison 0.074074074074074 7.4% [ 4 ]
Don't trust a guy who keeps heads in a fish tank 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 10 ]
Always use contraception during an apocalypse 0.57407407407407 57.4% [ 31 ]
You can kill a person with walker bones 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Dapper Daredevil

Pear grinned a bit standing up as Nyiakole took a call. She wave her hand with a slight nod in response. She couldn't help but wonder what the call was about. She had become a very nosy person in her time working for PRIME and even after that. Yet she knew if it was something important Nyiakole would probably inform her. her eyes drifted over to Anari and she smirked. "Well then if you just don't do anything it won't get any better. you gotta walk and work to get better, first things first breakfast." She said patting anari on the shoulder.

((Also hankitty squee on plotzies ^_^))

Hilarious Informer

anari rolled his green eyes "Yeah right"he said with a small smirk "you just don't want to have to do any work. Well let me hop up there and get the breakfast." He said as he too his glass of whiskey with him.

After her phone conversation Nyiakole peaked back into the kitchen "Hey I just need to step out for a bit, be back shortly alright." She told Pear before she left.

Dapper Daredevil

Pear chuckled at anari's comment while her head shook, "I'm an old woman do you honestly expect me to carry all that food for almost a small army of dragons? You bet your behind your gunna help." She said with a grin before she was distracted by his mother. She nodded and waved, "Alright be careful out there." she told her before she frowned after she left. She pulled out her phone starting to text on it. "Anari how suspicious do you think that was?"

Hilarious Informer

"Well duh, you would have to make multiple trips" Anari said with a roll of his eyes. He then hummed after his mother left. At Pear's question, Anari shrugged. "Not really, there are a lot of things that require my mother's constant attention, its probably a little bit of work or business that came up she needs to tend to really quick."

Hilarious Informer

Moving and fidgeting in her sleep, Ziri's mind was once again plagued with bloodshed and violence. However, this time, it was all directed at her. Gory images of being attacked, cut into and torn open disturbed her dreams. She woke in a cold sweat, sitting up quickly trying to catch her breath. A horrid thought raced across her mind. The other's were not going to wait. They would find her, cut her open for her baby's blood, killing both of them in the process. "Beth, wake up, we need to get out of here." Ziri said as she got up.

Dapper Daredevil

"Hmm I suppose you're right on both accounts however..." She sent the text before putting up her phone. "I suppose it matters little. Cause whether you like it or not young man you're going to help me." She said with a grin. She sent a text to see what Nyiakole was up to. She couldn't help but want to know. She heard steps up stairs. "Ah that possibly is our breakfast we've been speaking of. Chop chop Anari. Let's go." She said with a chuckle grabbing his shoulder pulling him towards the door.

Hilarious Informer

At hearing the delivery person upstairs, Anari looked to Pear. "Sit down Pear and relax, I got it." he said as he left the kitchen. He then headed up the stairs to collect the delivery.

As she said, Nyiakole wasn't gone very long. Reappearing back at the bar, she wasn't alone. With her was Mochi. "Sit down at the counter, there should be some breakfast here soon. Do you want anything to drink?" Nyiakole asked. The young half dragon shook her head. "Alright." Nyiakole said as she went back into the kitchen. "Sorry about that." She said to Pear.

Dapper Daredevil

"Fine fine, and thank you Anari," Pear said with a laugh before sitting down at the counter watching her girls play. She looked over when Nyiakole walked in and she waved her hand. "It's okay welcome back." She looked at Mochi she hadn't really seen her much personally but that didn't mean she wasn't a person of interest to her. She replaced her mask back, she could start to feel a toll on her. She could tell Mochi didn't want to say anything, and gathering from the way Nyiakole acted she realized the girl probably shouldn't have been out. Pear looked around realizing something, "Where's Rei, Nyiakole, shouldn't he be here as well?"
*Smiles as she walks through the door still hesitant if they would welcome her kind* "Hello I am Lamarity"

Hilarious Informer

Mochi sat on the bar stool as Nyiakole instructed. She looked around for a moment. It had been a long long time since she had been in this place. Seeing Pear and her two girls, Mochi recognized them, but didn't really know them that well. "Hey where is the remote? I want to watch some tv." She asked Nyiakole.

Finding the remote behind the counter she handed it to Mochi. "Here you go." she said. Looking back at Pear, Nyiakole hummed. "He is upstairs sleeping. Its been crazy, like I said. So I want him to get as much rest as he can."
As Marcus ordered his intentions of Nukha helping him attain the souls Mace has accumulated and presumably kill Mace himself, Nukha felt immensely torn at the idea. Never minding that Marcus had presumed his cooperation, but the fact that it was a good idea in the first place and such an ultimatum was partially what Nukha was inclined to deal with Marcus in the first place before Michael took action.

"...Why do you need my help, Marcus? You're an undead pirate warlord; surely you have the means to swat one man such as Mace, yourself."

"Aye..." Marcus replied with a welcomed grin, "That's exactly the attitude I first had with me brother over a thousand years ago. Tis a strange, yet gratuitous sensation how one man can appear so defenseless and yet muster the strength of heathen gods on a whim, hm?" Marcus says with a nod of his chin to Nukha before looking at his pipe; his tobacco completely used up as he tosses it aside and begins to pack his pipe once more...

"Ye question me tactics with suspicion and with every reason to be...but even a smart whelp...is a whelp still." Marcus then leans forward holding his pipe between his teeth, gesturing Nukha forward as though he asked for a light, "Did ye truly believe I am capable of knowing who ye were without prior preparation?"

Nukha was bewildered by Marcus's antics, but as he gestured, Nukha felt his own hand reach into his pocket and retrieve his lighter as normal...against his will. Marcus had done something to him to make him move as though he were a puppet, but Nukha couldn't begin to think how that was possible.

As Nukha lighted his tobacco, Marcus took a good puff and rested back in the chair, relaxing more, uncaring of Nukha's confusion, "...Blinded by rage I was...Me ships grazing by the coast line after our prideful assault upon the port town...I screamed a curse to blackened cur that shared me flesh and me blood and swore I would claim his head and hold upon the mast as my eternal reward....and history tells the rest..." Marcus says with a surprisingly brief tone of embarrassment, "...with exception to one last curse I breathed on that blade of his. A piece of me yearning to claim vengeance and spite his flesh with seethin' hatred..."

Marcus then stood as soon, Nukha was forced to his feet as well, "A curse that was but far too weak for the likes of me brother...until someone else took hold of that blade." Marcus says as he eyed to Nukha so he understood how exactly he got to be at Marcus's mercy.

Nukha was speechless, whether that was by his own fright, or Marcus's curse, he could not tell. Never before had Nukha felt so afraid in his entire life, "How could you have possibly cursed the sword?...I don't see how Dimitri could let you get so close."

At that question, Marcus turned away as he began to unbutton his shirt with a calm, rather blank expression before turning around just as he untied his undergarment and gently revealed his torso, or what remained of it. A horrid mutilation of a gaping gash though his body from the center of his chest down to the side of his loins as it was perfectly able to see through the pirate's body amidst the gore and dripping entrails. An odor of rotting flesh and salted water filled Nukha's nostrils and it was most certainly unpleasant. The maggots and parasites still ate at his flesh as though he were still at the bottom of the ocean, rotting away at nature's mercy.

Marcus soon began redressing himself, "...Sometimes in death, we have our greatest chance."

Nukha took a deep breath as it was indeed an unspeakable sight seeing what seemed to be a decomposing, yet alive body in front of him. At the same time, his desperation to solve this situation was what kept him from quivering, "...and what...if I should refuse?" Nukha stammers as it was clear his heart was racing.

Marcus then stands before Nukha with a solemn expression. The similarities in that face and his brother's were eerily similar considering how mad both men could be, "A fine question...but in the highly unlikely circumstance that it should come to that..." A secret drawer in Nukha's desk opens behind Marcus, revealing a small pistol, to which Marcus reached back and grabs as though he knew its presence as well as Nukha. Placing the gun in Nukha's hand, he lets go before Nukha suddenly finds himself pointing the gun at his own head.

"...Of course..." Nukha mutters as it was of course so easy for Marcus to control his movement enough to make him shoot himself.

"Figured it would serve ye better to receive a simpler answer..." Marcus says as he continued, "...but is it not intriguing how the untimely suicide of Nukha Royiaki would not be the focus of this world that follow morn'?" Marcus asks as Nukha grew even more worried at what Marcus was hinting at, "I never prided me greatness solely on ability and birthright as much as Dimitri preaches, and only a fool believes fate and miracles are a sign of worthiness...Tis simply luck. Tis what makes us all equals at how we find ourselves on the same sunset of prosperity and greatness...but the sun has far blinded us for long enough." Marcus said as he seemed more angry,

"Specks of rotting dust we were...puppets to the amusement of weak and manipulative beings who dare title themselves as 'divine' and demand satisfaction of their lusts and desires with no remorse or care of consequence. For too long have I followed their mercy in hopes of clear purpose...Too long have I expected solemn grace and received imputes in the voice of a mother's scorn...Too long have I stomached these bewilderly-called 'gods' as the masters of me fate....I control the mast of me ship, not the gods...I furnished the foundations of me terror and reign among the seas, not the gods!....I AM THE MASTER OF ME OWN FATE, NOT THE GODS!"

Marcus roars as the air grew colder in the room and Marcus's eyes glow red and black as he spat his rage at Nukha, whom found the gun aimed at his heart then, "...How ironic would it be, if a former mortal were to finally break the line where 'gods' rule over mortals...and bring them down to our level...and have them all die together..." Marcus says then grinning in anxiety as he clearly lust for his image to come true, "...and ye have the final act in my grand vengeance...ironic what it be once for, isn't it?" Marcus hissed to Nukha as he then stepped away and took another puff of his pipe.

"You don't need me orders to tell you that Mace will die...but he will die by my hand...and when I do, your father will be next." Marcus warns before cackling into a laugh and placing his coat on and then laughing louder to a maniacal laugh before vanishing away; his wild laugh echoing the halls as it then went silent. Nukha's arm hung as Marcus released the curse from him, but Nukha's mind was a void of fear by that time...He was now a hostage...him and everything he stood for were going to be subjects to Marcus's will.

Nukha could only slump at the chair he was just in, placing a hand against his head trying to think of something, but the fear was just too real...and this time he couldn't escape it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ziri was suddenly calling for her to wake up, Beth was still a bit hazed in tiredness as she gently sat up and rubs her eyes, "mm...What?...What's the matter?"

Hilarious Informer

(( Dun Dun Dunnnn!!!! >.> ))

Ziri clapped her hands rather loudly. "Come on wake up." She called to Beth trying to wake her more. "We have to leave we are in danger and we don't have a lot of time to get away from here. " Ziri said. Her voice was laced with panic. Not waiting on Beth to get up and follow, Ziri was already walking to the mouth of the cave.

Dapper Daredevil

"Ah I guess I'm so used to you to always being together." Pear said before getting up as Mochi asked for the remote. She gripped her glass harder as the T.V. was turned on she hoped the news would be contained, she hoped Mochi didn't care for such things. she tensed waiting curious if they had anything yet on her son. She took a deep breath in then remembered the delivery guy had to be paid. "Girls come here." She said calling the twins over.

Catherine was playing with her sister and a doll in the middle of the ring. "and then they went down the road to see their brother." she said before lifting her head up with a frown. "Yes mama? She called before her sister pushed her to go listen to their mother. "but I was playing." She complained ducking under the ropes and climbing down. "Yes mama?" she asked again looking up at her mother.

"I have a job for you two to do. It's a very important job and needs to be done right away. Go take this money and give it to the man at the door giving Anari all the food. Make sure to get a receipt alright girls?" She asked them handing them some money from a wallet in her back pocket.she pulled out a few bills before giving some to them both. "Don't forget to say thank you to the man and Anari okay?"

"Okay!" Catherine said excitedly her auburn ponytail bouncing as she shook her head excitedly. She loved running errands for her mom it made her proud to help them out. Cleo nodded as well giving a big smile and a sign with her hand. Her dark red hair in similar style bobbed in unison with her sister. They both took off upstairs holding each others hands, letting Pear rest easy for the moment.

Hilarious Informer

Once the remote was in Mochi's hand, she turned on the television that was mounted over the bar and began flipping through a few channels. Being in a different part of the world, the line up was different, so some thing were hard to find. Being a fifteen year old girl, she didn't turn it to anything serious. The type of news she was more into was that of gossip and celebrities. Finding the happening of the famous a bit boring she turned the channel to a show about a bunch of pregnant teenagers. Hearing them talk about difficult their lives were, Mochi ended up just turning the tv off. Sighing, she crossed her arms and rested her head on them.

Nyiakole watched the girls run up to get the money to Anari and giggled. "They are so cute.... and well behaved." Nyiakole said. "It can be quiet challenging to get mine to act like that." Seeing Mochi sigh and lay against the counter, it made Nyiakole wonder if the child was okay. Mochi had called her up and said her and her mother got into a little spat and she didn't want to go back to her grandparents. She had practically begged Nyiakole to allow her to stay for awhile, and of course, Nyiakole had agreed. Hearing steps, Nyiakole looked to see Anari coming down with the girls and numerous bags of food in his hands. "Oh look breakfast! Finally!"
((Heghhh so much to post lol ))

As Ziri clapped and addressed her louder, Beth shook her head startled at the sudden sense of emergency. Quickly shaking off the tiredness, Beth steps after Ziri, "Danger? Where can we go from here if we can even get away?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After an intense night with Candice, Mocsha had finally gotten out of bed and stepped downstairs shirtless and with some pajama pants Candice had miraculously found some in his size. Scouring the fridge for something to drink as he had become quite thirsty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Chaotic Nights and hearing about ordering breakfast, Ami made her way downstairs in a small turtle neck and jeans, complimenting her long, thin, high ponytail as it draped down her back. In a way, it was her memento to her brother whom she idolized so much even as she was an adult now and no longer a timid child as even her more mature body was most noticeable of her change.

((You always notice the timid characters get the biggest chests in anime. :/ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff