39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Laventia Rose
brittle children
it's because off-topic replies caused the thread to get moved from AT to CB
there's a newer thread that is trying to remain in its relevant forum

Thank you for posting the new link as I didn't know there was a new thread for this.

Please be sure to include an item from the mp below 1k (as described in the first post of this thread) in every post so we don't get moved to the cb, too. Thanks.

User Image

Beloved Wife

21,865 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • That One Hero 500
JoyRose
Laventia Rose
brittle children

Thank you for posting the new link as I didn't know there was a new thread for this.

Please be sure to include an item from the mp below 1k (as described in the first post of this thread) in every post so we don't get moved to the cb, too. Thanks.

User Image

What the heck??? This was so long ago and this thread was already in chatterbox at that point and still is!!!!!! I'm not following this thread anymore sooo why say some now after all this time??? Someone isn't looking at the time stamps......

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Laventia Rose
JoyRose
Laventia Rose
brittle children

User Image

What the heck??? This was so long ago and this thread was already in chatterbox at that point and still is!!!!!! I'm not following this thread anymore sooo why say some now after all this time??? Someone isn't looking at the time stamps......

Haha! I forgot I was in the old thread. sweatdrop

Sweet Friend

19,840 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Power Surge 50
cheaper is better sweatdrop

KasualKon's Princess

Benevolent Fairy

SO weird that this thread got moved to CB

Magical Kitten

After being away for a while, it's be great if this thread was resuscitated and became active again.

GalateasFire's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

Kitty Amazing
After being away for a while, it's be great if this thread was resuscitated and became active again.

I mean, post here if you want, but there is another active thread that isn't in chatterbox.

Unexpectidely Inexpensive!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Kitty Amazing

Actually the link to the new thread is Unexpectedly Inexpensive

Magical Kitten

JoyRose
Kitty Amazing

Actually the link to the new thread is Unexpectedly Inexpensive

Haha Thank you 3nodding I tried the other link and it just sent me right back here.

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
There are lots of items inside this mega threads worth a look. I am sad if this whole thread vanish out of gaiaonline due to it has been moved to chatterbox

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
I like using different makeups that help accentuate different parts of the face.
Below are a list of eyeshadows I think are pretty reasonable on the marketplace (at least for now haha) gaia_down

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

whuk

Hi there! Kind of impressive this thread has been going for so many years. surprised Any favorite items you learned about from the thread?

Wealthy Millionaire

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items