Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Ladykiller

User Image Opal Borealis : This item is beyond gorgeous. If you are looking for
good feminine pair of blue eyes, then look no further ! For around 50k in
gold, you can get these luscious eyes that resemble a mixture between
Parcel Post's eyes as well as the Antique Shop eyes. But you know what,
I think these are way better. And so much cheaper. There are other colors
should one want purple or pink. Good set of eye mods, totally in love.
They also come with a hair pin design which is really cute, and a hair
mod which is decent at best.

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Mama-Purr
Nice to know I'm trying to get yellow body dye and island Sherbert for this avi

teaparty in space
Mama-Purr
have you checked out the smoothie potions in Skin Tyte? I think they have a yellow version. (I dunno if it's the right shade for you but they're only like 3k I think.)

Yes Banana smoothie potion, best yellow skin overall without paying overpriced! 6k... I have been Banana smoothie skin as base for over half year now. Loving it.

Aged Member

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nasuh
Mama-Purr

teaparty in space
Mama-Purr
have you checked out the smoothie potions in Skin Tyte? I think they have a yellow version. (I dunno if it's the right shade for you but they're only like 3k I think.)

Yes Banana smoothie potion, best yellow skin overall without paying overpriced! 6k... I have been Banana smoothie skin as base for over half year now. Loving it.
i got Randy's repras I like the light tone goes well with this avi :3 got yellow dye as a gift and use it for a flower

Devout Senshi

Winged Altum has such a cool "wings" effect but it's a scarf!
Love the colors and for 90k the other poses aren't that bad either!

Destructive Bunny

Okay! Alternatives Club Verge edition! xd You don't have to spend hundreds of real money!
User Image Mythril Halo is a much cheaper (and better in my opinion) version of the Astra-67: Dazzling Platinum Halo User Image
User Image Flight of the Macaw has a pose that's a much cheaper alternative to the July Dark Mythril Wings User Image
User Image Vorpal King is a bit similar to the July Light Mythrill Halo User Image
User Image Onyx Dragonslayer is a bit similar to July Dark Mythrill Halo User Image
User Image Warden of Hell isn't what I'd call cheap, but it's still a cheaper alternate to July Dark Mythrill Devil Tail User Image
User Image Demon Vassal and User Image Wed to Darkness and User Image Demon Manifest are also options.
User Image Ascended Demon and User Image Brother of Virtue are way cheaper than July Light Mythrill Devil Tail User Image

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Starshine

Can I say that I love you? emotion_bigheart

Destructive Bunny

Buttercream Pendragon
Starshine

Can I say that I love you? emotion_bigheart

Thanks heart I couldn't think of a decent replacement for the light mythril wings without going into alchemy backwings, and backwings and cheap should not be in the same sentence rofl

There's the windy gear wings I'm wearing now I guess, but it's more mechanical oriented.

Serpentine Loverboy

28,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Starshine
Okay! Alternatives Club Verge edition! xd You don't have to spend hundreds of real money!
User Image Flight of the Macaw has a pose that's a much cheaper alternative to the July Dark Mythril Wings User Image

Woah! When did Flight of the Macaw get THIS cheap?
Last time I saw it, it was almost as high as Icarus' Fall.

Thanks for the heads up! 3nodding

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Starshine

I don't know about you, but I prefer the look of all of your suggested replacement items WAY more than the new hundred dollar versions in Verge 3nodding .

Destructive Bunny

Zandykins

I don't know about you, but I prefer the look of all of your suggested replacement items WAY more than the new hundred dollar versions in Verge 3nodding .

I think so too, I was surprised that the July verge set was pretty mediocre apart from the wings, which while nice is still not as good as the alchemy ones, and if you are going to spend that much anyways, might as well go all the way and get the alchemy ones xd

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Starshine
Zandykins

I think so too, I was surprised that the July verge set was pretty mediocre apart from the wings, which while nice is still not as good as the alchemy ones, and if you are going to spend that much anyways, might as well go all the way and get the alchemy ones xd

I personally think the mythrill halos are of the worst quality. I said in another thread that I probably wouldn't even be satisfied with their quality if they were in an MC xD. And it's a shame how all of the poses are single-posed. It would've been more fair if they were bundled in a single item, but maybe that is how Gaia operates now: listing single-posed low quality items for outrageous prices sweatdrop ?

And I agree, I would just go for the alchemy ones too. They look a TON better anyways 3nodding

Destructive Bunny

Zandykins
I personally think the mythrill halos are of the worst quality. I said in another thread that I probably wouldn't even be satisfied with their quality if they were in an MC xD. And it's a shame how all of the poses are single-posed. It would've been more fair if they were bundled in a single item, but maybe that is how Gaia operates now: listing single-posed low quality items for outrageous prices sweatdrop ?

And I agree, I would just go for the alchemy ones too. They look a TON better anyways :3nod
Yeah why are those new halos so... tiny sweatdrop they look like poses in SDplus dolls.

I think the horns are pretty terrible as well, I didn't even try to find alternatives because almost every other horn I can think of is better (and not that popular anyways), why would anyone want those mythril ones? emotion_facepalm

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Starshine
Zandykins

And I agree, I would just go for the alchemy ones too. They look a TON better anyways :3nod
Yeah why are those new halos so... tiny sweatdrop they look like poses in SDplus dolls.

I think the horns are pretty terrible as well, I didn't even try to find alternatives because almost every other horn I can think of is better (and not that popular anyways), why would anyone want those mythril ones? emotion_facepalm

Bleck, those aren't that great either sweatdrop . They're probably a collector's dream though sweatdrop . They look cheap too sweatdrop . I am glad there are a ton of better horns out there in Gaia though 3nodding .

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

I was pretty surprised at how cheap Funnel Kate is going, at 20k you get a super cute dress, a collar, a hat and a pie thingy?? It's unavoidably clown-themed so it'd probably be difficult to incorporate it into any other kind of style but I still think it's cute

Slumbering Tengu

Whoa when did Violet Trigger get so cheap?!
It's sitting at 30k right now and has apparently been low for a while
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas