Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Username: Lazarus Larkin
Favorite type of tempura: sweet potato
Why: I don't usually like sweet potatoes all that much, but they're REALLY good for you. But somehow, when one is sliced up for tempura, it transforms into something awesome and delicious. I love how tempura batter is generally light and not all that greasy too!

Battle-ready Brawler

Username: Setsuna Eternal
Favorite type of tempura dish: Fried Ice Cream
Brief description of why you love it: It's tempura and ice cream all together at once, what's not to love? The next closest thing is mochi ice cream and don't even get me started on that.

Battle-ready Brawler

XxLady SeishinxX

VitaminDean

User Image
KINDRED SPIRITS!

FRIED ICE CREAM ALL THE WAY!

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
* Username: Saber Blysmey
* Favorite type of tempura dish: One of the restaurants here makes a snack item consisting of a few chunks of chicken/pork dipped in tempura, skewered, fried, and then topped with some kind of sauce and sprinkled with sesame seeds.
* Brief description of why you love it!: It's super convenient as a light portable lunch or snack and the sauce they top it with goes really well with the crisp batter and tender meat. (:

Ladykiller

* Username: NaomiNaomi.
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Oreo tempura.
* GRAH~! My taste buds are already watering. I absolutely love Oreo cookies deep-friend in a thick batter. There is just something absolutely delicious upon munching onto something that's soft, but with a slight chocolatey, crunchy interior. Top it off with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and we're good to go. I could manage the dish as a three course meal for life, aha. :9 <3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*Yeata Zi
* Tempura Avocado!
* the very first time I had Tempura, it was in a little authentic Japanese restaurant in Saint Louis. I was visiting a friend who had just graduated from Army Boot Camp. We drove eight hours.HAD TASTY JAPANESE! I had tempura for the first time. I picked Avocado because it is my favorite part in sushi. AVOCADO IS AMAZING TEMPURA!

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,500 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
* Shadowkeykeeper
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Shrimp Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!: I love it because it goes great with any type of batter. Panko, regular, etc. Goes great with coconut too if it's mixed in to the batter! whee Had some of that on New Years Eve! Okay now I feel like going out, buying some shrimp and making some! xd

julipy rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 5, 2, 6 Total: 23 (6-36)

hailheart's Bae

Magnetic Friend

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
* Username: julipy
* Favorite type of tempura dish: green bean tempura
* Brief description of why i love it: i love the green bean tempura because it is thin and crunchy, and it is SUPER good with spicy chili sauce! :p

Shirtless Cat

I've never tried tempura but it sounds delicious! 4laugh

Super Noob

31,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
* Username: Akemi Chaos
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Vegetable Tempura Roll (nigiri)
* Why I love it: All the wonderful, mouth watering, crunchy goodness of Tempura, wrapped in perfect, fluffy, mouth-sized portions. And no side dishes of rice to worry about. Just add soy sauce or ponzu for dipping. biggrin

-Chaos

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
* Username: Dinkaw
* Favorite type of tempura dish i guess tempura shrimp
* I reaally love shrimps, they're so tasty, and combined with the tempura, well, they might not be healthy but they sure are delicious x3

Chezmeg's Prince

Sparkly Husband

Username: CitrusCookie
Favorite type of tempura: vegetable tempura
Why I like it: It is easy to make and tastes awesome. You don't have to devein it unlike the shrimp tempura. 3nodding

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

* Username : monosomy
* Favorite type of tempura dish : banana tempura in ice cream. @u@
* Brief description of why you love it!:
It is delicious, and its profoundly simple, and im still wonder why Ive never thought of it before. A combination of savory and sweet... delicious. emotion_kirakira

Assimilated Bunny

* Username - krenaes
* Favorite type of tempura dish - mushroom
* Brief description of why you love it! - IT'S MUSHROOM exclaim

Pure-hearted Guardian

36,840 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Username: Hyper Somnia
Favorite type of tempura dish: Shrimp, Chicken, Veggie
Why I love it: It is the food of the gods. How can you not love tempura?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff