Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

Opera Diva is an absolutely gorgeous item with beautiful hair and a stunning dress with huge cleavage. I paid about 110k for it a day or so ago and it's dropped even more down to 85k.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
SeaJewel
Baby Banirabu
███████████████

Queen Corvina
I may be mistaking this for another item, but wasn't this item in the millions??
I think it's worth way more than the price it is now! ♫

Ooh~ It used to be just under a million, yes. I wonder if lots of people sold some nice items to be able to buy stuff from the summer sale? Wouldn't hurt to look at some other rare items overlooked because of the sale!

To be on topic, cybertronic layer is a fun black/yellow item perfect for vocaloid and otherwise sci fi fans, and is only about 50k, and I remember buying one for almost twice that, and I don't regret it. ^^
No, its always been super cheap, because its isnt very useful to many people xD Corvina

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Demonic Anklets, Dark Halos, Demonic Pitchfork, Staff of the Angels...
Awesome items, old items too...
But they are pretty nifty. <3

Gracious Dabbler

Le Carousel 3rd Gen. is only 100k now! I remember this item used to be super expensive!

Goat

User Image
~ Art by me ~
><((((º> <º))))><

Hey guise! Back again owo
Here was my previous post for those who want to look
Let me direct you to some more incredibly cute, incredibly cheap pets and plushies
Item icons are clickable!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolfgang Duck! 20-40k
(price jumps around a bit but usually below 50k) User Image

Nomy the Snail! 15k User Image

Stitches the Grick! 35k User Image

Triscut the Cockatiel! 18k User Image

Henrietta! 13k User Image

Hope you all enjoyed!
Tell me if you want more of another item type or something? o3o

EDIT: Thank you for the tips!!! ; 3;

User Image

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
TunaFishSalad
Hope you all enjoyed!

I heart your companion posts! Thanks very much for compiling them! Thought I knew pretty much every critter on Gaia but I hadn't seen Triscut before, I don't think... smile

I just had a look at Kiipah the Seafoam Dragon and couldn't believe the price seeing as he is still available in the Cash Shop for 199GC!

Currently the LMP is 26,998g. He comes in 4 different poses, plus you get some mint green horns for your avi. :]

Goat

n o i r i s t
TunaFishSalad
Hope you all enjoyed!

I heart your companion posts! Thanks very much for compiling them! Thought I knew pretty much every critter on Gaia but I hadn't seen Triscut before, I don't think... smile

I just had a look at Kiipah the Seafoam Dragon and couldn't believe the price seeing as he is still available in the Cash Shop for 199GC!

Currently the LMP is 26,998g. He comes in 4 different poses, plus you get some mint green horns for your avi. :]

Awh mang that dragon is adorable @v@

Wheezing Plague

Eridonis
Opera Diva is an absolutely gorgeous item with beautiful hair and a stunning dress with huge cleavage. I paid about 110k for it a day or so ago and it's dropped even more down to 85k.

Aawww. It's back up to 110 ;_;

Dapper Dabbler

I want to thank this thread for introducing me to Beryl Remedy.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
n o i r i s t
TunaFishSalad
Hope you all enjoyed!

That is why he's so inexpensive. Lots of people buy from the cash shop as an easy way to earn gold for items that can't be bought with cash. This is why the Summer Sale deflates prices.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
fairy pastry
I want to thank this thread for introducing me to Beryl Remedy.

Great use of the cat cut out. ^.^

Hesitant Mystic

Speaking of pets...User ImageApato the Longneck is only 32k, if you're into dinosaurs, this one is adorable. Plus it comes with a cute little dino hairpin.

OG Noob

Talsi's Sash is a pretty good item for the stockings. I use them to darken the mod legs I'm wearing. smile

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Attrinity
Talsi's Sash is a pretty good item for the stockings. I use them to darken the mod legs I'm wearing. smile

oh wow! do other stockings work?

Lucky Student

Attrinity
Just purchased, thanks for the info!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces