• Team Moira 200
Lyra Chii
Raiden Valentine
Lyra Chii
Hallo

Good morning!

How are yuu?

Pretty good. How're you?

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 6, 5, 3, 3, 5, 8, 6, 2, 3 Total: 44 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Rupuzzled
harleyjam
[:

The Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind
the Shannara books by Terry Brooks
Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan (the first 100 pages or so of each book drags but after that, it is very good
The Pern books by Anne McCaffrey

Too many books to read. So less time. crying

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

HebiZetsumei
Erry Chu
ooo! OMG! i played dat game :000 *hand u milk the kitty* be glad.. this cat is not like the grey one that err growling , glaring, staring at you with its hateful eyes emotion_yatta

yus... i like going to school with friends.. but if there are none, err i'm not so sure about going to school anymore sweatdrop
but i still have to do it for getting education xD
making friends is hard.. especially when u don't know what to say haha!

i felt so bad for that kitten... it just had a really nice story to it~<3 and i loved the music
yes! going to school for friends is why a majority of people go to school... it's pretty sad... and then education comes next... i didn't have many friends at first but now i'm beginning to meet more people and i'm trying to learn my classmates...

o.o what music? O.o the music in my profile?? LOL

yush haha, ohh have u read sherlock holmes? xD i'm planning to read that to see if it is good o3o

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Smurf village
HelllixX
Naw just try not to bother people that don't quote me first xD and assume the ones that don't are not interested in talking lol But hey finally smile

i see i see xDD LOL well then = v =;

yep C8 <33 so how are you O:
Great! Just got home was at a big event in Toronto called Nuit Blanche from like 8 P.m- 9 A.M not sleepy yet xD Insomniac~ You?

Adored Lunatic

why do people post in a charity thread and then get upset if no one pays attention to them and then post something like 'since i'm being ignored i'm going to leave' or 'someone quote me so i can talk' when all you have to do to start a nice conversation is to quote someone and say 'nice avi, what item are you using' or 'i like you're avi, how are you doing?'

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HebiZetsumei
haha a lot of people can make it work... but the majority don't... so it's really hard to find something nice... and i guess it makes you look cooler with exclusive items... although the economy is so screwed and newbs have better chances making an awesome avi with gold shop items

yeah. 8C exactly. lmao not really xD;

true that. o v ob

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HelllixX
Great! Just got home was at a big event in Toronto called Nuit Blanche from like 8 P.m- 9 A.M not sleepy yet xD Insomniac~ You?

awesome c: omg LOLOL im like eh. i slept at like 12:30 maybe and woke up at 7 and im like WHY IS LIFE SO HARD. xD; cuz i wake up at like 6 for school and now its in my blood 8C

Adored Lunatic

Erry Chu
o.o what music? O.o the music in my profile?? LOL

yush haha, ohh have u read sherlock holmes? xD i'm planning to read that to see if it is good o3o

i think there was music for the zombie cat evolution game owo i don't have my sound on when i visit profiles so i never can tell if anything is making noise...
there are so many adaptations for sherlock holmes so i wouldn't know who you're referencing to... i have read the young sherlock holmes series... well only the first book because i found it...

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
HebiZetsumei
yaminakathy the 2nd
good morning all

hai~<3 how are you today~?
good, tired. that day just started. ^^ yourself?

Adored Lunatic

Smurf village
yeah. 8C exactly. lmao not really xD;

true that. o v ob

i wonder if i should make an avi using just items that you can get for free or in the gold shop... like getting freebie items from the aquarium or the daily chance and then trying to make something with it...

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lyra Chii
Hallo

Hello ~ how are you? ~

Adored Lunatic

yaminakathy the 2nd
good, tired. that day just started. ^^ yourself?

i hope you make great use of the day... unlike me, i'm trying to finish an essay... probably won't go anywhere until i do... because it's an important grade for me...

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 8, 2, 7, 6, 7, 1, 7, 8, 6, 4 Total: 63 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces