Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supikoira rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 2, 7, 2, 5, 2, 2, 2, 2, 5 Total: 32 (12-96)

Feral Friend

Rolling dice...14, 18, 60, 32, 25, 31

yum_tea

I've been looking for a welcoming charity thread where I can hang form time to time and this place seems nice smile

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Austen Texas
CyRen2607
User ImageOh okay cool.
When I think management it usually makes me think restaurant management,
And I'm pretty sure that is one of the suckier parts of the job lol.
Okay I finally found a skirt to work with this avi.
I found a couple but idk what looks better ugh D<

xD
I wouldn't really be interested working in the hospitality industry @.@ I have enough of that back in my part time.
OOO~ Looks nice!! Very nice biggrin It's looking good so far
I feeel like making a new avatar now xD
Well change it everyday and see how you feel about it? biggrin OR USE ALL OF THEM~ and as i suggested rotate em x)
Shimo Kousetsu
User ImageNo worries :3
Ooooh that sounds fun which super smash bros game is it?
I'm good thanks!
Trying to figure out what bottom works with this avi the best and they all just don't add up right!
Arghhh!

Feral Friend

xoClicheOuais

Hello~
Rolled the dice on page 5651 and got 32. I wasn't sure should I PM you or quote so decided on this since it seems the be the usual way to inform these things~ I hope there are people around here, my time zone sometimes makes chatting a bit difficult and shortlived...

yum_strawberry

Snuggly Blob

Austen Texas
The one that just came out, I think it's just called Super Smash Bros 4? My boyfriend and the other person I've made friends with here both already got it, so I'm excited to download it and play! I had to go out today and buy a new SD card though, since Bravely Default took up all the space on the card that came with my DS (4gb).... I bought a 32gb one in preparation for the new Pokemon games coming out soon too, plus whatever else looks fun. c:

But, I had to go out in pre-typhoon weather for it! emotion_0A0 Apparently a typhoon is hitting Japan today/tomorrow. It was suuuper rainy and windy out today, and I got soaked on my way to the station! And one of my trains got stopped for a while, but it started back up quickly. At least class is cancelled tomorrow. = w=;;

I like how it looks! c: Color-wise I think it matches pretty well. But that's a problem I have with most leg mods; it seems like your avatar is a lot more top-heavy, and some sort of leg accessory would help, but leg mods don't really work too well with those.... I love all my legging and sock colors with different shoes, plus things like my d.anklets.... Leg mods are tough to use if you want to balance colors or not make an avatar too top or bottom heavy. :c

Supikoira generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 796!

Feral Friend

Summoning a number...568, 236, 112, 824, 41

yum_tea

I just bought Pokemon Pearl and Breath of Fire II for Gameboy. I think someone with my taste in games went into the store and sold their collection because the place was full of games I would have bought but one can't always have everything, you know xD

Supikoira generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 56!

Feral Friend

yum_tea

Haven't played either of them yet, I still haven't finished Breath of fire III on PS1. That one's full of nostalgia for me and it really is a great game~

Supikoira generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 526!

Feral Friend

yum_tea

They also had Pokemon Platinum but I still went for Pearl. Didn't really know which one I should have picked and my friend who loves gaming and knows pretty much about every game's pros and cons didn't answer her phone xP

Supikoira generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 555!

Feral Friend

yum_tea

Has anyone here played Fez?

Supikoira rolled 12 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 4, 4, 7, 4, 5, 8, 1, 4, 2, 1 Total: 55 (12-96)

Feral Friend

Rolling dice...14, 18, 60, 32, 25, 32

yum_tea

I like games like Fez. Cute characters and backgrounds, lots of colours and so much stuff to explore and secrets to unlock AND puzzles~! I'm also a sucker for the kind of music Fez has.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Supikoira
xoClicheOuais

Hello~
Rolled the dice on page 5651 and got 32. I wasn't sure should I PM you or quote so decided on this since it seems the be the usual way to inform these things~ I hope there are people around here, my time zone sometimes makes chatting a bit difficult and shortlived...

yum_strawberry

Please make sure to pm cliche with the link to the winning #/ page.
Shell give you the prize accordingly

Supikoira rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 8, 6, 7, 1, 5, 2, 2, 6, 2, 2, 7 Total: 55 (12-96)

Feral Friend

Rolling dice...14, 18, 60, 32, 25, 32

yum_tea

I'm trying to come up with something to do on this Sunday. In the evening there's going to be a horror movie marathon with my friends but it would be a good idea to kinda productive today too!

Feral Friend

Glitched Existence
Supikoira
xoClicheOuais

Hello~

yum_strawberry

Please make sure to pm cliche with the link to the winning #/ page.
Shell give you the prize accordingly

Ahhh thank you~! Will do that c:
CyRen2607
User ImageUGH I GIVE UP.
They all don't look right D;
Oh well lmao.
I used to be a server at a couple of restaurants,
And let me tell you its so nice not having to please any customers now that I work in a warehouse.
I love it.
Shimo Kousetsu
User ImageYeah they all just look an odd shape.
Maybe I shouldn't focus so much on the leg mods,
I do miss being able to wear my winged anklets.
I hope its not a bad typhoon!!
Good thing theres no class :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas