User ImageIssue resolved. The Mod App is open again! biggrin

heart SimplySimone heart

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Not a product...

This question does not apply to the actual application, but the process.

I just applied yesterday, and a few minutes later I got an account notice saying an attempt to send an e-mail to my e-mail address had failed, and has been blocked. I switched to another e-mail (my school one, if it matters), unblocked, and received an e-mail from gaia to reactivate my account. But yet again it says it could not send an e-mail.

Is this e-mail involved in the application process, or should I go and ask out in the main forum? I'm sorry if it doesn't pertain to the application process, it just seemed too good of timing.

User Image

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Though things may have changed since I went through the process in 07-08, email never got involved. They always contacted me via PM and that's what I've always heard here as well. I believe it was probably coincidence since many users are experiencing the email block notice right now. Try the main forum to see if they can straighten it out 3nodding

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
I'm trying to apply and I type in my first and last name, my password, click the box that certifies that I've read everything and click submit...and it just refreshes the page...

Am I missing something or is that it?

Weeaboo Informer

You'll want to try another browser, such as Firefox 3nodding

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Darien S.
You'll want to try another browser, such as Firefox 3nodding

^^ thankies. <33

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Puke Queen
Not a product...

This question does not apply to the actual application, but the process.

I just applied yesterday, and a few minutes later I got an account notice saying an attempt to send an e-mail to my e-mail address had failed, and has been blocked. I switched to another e-mail (my school one, if it matters), unblocked, and received an e-mail from gaia to reactivate my account. But yet again it says it could not send an e-mail.

Is this e-mail involved in the application process, or should I go and ask out in the main forum? I'm sorry if it doesn't pertain to the application process, it just seemed too good of timing.

User Image

Gem is right, email isn't involved at all you will be contacted through PM. Whatever is going on with emails should be unrelated to this app process.
Has anyone ever heard of "Albino GAIA"? He sent my sister a PM saying that she has been reported and needs to give out her password, email, and current username so they can verify whether to ban her account or not. It was today, and now she can't get back on. She has only been on Gaia today to check her PMs and has not been going around swearing (says the letter). Albino Gaia has stated that he is moderator and a second more professionally done PM from Rally Manager 2009 has sent her one similar. My sister has not been able to get back on her account and someone has been on to change the clothing and username. It is now called Sue GAIA and I am asking for assistance in getting her account back. She has been playing with Gaia for about a year and met her current long time boyfriend. Please, I ask for assistance in whether those "moderator and staff" are scammers or real. Also, my sister does not know the person who has reported her stating that she has used vulgar words.

Sweet Glitch

antssss
Has anyone ever heard of "Albino GAIA"? He sent my sister a PM saying that she has been reported and needs to give out her password, email, and current username so they can verify whether to ban her account or not. It was today, and now she can't get back on. She has only been on Gaia today to check her PMs and has not been going around swearing (says the letter). Albino Gaia has stated that he is moderator and a second more professionally done PM from Rally Manager 2009 has sent her one similar. My sister has not been able to get back on her account and someone has been on to change the clothing and username. It is now called Sue GAIA and I am asking for assistance in getting her account back. She has been playing with Gaia for about a year and met her current long time boyfriend. Please, I ask for assistance in whether those "moderator and staff" are scammers or real. Also, my sister does not know the person who has reported her stating that she has used vulgar words.

As for what you describe your sister has gave the password to the Pm sender...
Now what you can do or she can do is to fill a hack report and told what had happen politely and with luck an omni moderator could get the account.
No moderator or Gaia staff has the need to ask for your password.
As well the MOD are identify by the Green Letters and Gaia Staff [NPC] Pink DEVS Brown.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Geminai Mistario
Though things may have changed since I went through the process in 07-08, email never got involved. They always contacted me via PM and that's what I've always heard here as well. I believe it was probably coincidence since many users are experiencing the email block notice right now. Try the main forum to see if they can straighten it out 3nodding
Not a product...

Thank you, both you and Sweet n Leo for clearing that issue up for me. ^_^

User Image
nanieru
antssss

As for what you describe your sister has gave the password to the Pm sender...
Now what you can do or she can do is to fill a hack report and told what had happen politely and with luck an omni moderator could get the account.
No moderator or Gaia staff has the need to ask for your password.
As well the MOD are identify by the Green Letters and Gaia Staff [NPC] Pink DEVS Brown.

Here, I am the sister... Gaia would not let me submit the report because my username cannot be found. My old username is changed and the changed one cannot be found also..

Sweet Glitch

xXSweetEnzeruSuzannaxX

Here, I am the sister... Gaia would not let me submit the report because my username cannot be found. My old username is changed and the changed one cannot be found also..

That is because the username has been change, when you gave your password you have give the entry ((Permission)) to that person to touch your account...What you can do is to report it with that mule ((Second Account)) pointing that this one is mule.
Tell what had happened politely and as I said before with luck you will recover your account.
Other thing that you can try a password retrieval that may work if the hacker didn't change your e-mail.

The time of waiting will depends of the case some can endure around of 7 days others can endure around of 6 months.
I can only submit 1 entry for being a mod???

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Triforce1
I can only submit 1 entry for being a mod???

Yes. One application on one account only. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces