Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Do you have to prove wrongfully declined kind of thing, or petition to reapply Tanya?

Ruthless Nerd

Well, first you need to work on the reason you were declined - if you're not reporting enough, you're not reporting enough. There really isn't a way to prove that wrong.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It's supposedly supposed to be you don't re-apply at all right now unless they gave you a staff contact personally (special circumstances), however, since you have been given someone to contact via this thread and probably have your heart set to do so, you should contact one of those admins after 90 days of trying to better yourself for the position. They will let you know at that time if they will re-consider your application or let you re-apply. Don't be distressed if they say you must wait until the system allows users to re-apply.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kat: I don't plan to reapply till maybe a year...
I just wanted to know if it was even possible since it's not on the front of the FAQ. eek

Thanks people
In a courtyard, Used to sing as loud as she could. Locked away here; She's been quiet, lovely and good.
But no one listens now, She lost her voice, She had no choice....

If you sing loud and clear Someone passing by will surely hear you. No you can't be afraid If you ever want somebody near you.
If you sing loud and clear Someone passing by will surely hear you
No you can't be afraid....

Just to clear things up (I don't want any misunderstandings or anything....I feel like I shouldn't have said what I said for some reason) am Omni-Mod gave the exact same information I did on the top of page 90. >>

I feel like I shouldn't have restated it, though. gonk

....Tore the curtain, Put her hand outside of the frame. Let her hair down, Sat all day and nobody came.
But when the sun went down, The stars came out, She heard them shout.

If you sing loud and clear Someone passing by will surely hear you. No you can't be afraid If you ever want somebody near you.
If you sing loud and clear Someone passing by will surely hear you.

9,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Excuse me I was wondering who do I talk to about a question regarding the mod app, I got mine back today and it was declined. My question is the reason regarding the decline it simply puzzles me.

IRL Sex Symbol

12,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
iKatalicious
Excuse me I was wondering who do I talk to about a question regarding the mod app, I got mine back today and it was declined. My question is the reason regarding the decline it simply puzzles me.

I'll be happy to help you ^_^

Drop me a PM if you like.

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
Do they take on everyone who fits the criteria or are there times when they only have a set amount of places available?
For example:
They open up the slots and all say 100 canditates are suitable. Would they take them all on or would they choose the best of the bunch like in a real job situation.
Sharkworld
Do they take on everyone who fits the criteria or are there times when they only have a set amount of places available?
For example:
They open up the slots and all say 100 canditates are suitable. Would they take them all on or would they choose the best of the bunch like in a real job situation.

As there is not a limited amount of space, nor a finite payroll to afford, I would assume that since they're always looking for more moderators, they take on as many as they feel will make good mods, whether it's one or one hundred.

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
That makes sense. The training process might be a little strained if 100 people made it in, but it does make sense that they'd theoretically allow that many.

As for me, I was also denied because of reporting, which I somewhat expected once I found out that was a criteria. It sucks that I didn't know/think about it before applying but this is most certainly not the end. ; 3
I just got turned down sad

I dont understand what was meant by the reason I was turned down though.

Quote:
Your application for moderator was declined for the following reasons:

* Reporting activity level not on par with expected standards

I'm not sure what it means. It sounds like I've been reporting things which shouldnt be reported, but I cant think of any occasion when I have.
In a courtyard, Used to sing as loud as she could. Locked away here; She's been quiet, lovely and good.

It just means that you haven't reported ENOUGH, I believe.

....Tore the curtain, Put her hand outside of the frame. Let her hair down, Sat all day and nobody came.

Precious Nerd

Ecksvie
I just got turned down sad

I dont understand what was meant by the reason I was turned down though.

Quote:
Your application for moderator was declined for the following reasons:

* Reporting activity level not on par with expected standards

I'm not sure what it means. It sounds like I've been reporting things which shouldnt be reported, but I cant think of any occasion when I have.

It can mean one of two things. That you haven't been reporting much at all, or that you have been doing alot of incorrect reporting.
TanyaDawn

It just means that you haven't reported ENOUGH, I believe.

Not reporting ENOUGH? I report what I see which needs to be reported. That's ridiculous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff