* Username Margaree
* Favorite type of tempura dish cheese tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!
ha well I've never actually had tempura but I figure deap fried cheese sticks is about as close as I've come to eating it razz Yummy cheesy goodness! You almost have to shove the whole thing in your mouth cause the cheese just stretches and stretches when you try to bite off a piece. It's esp yummy dipped in a salsa type dip emotion_omnomnom
* Username: Rabid-Turtle
* Favorite type of tempura : Vegetable Tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!: Its delicious! I love ordering this at restaurants and have only braved to make it at home once. Tempura mushrooms, sweet potatoes, eggplant, all so delicious and gets me to eat veggies I don't usually consume. I also love tempura shrimp but veggies are number 1 in my tummy.
mmm now I can't stop thinking of the all you can eat sushi place in town. They have a "Sakura Roll" which is avocado, spicy mayo and tempura bits, and its oh so delicious!
lol... a Japanese food holiday in the US? Only in 'Merica!
Username True Sefirosu
Favorite type of tempura dish Vegetable Tempura
Brief description of why you love it! I was raised on vegetable tempura thanks to my grandma, grandpa and my aunt who introduced it to me many years ago. I'm not a fan of sea food, so I enjoy vegetable tempura instead. It is also fun to make and easy to prepare with tonkatsu.
* Username Nie Chan
* Favorite type of tempura dish Eggplant Tempura with spicy mayo dipping sauce.
* It was the first type of tempura that my friend made for me. And it was so light and crispy and the eggplant was nomtrelescent.
Brief description of why you love it! : Uuugu~, just thinking of how well the sweetness of some of the veggies( ex: Sweet potato or Onions) meshes together with the saltiness of the fried batter makes me hunger for some right now. emotion_drool
Username: Lance Gambino
Favorite type of tempura: Sweet Potato Tempura
Why I love it!: Sweet potatoes have within them is the flavor of autumn! The tempura batter with its thin crisp layer it's like fresh fallen autumn leaves of gold. The sweet potato with its dense texture, when biting into it is like flopping onto a racked pile of leaves! Crisp yet dense!
* Username: Elynai
* Favorite type of tempura dish: Tempura mushrooms! With soy sauce.
* Brief description of why you love it!: Because it's freaking delicious, that's why! Mushrooms are one of the best things ever.
~There's a fondue place where I live (I giggle childishly because of Captain America xd ) and they offer the option of being able to coat your food in tempura... I'm horrible at it and get tempura batter all over the place but I've managed to make a very unhealthy fried, tempura-covered, seafood-beef-and-veggie "salad". The mushrooms, which I stuffed with cheese before tempura-ing and frying, were super-awesome.
* Username : Reporter Anns
* Favorite type of tempura dish:California tempura.
* Brief description of why you love it!:It is california roll(sushi)with tempura on the outside.I like it because of the tempura sauce, it's crunchy, and i love california roll.
Favorite type of tempura dish: Purple sweet potato tempura
Brief description of why you love it!: I had it when I lived in Okinawa, and had never seen purple sweet potatoes before. It reminds me of the wonderful time I had living overseas, experiencing a new culture, and it's DELICIOUS! biggrin
* Username:Reporter Anns
* Favorite type of tempura dish:I also like Shrimp tempura
* Brief description of why you love it!:I like shrimp tempura because i love shrimp,dipping it with soy sauce, and the crunchyness!