Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Most of the starter items emotion_bigheart esp the ones from H&R!

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

Omg this post is wondeful, but my wishlist has grown substantially uwu
it's been a long time since I was last active, but I was surprised how cheap Magical Girl got, I seem to remember it being far more expensive when it was newer. Which is natural, I suppose. Either way it comes with a super cute wig and companion, though admittedly the dress and shoes are a little...clunky.

Dapper Fatcat

It's not really what I'd consider cheap, but Sunset Siren offers a decent mouth mod for like 230-240k. That's almost half off what the other mods like the strawberry and chocolate sundae (give or take with inflation of course).

Stellar Succubus

Shesba
It's not really what I'd consider cheap, but Sunset Siren offers a decent mouth mod for like 230-240k. That's almost half off what the other mods like the strawberry and chocolate sundae (give or take with inflation of course).

You're right, it reminds me of some of the much more expensive mouth mods.

I am not fond of that style of mouth myself... but others seem to love them so this is a bargain for sure!

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

Shesba

It's closer to midnight rainbow, except more open.
But it's a good, cheap alternative if you don't have the gold for the item 3nodding

Dapper Fatcat

Benii B
Shesba

It's closer to midnight rainbow, except more open.
But it's a good, cheap alternative if you don't have the gold for the item 3nodding

True, I don't know many mouth mods though since they're almost always super duper expensive and compared to the really expensive lip mods those items seem more common. Either way, I think they're pretty cute. :3

And to condense posts...
VVhip

You're right, it reminds me of some of the much more expensive mouth mods.

I am not fond of that style of mouth myself... but others seem to love them so this is a bargain for sure!

I can see why some won't like the mouth mod, it is a little off, but honestly I don't think it's that bad. Nothing in nature is really perfect. I like the mod myself though. c:

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Shesba

Oy, and if you're willing to wait, the price is sure to go down. MCs usually hit 150k about a week after they've been released, though it varies.

Blessed Prophet

Seriously, the stupidest items are over like 100k.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
marshmallowcreampie
Oy, and if you're willing to wait, the price is sure to go down. MCs usually hit 150k about a week after they've been released, though it varies.

*tips you for pointing out what I was going to * rofl

Speaking of one of this month's MCs, here are some items that are wonderful for their price that go well with Sunset Siren (SS, for this post). 4laugh

Princesse Honore: Mainly the wig from this item goes with SS, but it has some other lovely poses as well! They range from elegant to sweet to a little naughty. Quick and grab that 92,500g!

Anyone who likes mermaid or tropical avatars should own a Starfish Crown. It's just one of those things and is currently starting at 440g!

vero14_70 designed a lovely head item that goes fabulously with SS! Plumeria Twin Ribbons is a gorgeous item and has a store price of 1,800g!

Cherry Blossom's small poses are a warmer toned pink and go wonderfully with SS. For 100k, you receive some elegant floral adornment and environment layers as well as a cherry blossom hat and dress!

Ume Blossom Hairpin is a lovely golden flower hairpiece that plays off the softer tones in the gold tail of SS. Store priced at 720g, it's a worthwhile grab!

Currently ENORMOUSLY inflated (likely because of SS), Pearls can add some ocean adornment to any avatar you create using SS. I'm glad I already own some! whee

Mysteriously sitting at 900g in the MP despite SS, Natural Coral Pendant is a simple but lovely little touch that works wonderfully with the warm, pinky-peach colors of SS.

While the pink is more vivid than SS, the golden highlights of Razzle Dazzle's wig are very similar to the golden siren tail and the more vivid pink plays well with the pink in SS. Currently sits at 23k and also sports a lovely 3 diamond tattoo! (Rarity, anyone?)

While the major pink items in Biancamella don't go well with SS, it's gold and gold touched with pink items do. It's a lovely item with beautiful dresses, corsets, wigs, hand held items, environment items, and more and a couple gens. are currently selling in the 130k range!

Sitting just above 100k, Fruits de Mer has a shell to hold and to put in your hair that goes wonderfully with SS and it also has a beautiful dress and absolutely amazing green wig!

333,333g may seem like a lot to some, but you absolutely must consider the huge number and the variety of poses Padmavait's Lotus offers before you pass judgement! There are a ton (all of them themed on India). The ones that go with SS are any of the ones that feature the lotus flower, however the real standout is the Golden Buddha Body pose that can make your siren a mysterious golden creature of the deep from the top of her head to the tip of her tail! It's amazing how closely the golds match!

Starfish is a predictable one for this list due to the first item's mention. It's currently double it's ABP at 10k, but keep a watchful eye for when the mermaid fervor settles down (again) and it's a great risque bikini item. xd

With a gorgeous hair that precisely matches the gold colors in SS, a beautiful dress and equally beautiful adornments, fabulous wings, and a pixie companion, Pixie Queen is worth the 210k price tag currently being asked. Grab them quickly!

And I think I'll leave off there. sweatdrop I don't want to think about how long this post probably is already...

Aged Member

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nice to know I'm trying to get yellow body dye and island Sherbert for this avi

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mama-Purr
A really good cheap substitute for your yellow body dye is Dandy's Reprise. Something to consider if you're trying to save gold!

Edit: I just realized there isn't a huge price difference between the two. But I've always thought Dandy had a nicer shade of yellow that matches Pixie Queen very well.

Aged Member

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Paikeia
Mama-Purr
A really good cheap substitute for your yellow body dye is Dandy's Reprise. Something to consider if you're trying to save gold!

Edit: I just realized there isn't a huge price difference between the two. But I've always thought Dandy had a nicer shade of yellow that matches Pixie Queen very well.
i tried them both and I liked how the yellow dye matched the scales the arms look like lighter scales with pixie queen :3 sadly I'm so broke I can't even get that sad I was able to sell junk to get 20k but I'm kinda stuck now look at what big items I can sell

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kaenai
Xerrio
Kaenai
I'm glad i'm not questing atm -- this thread would kill any hope i had. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know the feeling, you have to have self control. I am always questing, I just add to the list when I come in here...

self control has never been my strong suit on Gaia when it comes to items. i want them all!
i remember i used to want to own every item on Gaia, but when the started adding the CIs and EIs/REIs, i gave that up. emo

Been there done that and decided its time to only get the items I really want! Ive been lurking here for quite a while now and every damned time I check back I end up adding someone or blasting everything Ive saved on items... lmfao this thread may be awsome but its gold breaking... rofl

Hesitant Mystic

Mama-Purr
have you checked out the smoothie potions in Skin Tyte? I think they have a yellow version. (I dunno if it's the right shade for you but they're only like 3k I think.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff