Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Strawberry Charlotte has some incredibly lovely hair, adorable cream and pink boots, a cute strawberry dress, and an armband for about 74k. The hair and boots alone are worth that much in my opinion ♥

Briar's Shot is sitting at about 20k. it has an assortment of nice red items, some great brown hair, and a steampunk-looking red gun. I love it!

Stereo Hearts is super-cute and only 12k. It would probably go well with a rave theme avi. And the cat ears are precious c:

Bunnepidemic is great for 11k. Bunnies! lots and lots of colourful bunnies!

Rainbow Succubus

Just managed to score a Keionpanku style for 130k!

User Image

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Kanala's Jewelry is an amazing ad grant item with nice, little details in gold and purple. Not to mention it's less than 1k.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
VVhip
Just managed to score a Keionpanku style for 130k!

User Image
Just snagged one for 102k. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, exactly but that was too good of a deal to pass up, and that belt is super versatile.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Ebonscald sword is a very nice looking sword. It available for under 7k

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
So I bought Mizuki's Glaive recently (before it inflated, but it's usual non-inflated price is a steal at ~40k) and I have some blues that go well with it, but I adore the brown and thought I'd poke the brains of those here to see if there are any bargain items that match that brown.

Shirtless Cat

omfg you guys orinkage hurricane is only 60k
it has sasuke hair
and goes great with that new ninja rei

Fashionable Gaian

i think its cool things are inexpensive. being a poor person it really helps biggrin

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

The Regency Tailcoats in Global Imports are a steal for less than 6,120 gold. Even if they're gold shop items, they are well pixelated, versatile, and come in a good selection of colors. My personal favorites are the brown and navy blue tailcoats, which I use to give a dapper flare to many of my avatars.

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm not sure how often this comes up, but I find the fabulous pumps to be a good steal for anybody looking for a cheap leg modification (mostly for feminine avatars, though.)

It gives a pinch to the ankles and gives the foot a slender, thin appearance; it's good to modify the normally bulky avatar legs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They come in a variety of colors that pretty much cover the rainbow, and are sold for 5,700 gold at Gambino Outfitters.

Invisible Player

Fab Feliks

I'm not sure how often this comes up, but I find the fabulous pumps to be a good steal for anybody looking for a cheap leg modification (mostly for feminine avatars, though.)

It gives a pinch to the ankles and gives the foot a slender, thin appearance; it's good to modify the normally bulky avatar legs.

They come in a variety of colors that pretty much cover the rainbow, and are sold for 5,700 gold at Gambino Outfitters.

they don't have black do they? It makes me sad. But I agree, they are awesome pumps. Them with the SPop heels are my favorite.

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
A Redhead Angel
Fab Feliks

they don't have black do they? It makes me sad. But I agree, they are awesome pumps. Them with the SPop heels are my favorite.

They should surprised ! They have black as well as white! http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/65387

Invisible Player

Fab Feliks
A Redhead Angel
Fab Feliks

They should surprised ! They have black as well as white! http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/65387

My gosh! Why couldn't I find them in the store? Bought them up! And they are a lot cheaper than the Spop heels.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Slimes are adorable and a must have for dragon quest fans. They are ridiculously cheap at 114 gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff