Welcome to Gaia! ::

MistressxLithia
Lot of assumptions, but lets start off with the fact I am ASEXUAL. I don't "get off" to anything, and avoid it in intimacy unless we're trying to conceive. Sex, orgasms, etc are pointless to me. I have a interest in abrasions, scars, bleeding, and so forth- but NOT for a sexual reason.

You do know what a bruise is, correct? It's when blood vessels "break" and the blood leaks into the tissue. That is not healthy for the body, especially when inflicted intentionally.
I'm a phlebotomist. I deal with avoiding this when taking blood from patients. It happens, and should only happen as an accident. There are certain types of bruising that are best to avoid, such as periosteal. Any type of bruising done intentionally causes harm to the body. Your blood vessels, veins, arteries, etc are not suppose to "break" on purpose.
I also have many tattoos and use to have a good bit of piercings. These are done in a safe and PROFESSIONAL environment. Sitting in your bedroom with your partner and flogging/etc til they are black and blue is NOT safe or professional.

Good. To each their own. People can be in to whatever kinks they want. Same with drugs. Doesn't mean it's good for the body. I don't care what others do. I don't care if they know the risks and responsibilities that come with such acts. Their life is their own.

There's always a reason certain kinks exist. It doesn't mean they're always good. While I don't work in the psychological field, this is common sense. If someone has a rape fetish due to being raped as a child, this is something that someone needs a therapist for. If someone watched their mother have sex a lot as a child and they developed a foot fetish due to it, it's something that someone should see a therapist for.Yes, it's an opinion. It's also opinion that kinks are healthy.

-See first portion where I explained it all.
-Again, see first portion. If someone loves to be abused for any reason, good for them. To each their own.

I'm an abuse survivor from childhood. Victim? That needs pity to have. I'm a victim to nothing, at the moment, except for some screwed up hormones.

That is your opinion. You spoke of definitions and yet don't understand your opinion is ONLY your own, while mine is my own. Since you DO want to mention definitions:
Abuse: use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
I'm pretty sure that definition covers 99% of BDSM. lol
So, try again.

-And since we're not in the ED, you can PM me with your response. There's no need to spam a thread that, technically, should belong in the CB. emotion_yatta

Indulgent Partner

MistressxLithia

Rosie already addressed this.

She blocked me. I don't think she saw any of my post.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

Topics like this are great.

Let's me know who to put on my ignore list.

User Image

Indulgent Partner

MistressxLithia
Blackrose_The_Knight
MistressxLithia

Rosie already addressed this.

She blocked me. I don't think she saw any of my post.

What the devil for? I'm sure when she comes back she'll block me as well. Especially since I essentially made her eat crow by pulling up all her discussion on how her partner abuses her, makes her fear him, and she enjoys it as well as enjoys damaging her own body.
I dunno. I made her mad? I tried to keep my tone nice to neutral.

I hope she has escaped her abusive situation. No one deserves or wants abuse. She should be safe, and treated well by her partner. I hope she is addressing her self harm issues as well. I have yet to find a good, sourced, article defining self harm vs. bdsm. I may write one. Its been bugging me that people link in SH into BDSM.

I think she is conflated a lot of her clear issues, with BDSM and is acting irrationally in turn because of it.

Sugary Cat

MistressxLithia
MiameMiame
Blackrose_The_Knight
MiameMiame
MistressxLithia
MiameMiame
People with n****e piercings,

this has nothing to do with BDSM. I know many who are into body piercing who are 'nilla in their sexual lives.

MiameMiame
tying one another to bed posts

Some people enjoy the feeling of helplessness. For my kitten, she has a very demanding job, especially during tax season, so she enjoys being able to just relax while being restrained, and letting me take care of her needs.

MiameMiame
and some weird a** RP-ing

What are you talking about? Not every couple who is into BDSM 'role plays'.

MiameMiame
I'll probably never understand.

And I'll never why some people find 'nilla sex fulfilling, but I'm not going to tell them they're weird for it.

MiameMiame
What's so nice about being submissive/dominant anyways?

Its a part of who a person is. It would be like being white but saying you're black. You can't hide or dismiss who you are. As a Dominant, what's great for me in terms of my relationship? For starters, having two people I love with all my heart trust me enough to know that I will fulfill their needs and never harm them. Watching my girl grow from a shy wallflower into a vibrant person who no longer hides in the shadows is another 'great' in my opinion. Seeing the stress and strain of the day just fade away from my partners eyes when I give them the release they need, and I don't just mean sexual release. Taking care of them, encouraging them to follow their dreams, and yes, being in control.
Um... oh.. wow lol
I am curious about your response. You asked for someone to explain why bdsm appealed. You got a well thought out explanation. Is that not what you wanted?
I didn't quite expect all the ins and outs about an internet stranger's sex life.

Which, you know, I didn't do, so your comment is way off, hun. You know, because I never actually said anything about my sex life.

Example:
Quote:
MiameMiame
tying one another to bed posts

Some people enjoy the feeling of helplessness. For my kitten, she has a very demanding job, especially during tax season, so she enjoys being able to just relax while being restrained, and letting me take care of her needs.

Just "Some people enjoy the feeling of helplessness"would have sufficed.

You deliberately making it about sex is your hang up, not mine.

Another example:

MiameMiame
Quote:
MiameMiame
What's so nice about being submissive/dominant anyways?

Its a part of who a person is. It would be like being white but saying you're black. You can't hide or dismiss who you are. As a Dominant, what's great for me in terms of my relationship? For starters, having two people I love with all my heart trust me enough to know that I will fulfill their needs and never harm them. Watching my girl grow from a shy wallflower into a vibrant person who no longer hides in the shadows is another 'great' in my opinion. Seeing the stress and strain of the day just fade away from my partners eyes when I give them the release they need, and I don't just mean sexual release. Taking care of them, encouraging them to follow their dreams, and yes, being in contro
I feel sorry for anyone who can't see how incredibly awkward this is. Would you tell this to a stranger on the street? I don't think so. I don't think I would tell someone else details this intimate if I'd never met them before.

You ask a ******** question, you get a ******** answer. And yes, I will, if asked exactly what you asked. If you don't actually want to know, don't ask. You may want to actually read. I specifically said I wasn't talking about sexual needs. Encouraging a person to grow is far from sex. You having a hang up over sex ius your issue to deal with.
It's like asking someone how they are and they give you a detailed medical history. It's either black or white for you isn't it? lol Thanks for the laughs though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff