Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Noob

Kittytub
Attrinity
Talsi's Sash is a pretty good item for the stockings. I use them to darken the mod legs I'm wearing. smile

oh wow! do other stockings work?

of course!

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kittytub
Not stockings x2 type of combination per se, but the combination of leggings and stockings create the same effect.

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Basic stockings can do the same thing. Before these jean-type leggings came out, I used the green stockings with the yellow spacey leggings for a similar effect (although the boots covered up the usual lines of the spaceys).

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Attrinity
Kittytub
Attrinity
Talsi's Sash is a pretty good item for the stockings. I use them to darken the mod legs I'm wearing. smile

of course!

omg i didn't know stockings layered over leg mods
emotion_kirakira

Yen Quest
Kittytub
Not stockings x2 type of combination per se, but the combination of leggings and stockings create the same effect.

well, yeah. i didn't mean two stockings. razz
i didn't know this i'm going to go experiment emotion_dowant

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kittytub
Lol. Well, since the Talsi sash example has 2 stockings (Gaia labeled them as so, but one of them clearly lays on the leggings layer), I went ahead and say stocking x2 combo. xp

Have fun with your experiment. emotion_dowant

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Yen Quest
Kittytub
Lol. Well, since the Talsi sash example has 2 stockings (Gaia labeled them as so, but one of them clearly lays on the leggings layer), I went ahead and say stocking x2 combo. xp

Have fun with your experiment. emotion_dowant

so it's only leg mods that show the skin? all my leg mods that i own don't work sad

Tiny Shapeshifter

Kittytub
so it's only leg mods that show the skin? all my leg mods that i own don't work sad
Oh, sorry. I didn't really think about the skin-base bit (let alone leg mods). All I know is that combination of leggings and stockings both covers your legs, and it helps you change the tint of color on the bottom of your avatar (for matching purposes). When it comes to items that show a bit of skin, though... I know that stockings tend to have a bit of transparency. Length/cover-wise, no clue. sweatdrop

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Wayward Trailblazer is roughly 45k, a fabulous deal for a masculine adventuring item. The hairstyle works well for female avatars when paired with the SC Agape scissor pose. Get it cheap while you can before it leaves the Cash Shop and the price rises!
i know right , its crazy lol biggrin

Yer Waifu's Wife

Invisible Exhibitionist

Sigrdrifa's Prayer isn't exactly inexpensive since the average market value is around 135k but I still think it's relatively cheap for such a gorgeous item. I fell in love with the hair pose when I first saw it but now I think I've utilized every post multiple different ways. Love it.

Stellar Succubus

Frothy
Wayward Trailblazer is roughly 45k, a fabulous deal for a masculine adventuring item. The hairstyle works well for female avatars when paired with the SC Agape scissor pose. Get it cheap while you can before it leaves the Cash Shop and the price rises!

The pants are a real surprise in this, in terms of colour palette!

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
I know these aren't in the dirt cheap range, but i swear that most of these were in the 1-2 million range for the longest time, and have now dropped below 500k @_@

highwire belladonna - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/59931

laced blessings - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/70103

jade rabbit - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/64613

nefarious plumage - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/51613

zorya - http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/63449

TechnicalAo's Senpai

Fluffy Otaku

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxxx
RAIDEN LOVES HER BITTY PUPPY(Who will also eat your face) SO IF YOU STEAL HER FORMAT RAIDEN WILL EAT YOUR ORGANS TAKE A HINT BRO AND ASK BEFORE YOU TAKE
βitter/☽O☾/Ӎagic

"I like the companions for these plus they're quite cheap compared to most things." emotion_kirakira
"Though pretty much everyone knows about them I do believe."
Alrunette
Grace of Eros
Grace of Anteros
Grace of Aphrodite

Smoker

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trilune's Promise

LBP 480k
ABP 391k

Yes, this item does seem a little pricey from what is normally posted here. However I would say every pose from that item is worth the... 26k? it even's out to be (assuming my math is correct) AND it's an easy to match color

Destructive Bunny

User Image White heat, this thing used to be 300k ish, now it's just 70k. Best boa on site, hands down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff