Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitsuneko Suzuki rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 6, 3, 6, 4, 6, 6, 5, 7, 7, 7, 6 Total: 70 (12-96)

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Chaos Theorist
Kitsuneko Suzuki
The Chaos Theorist
Kitsuneko Suzuki
The Chaos Theorist
Ooh that's such a long break! Awesome!
Yeah tell the week after that I work the whole week tell just past Halloween. blaugh
Where do youwork?
13 Floor Haunted House in Arizona, and I am starting my own massage business.
WHAT that is so awesome!!!! Wow I'm jealous haha.
Yeah it is fun.

Kitsuneko Suzuki rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 7, 6, 5, 6, 2, 6, 2, 6, 5, 2, 1 Total: 55 (12-96)

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
harleyjam
Kitsuneko Suzuki
harleyjam
Lalalala~ My generation~

Cute Avi

Thank you! I worked hard for this sweatdrop

I bet it is harder to get items.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

HelllixX

Have a good day at work! ^_^

I know some people like that, kinda makes me angry but ah well. My mom was a gamer so I grew up on Nintendo xD now I'm all about good story/plot and blood LOL
I honestly can't stand people who say violent games cause violent behavior. My niece been playing assassin creed & GTA games since she was small and I've never seen that affect her in any ways. :/ I especially hate those who do violent s**t and blame games. GAMES DONT ******** NEED A BAD REP.
>×c

My parents hate blood/gore so when I try to talk about half the make up I seen done to others they tend to ignore me xD
My mom loves talking to her friends about my job xD though she doesn't even know half the stuff she tells them but only tells them what I've told her xD

XD lmao I couldn't resist! Well travel the country and see all those awesome haunts!

Oh wow that sounds cool but very messy xD
I mean working with it for a reason sounds good, but not when its piss xD is hate to go home smelling like someone else piss lol

PlatonicMistress rolled 12 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 7, 6, 4, 6, 8, 4, 1, 2, 1, 4 Total: 58 (12-96)

Princess Witch

ASDFGHJKL;'

C's Sketchbook and My Faithful Neighbor!!! emotion_drool So perf. Man, I've even been trying to sell off pieces of my inventory to try and finish this quest so I can move on to more recent items, but nothing wants to sell. sweatdrop

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

Gonna bop this like cray cray~~~ <3

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

MlKKO's Waifu

Anxious Admirer

MlKKO's Waifu