Welcome to Gaia! ::

ninja exclaim biggrin talk2hand whee

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Please note that this is not the reason that I wish to apply for a moderator position, but I have heard that there are items that are exclusive to gaian moderators, is there any truth to that statement?

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Teh Blue Angel
Please note that this is not the reason that I wish to apply for a moderator position, but I have heard that there are items that are exclusive to gaian moderators, is there any truth to that statement?

It's completely bogus, we've no items that are exclusive to us.
iBlueKitten
I have one question, how does Gaia find out if you lied about your age on the application?
And I know im not gonna be a mod any time soon...
Ive got 7 years until I could..

As stated in the FAQ, gaia has ways of finding out your age.
Also if you lie about your age, you will most likely be banned because of it.

Btw, If you have have seven years to go before you are eighteen, that makes you eleven. You have to at least be thirteen to be on this site.

Hilarious Genius

Well it says you will be accept applications in the future for members under the age of 18.. When will that be? Becuse I rather not wait two years and forget, and I would really like to make to help with all the stuff that goes on here..
killerwolf3
Well it says you will be accept applications in the future for members under the age of 18.. When will that be? Becuse I rather not wait two years and forget, and I would really like to make to help with all the stuff that goes on here..

It doesn't say that we will, it says that it may, in the future, be a possibility. It also says that there is no definite time frame or knowledge about it. I'm going to make a leap here and assume that if they devised a system where that would be possible, that the first post would be updated. Until then, there isn't anything you can do but wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff