Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Lunatic

Austen Texas
User ImageHmm I suppose there is just no way of regulating the prices in the mp.
It will most likely cause tons of people to be upset,
Thus causing people who buy a lot of GCash to leave the website.
Ehhh I'm SO not ready to go back to work tomorrow.
Last week was killer and this week we have to work harder because they changed our percent.
When before they made it harder we were already shorted on time.
I just... ugh need to find a new job but I make such good money D;

ah... yes... a lot of people who buy items to play the market would be upset if the market place suddenly started setting prices... i remember i was upset when philosopher caches were being sold in the bifrost... that's how i made most of my money...
; u ; my essay is not done and i still have to finish my math homework and a few modules... and then i have an exam coming up

Adored Lunatic

harleyjam
Ohh, curfew. What time is it (your curfew) ?

mn... well the school doesn't regulate i sleep at any certain time... but i try to sleep before 12... but i come on here and never do...

Adored Lunatic

Smurf village
oh really 8C LOL yeah.

yah. but its only H&R Wesley. the rest is like oh. LOL.

lol i guess it makes sense... maybe gaia noticed that h&r is making more money off than the other stores so they hiked up the prices?
idk i don't buy a lot og gold shop items to begin with... never really learned how to make avis with gold shop items... i would fail at that

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

Hey, you guuuuuys!!!!! -waves rapidly-
Eh Brotha! HelllixX Mania! xD How're you??

Pretty good. Takin' a break from Smash. I'm a bigger fan of Angelmania. Let me hear it. LET ME HEAR IT! Whooooooo!
ANGEL MANIA BROOTHAAA!! Oh badass Avatar bro!

Thanks! I freakin' love Street Fighter! Awesome Spawn outfit on your part. I'll admit that I've never seen or read Spawn but out of 90s indie comics Todd MacFarland is probably the creator I would dislike the least.
Street Fighter is most likely the best fighting game around! I love Guilty Gear to, have not played Blaze Blue enough to see if I like it very much but lol some of lines are hilarious. Spawn is one of my favourites, I'll admit I put this avatar in arena and did pretty well. The dislikes were people did not know who he was..... Also besides Todd, Sam Keith is my second on the listing of good Indie Comics. Technically not Indie anymore because Dark Horse and Image are pretty big to.

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 760!

Blessed Treasure

Shimo Kousetsu
[.

I understand. A bunch of people I know play Never Winter Nights on a free server. Have you tried that? I did but it was too soon after WoW and I kept comparing. Not good.

Adored Lunatic

Erry Chu
ooo! OMG! i played dat game :000 *hand u milk the kitty* be glad.. this cat is not like the grey one that err growling , glaring, staring at you with its hateful eyes emotion_yatta

yus... i like going to school with friends.. but if there are none, err i'm not so sure about going to school anymore sweatdrop
but i still have to do it for getting education xD
making friends is hard.. especially when u don't know what to say haha!

i felt so bad for that kitten... it just had a really nice story to it~<3 and i loved the music
yes! going to school for friends is why a majority of people go to school... it's pretty sad... and then education comes next... i didn't have many friends at first but now i'm beginning to meet more people and i'm trying to learn my classmates...

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Raiden Valentine
Lyra Chii
Hallo

Good morning!

How are yuu?

Snuggly Blob

Rupuzzled
Hmm.... I've heard the name. I've never tried it though. It sounds very very familiar though....

Ahhh I know the feeling of comparing every game to one that was just right. >.<

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HebiZetsumei
lol i guess it makes sense... maybe gaia noticed that h&r is making more money off than the other stores so they hiked up the prices?
idk i don't buy a lot og gold shop items to begin with... never really learned how to make avis with gold shop items... i would fail at that

8C maybe.

same LOL. AHAHAHA same xD; i mean i guess i could pull it off using what i used to put on before but emotion_facepalm never again.

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 63!

Blessed Treasure

harleyjam
[:

The Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind
the Shannara books by Terry Brooks
Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan (the first 100 pages or so of each book drags but after that, it is very good
The Pern books by Anne McCaffrey

Adored Lunatic

Fooled Again
I'm no good, I procrastinate way too much with it.

haha yeah... i am falling behind... i need to catch up.. but it seems hopeless... i hate writing essays...

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
good morning all

Adored Lunatic

Smurf village
8C maybe.

same LOL. AHAHAHA same xD; i mean i guess i could pull it off using what i used to put on before but emotion_facepalm never again.

haha a lot of people can make it work... but the majority don't... so it's really hard to find something nice... and i guess it makes you look cooler with exclusive items... although the economy is so screwed and newbs have better chances making an awesome avi with gold shop items

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

Hey, you guuuuuys!!!!! -waves rapidly-
Eh Brotha! HelllixX Mania! xD How're you??

Pretty good. Takin' a break from Smash. I'm a bigger fan of Angelmania. Let me hear it. LET ME HEAR IT! Whooooooo!
ANGEL MANIA BROOTHAAA!! Oh badass Avatar bro!

Thanks! I freakin' love Street Fighter! Awesome Spawn outfit on your part. I'll admit that I've never seen or read Spawn but out of 90s indie comics Todd MacFarland is probably the creator I would dislike the least.
Street Fighter is most likely the best fighting game around! I love Guilty Gear to, have not played Blaze Blue enough to see if I like it very much but lol some of lines are hilarious. Spawn is one of my favourites, I'll admit I put this avatar in arena and did pretty well. The dislikes were people did not know who he was..... Also besides Todd, Sam Keith is my second on the listing of good Indie Comics. Technically not Indie anymore because Dark Horse and Image are pretty big to.

I like Todd mostly for his work doing the art for Spider-Man. He was the one who made Spidey contort his body in poses while swinging. Might not be very aerodynamic but it sure looked cool. And since he is an artist he lets his artwork speak for itself with very few word balloons cluttering the page. He's like the anti-Frank Miller.
So who's your favorite Street Fighter character?

Adored Lunatic

awful-ly delirious

Yes there is some artist who need to be praised for the pixel art they make <3
          It is very risky ;m; so free items are better to get or just using gold.
          It really is an awesome feeling c:

i wish i could know who made what... but i don't feel like it's my business to know... some people want to know all the mods and stuff like that... but i don't really care
mn... rigs... i hate rigs that generate gold as a fail... but i'm enjoying how gaia made it possible to buy a gold generator rig with gold....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff