Welcome to Gaia! ::

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

I recognized these items and its kinda sad to see them drop so drastically, especially the Nautilus Raiment...
That once cost me over 1mil just to obtain and just to see it drop so much, is a saddening thing to learn emo
Well, I guess things like this happens when new items are released every months or so.
Not many EI's seem to have the pretty colors like gogh reed.

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm glad i'm not questing atm -- this thread would kill any hope i had. gonk

Dapper Nerd

Kaenai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know the feeling, you have to have self control. I am always questing, I just add to the list when I come in here...

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Xerrio
Kaenai

I know the feeling, you have to have self control. I am always questing, I just add to the list when I come in here...

self control has never been my strong suit on Gaia when it comes to items. i want them all!
i remember i used to want to own every item on Gaia, but when the started adding the CIs and EIs/REIs, i gave that up. emo
Kaenai

self control has never been my strong suit on Gaia when it comes to items. i want them all!
i remember i used to want to own every item on Gaia, but when the started adding the CIs and EIs/REIs, i gave that up. emo

And here I am thinking I was the only one with such lofty goals.

IRL Cupcake

22,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
yuckabug
And here I am thinking I was the only one with such lofty goals.

nope! but then again, i'm no good at exchanging and booty grab lags too much for me to use to its full potential, so i pretty much have no hope of getting everything unless i can land a new, well-paying job.

but on topic, seriously considering white heat rn. but i think i spent about half a mil in this thread since last night. i'll be broke in no time if this keeps up sweatdrop

Anxious Friend

Why in the world is this only 1k?

Armor Ryder Boots are pretty darn amazing for mecha, armor, or just a nice way to bring down silver and black to the bottom of your avi.

Wheezing Plague

Xerrio
Kaenai

same here.. And if it's like.. 'cheapish' Around 1-5k maybe I end up buying it. 10 items later. Hmm, I had money.. They're gone.

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Angelic Microphone (15k?)is a great item with lots of Headphones and other headgear items to boot! Oh, and on that note, look up Beat Gear for under 40k !~

Smoker

User Image
Wintry Kisses

LBP 95k
ABP 101k

User Image
Twin Asar

LBP 100k
ABP 74k

User Image
Keylime Cutie Pie

LBP 99k
ABP 55k

User Image
Draco Ladon

LBP 250k
ABP 223k

User Image
Catasrophe! 2nd Gen.

LBP 17k
ABP 16k

User Image
Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen.

LBP 60k
ABP 62k

User Image
Apprentice Charm 2nd Gen.

LBP 89k
ABP 92k

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Starshine
User Image White heat, this thing used to be 300k ish, now it's just 70k. Best boa on site, hands down.

And here it had just deflated again... I grabbed this item recently for somewhere between 40-50k. Now I get to see it rocket back up again like it did when I mentioned it a good while back. whee This thread is both a gift and a curse.

Destructive Bunny

SihadinaKenobi
Starshine
User Image White heat, this thing used to be 300k ish, now it's just 70k. Best boa on site, hands down.

And here it had just deflated again... I grabbed this item recently for somewhere between 40-50k. Now I get to see it rocket back up again like it did when I mentioned it a good while back. whee This thread is both a gift and a curse.

It is in many ways, I'm always buying stuff whenever I visit, and later on I realise I don't wear them much and sell them anyways rofl but it's all good fun in the mean time.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      oka i haven't posted here in a while, so here's a big list of goodies!

>> madoka magica: madoka kaname
      now, while 1mil is a lot of gold to most people, look how much it's deflated! i remember it being way more! i'm expecting it to go down below 1mil even, so i'd keep an eye on it- that dress is adorable! (plus i'm biased a little because pmmm is one of my favourite series.

>> melodious witchcraft
      this has deflated a ton, wow. it's not sitting pretty at 350k, a steal for the gorgeous poses it contains! (i personally really want one haha!)

>> starlit bride
      this matches melodious witchcraft perfectly! and it's only 35k! what are you waiting for?

>> yuki the snow monkey
      this is just under 100k, and it contains the most adorable little hood, totally perfect for winter avatars! also yuki herself is super cute!

>> sweet sealie
      this mc is only 38k! it contains a cute plush coat, muffler, earmuffs, scarf and two poses with a plush seal! really cute!

>> starish
      lets talk about this for a minute, shall we? this item is so unbelievably detailed, and it's only 70k. you get a shirt, cape, trousers and a belt for that price!

>> cabin boy
      not only do you get an adorable little romper and a cute foot mod, you also get an oversize jumper, a la doufu hua! it's cute and cuddly looking! and only 70k, which is under abp!

>> wary intrigue
      arm mods arm mods arm mods. arm mods aside, you also get the most darling little denim skirt, and the dirty knees are easily covered with socks and stockings! works really well for casual avatars! only 50k.

Sparkly Friend

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Wasp~
Gun, Hat, Saxophone, Arm Mod~
Under 75k(Being inflated atm)~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items