15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Ami Satomora
Beast Henshin

Plus it has the VROOM VROOM animation in flash spaces as well emotion_kirakira

really? thanks for that information biggrin

It's kind of sad to see none of that bike is in marketplace at this moment... Hopefully there will be heart

Wheezing Plague

amarzyciel

too bad the Edo Ukiyoe is out of stock in MP D:

Yeah q-q I was going to buy it, but I didn't have money at the time.. Now.. *stares*

Stellar Succubus

Starshine

Yeah, I really don't think it does belong here, just thought I should let you know since you asked.

It's a discussion topic, so I guess you could link to a thread selling cheap things, but include content relevant to the topic.

We do need this thread more than ever now, inflation is insane! My quest has seriously gotten a quarter more expensive recently.

User Image Mewpit is 15k, I recently sold one cheaper than that. It's a cat!

User Image Marble bubbles are about 75k, I actually own it, and I love it, so delicately pretty and quite useful in rainbow avatars!

User Image Carnival facepaint, can sometimes sell for below sellback which is worth it anyway. But the poses are quite good, especially the little circles which can add a splash of colour to an otherwise plainly hued face.

User Image Between two lungs is 34k. The dress is worth it, especially as it layers in just such a way with the white one from Dream Town, that it makes a really nice alternative to the Cherubic Queen dress.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Tangy Citrus Deluxe- 90k. The hair! The shoes! SO CUTE.

Lover's Anarchy is amazing and for 80k it's a really nice price.

Infernal Seduction's hair is gorgeous, and for 60k it's quite a bargain.

Merry Traveler

VVhip
User Image Marble bubbles are about 75k, I actually own it, and I love it, so delicately pretty and quite useful in rainbow avatars!

User Image Between two lungs is 34k. The dress is worth it, especially as it layers in just such a way with the white one from Dream Town, that it makes a really nice alternative to the Cherubic Queen dress.

Oh dear, now I will be stalled from saving up ninja

Marble bubbles is interesting, I happen to like collecting the weird one
thanks for sharing the trick with that dress, I want to try that one out

Pumpkin

I love this thread = w = ~

Dapper Fatcat

I don't think I've seen anyone post this sooo...

Gothic Eternal Fascinator

It's only about 1k (give or take) and it makes a pretty nice gothic or steampunk headpiece. o u o

Entrepreneur

whuk
I run into it time and time again, especially lately. The Gaian economy has been unstable, and some of those items you've always been questing for seem more attainable than ever before. (Likewise, some just continue to rise with no end in sight.)

But lets focus for a minute on those items that cause you to wonder just exactly how they are so inexpensive. We all know that it's supply and demand along with market saturation blahblahblah, but I'm curious as to which items tickle your fancy without breaking your bank. Who knows, maybe you'll find some new items in this thread that you'll just have to have after this.

In the Ruhk - I find the background scenery in this one to be superb largely in it's wonder. It looks like it's been taken straight out of a Disney film, and then they added some extra poses for kicks. 20k?

Apep Cobra Armor - It's a struggle to match and the items are very detailed. To make it harder, it's a very stylized item. But I'd consider the art in this one to be some of the highest quality pieces on Gaia today. Around 200k? When similar sets are up to 500k or more?

Nautilus Raiment - I would have assumed that steampunk/nautical sets would be astronomically high by now. This is one of those items I kicked myself for not buying when it started to rise in price. It matches easily, and makes you look way cooler. When I saw one for 600k, it was an impulse buy that I've never looked back on.

Gogh Reed - At one point, this item was a big deal. As the most expansive EI ever, it continued to amaze with every evolution. When the finale came, it skyrocketed in price to over a million. Back then, that was a lot - especially if you had bought it when it was first released for around 200k. Obviously it's not as new and cool anymore, but some of the earlier versions stabilized around 800k. It's got multiple poses that cover almost any color in the book, and by my standards, still a worthwhile pickup.

So that's my list, at least so far and off the top of my head. Enlighten me - which items rock your world without the hefty cost?

Simply stated supply and demand.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Starshine
Okay! Alternatives Club Verge edition! xd You don't have to spend hundreds of real money!
User Image Mythril Halo is a much cheaper (and better in my opinion) version of the Astra-67: Dazzling Platinum Halo User Image
User Image Flight of the Macaw has a pose that's a much cheaper alternative to the July Dark Mythril Wings User Image
User Image Vorpal King is a bit similar to the July Light Mythrill Halo User Image
User Image Onyx Dragonslayer is a bit similar to July Dark Mythrill Halo User Image
User Image Warden of Hell isn't what I'd call cheap, but it's still a cheaper alternate to July Dark Mythrill Devil Tail User Image
User Image Demon Vassal and User Image Wed to Darkness and User Image Demon Manifest are also options.
User Image Ascended Demon and User Image Brother of Virtue are way cheaper than July Light Mythrill Devil Tail User Image
Oh, my word. eek I'm very glad you posted this here for us! May I share your post here with friends? Except for that Warden of Hell, everything you've listed is affordable.

For my own part, I came here with a couple suggestions but then saw someone beat me to them within the past couple of pages. xd

Destructive Bunny

Sir_Catherine

Sure! Go for it! Here are some more alternatives not listed above.

User Image Infernal Spirit for the July Dark Mythril Devil Tail.
User Image Stinger For the Dark Mythril Horns
User Image Ascended Demon or User Image Brother of Virtue for the Light Mythril Horns

Rogue

VVhip

I'm more amused that they designed this item around Florence and the Machine.

Rogue

Shesba

It's only about 1k (give or take) and it makes a pretty nice gothic or steampunk headpiece. o u o
I agree, that and the angelic one as well. I think it is at 140K, last I looked.
Dancer on the River is a mint item with cute brown hair, but I love that mint bow!. Seems to be deflating <3

Invisible Player

Redwing Rogue
Shesba

I agree, that and the angelic one as well. I think it is at 140K, last I looked.

I actually like the gothic one better even though I don't use that many dark colors. Where did these come from and why is the gothic so cheap?

Also, I had no idea Little Match Girl was 20k or less.

And Wakiya's storm is a lovely and unusual color o grey/purple for around 20k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff