Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Seraph

Zefius
Serapherins
ik that this is a thread for the mod faq, but what do you do when you feel that a moderator, or a group of moderators in a forum are abusing their power/holding biases towards users?
You can email usertalk@gaiaonline.com with your issue and they can take a look at it, as it says in this post in site feedback:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/site-feedback-forum-rules-and-guidelines-updated-4-21-10/t.48809995_4/#4
ty!

Dedicated Exhibitionist

31,500 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Are new applications being accepted?

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

PlagueMouse
Are new applications being accepted?

Try and fill out the application. If they are currently not accepting new applications, you will get a message stating so.

Lupine Seraph

6,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
When will another application be available?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vanilla - Thighs

Applications are being accepted all the time. It's not certain exactly when there will be a new round of training, but staff have said that they're keen to add more mods, so if you apply, your application will be reviewed when a round of training is going to start.

Lupine Seraph

6,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zzyli
Vanilla - Thighs

Applications are being accepted all the time. It's not certain exactly when there will be a new round of training, but staff have said that they're keen to add more mods, so if you apply, your application will be reviewed when a round of training is going to start.

Thank you. smile

Interstellar Cat

How long does it take for a submitted application to be reviewed?

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello

I was told that my application was declined, I was given a reason but I disagree with the reason behind it. Who would I be able to message to privately discuss this?

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Bonny Lass Minty
Hello

I was told that my application was declined, I was given a reason but I disagree with the reason behind it. Who would I be able to message to privately discuss this?

Hi there,

Please send me a PM.

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
What are my supposed warnings that i have had preventing me from applying? Because as far as i am aware I haven’t had any warnings since 2013

Can someone from the mod team let me know please?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
NakedUnicornSexParty
What are my supposed warnings that i have had preventing me from applying? Because as far as i am aware I haven’t had any warnings since 2013

You'll need to send someone on the team a PM. You may send me a PM if you'd like and I can let you know your account status.

Machinery's Stud

Cat

26,975 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
Zzyli
NakedUnicornSexParty

You'll need to send someone on the team a PM. You may send me a PM if you'd like and I can let you know your account status.

Okay thank you! Message sent

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
NakedUnicornSexParty
Zzyli
NakedUnicornSexParty

Okay thank you! Message sent

Hi there,

You should be able to submit a Moderator Application now. If you have any issues please PM me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff