Friendly Conversationalist

16,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MinamiCheesecake
Moonlight Rose113
MinamiCheesecake
cookies and cream inflated just as i got enough gold!!! whyy?!?!?

Ahhhh dat avi ish shooooo cute!

Aww thank you! i finally got it, this seller sold it to me for only 20B! They're so sweet^^

Whaaaaaat really? It's great you found that seller then~ wish I could've gotten it too >w<
Whatcha doin?

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX

You must love Marvel VS Capcom 3. I like C. Viper but am not too great with her. She requires a great degree of technical mastery to fully utilize her style. My favorites are Chun-Li, Ibuki, and, thanks to Ultra SFIV, Poison.
You know me sooo well *chuckle. Poison is another character I play to for kicks. I used to play online but not anymore, to little time for that. I love her in Marvel Vs Camcom! My team #1 is X-23, C.Viper, Morrigan. #2 Deadpool,C.Viper,Trish.
ULTIMATE ONLY #3 Firebrand, Wolverine, Vergil.

No Akuma? I'm surprised. I also see someone favors the Capcom side of the game. I can't say I have a preferred team but my favorite characters are Dante, She-Hulk, X-23, Chris, Captain America, Storm, Phoenix and Phoenix. I would include Jill if not for her Level 5 Super that makes her go so fast she loses control and can't hit a damn thing. stare Special mention goes to Morrigan. I love her but I've never been able to play Darkstalkers, and thanks to CAPCOM'S refusal to do anything with the franchise I probably never will.
I love Darkstalkers and CAPCOM to death.... But I would so have Venom on my team if he was in this game. Not really into Akuma in this game because I feel to powerful, I know sounds odd. I love X-23 to death as well, Marvel needs some more of their roaster xD I play Phoenix for kicks and storm because of made combos!
Again DARKSTALKERS love <3 The Comics are good to~

I may have made a suggestion or two in their character poll *cough*Ms. Marvel*cough*. I also love CAPCOM. I have close to 20 of their games counting remasters and special editions. I've been with them for a long time now through the thick and thin of recent times--i.e. the Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken debacles, the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3-- so I'm hoping the recent influx of good they've been doing will last. I admit that I really like Mega Man's Final Smash in Smash Bros. because I can catch a glimpse of Mega Man Volnutt as Legends is the only MM game I have. I don't see myself ever getting Legends 2 or The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Those prices is waaaaaaaaay too high. Not helped by CAPCOM not putting them on the PlayStation Store.

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rupuzzled
Moonlight Rose113

No. Despite my best efforts, my breathing is not getting better either so the doctor will probably send me back to hospital tomorrow and have them treat the migraine with an IV pain killer at the same time. It's what we talked about last time I was there.

D; well, I wish you luck

Sparkly Noob

â–ŒKAGE SAYS...

gonna go do some grocery shopping~ will be back later heart

â–ŒHI.

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
adriana998877
Moonlight Rose113

Yeah, time zones DDD;
Yes, I do!
I'm already in my fourth year! ahah
It has been great until now

Thats good to hear~ :3
And what's been one of your favorite parts of it?

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 446!

Blessed Treasure

Moonlight Rose113

Thanks.

what are you up to?

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro Kageyama

ninja .~
Good day everyone.~
Free time falls into a busy one. Glad I'm free again. Yosh!.~
So how's everyone doin'?. 3nodding

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haha, yep~
I'm eating breakfast right now, how ya beens?

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX

You must love Marvel VS Capcom 3. I like C. Viper but am not too great with her. She requires a great degree of technical mastery to fully utilize her style. My favorites are Chun-Li, Ibuki, and, thanks to Ultra SFIV, Poison.
You know me sooo well *chuckle. Poison is another character I play to for kicks. I used to play online but not anymore, to little time for that. I love her in Marvel Vs Camcom! My team #1 is X-23, C.Viper, Morrigan. #2 Deadpool,C.Viper,Trish.
ULTIMATE ONLY #3 Firebrand, Wolverine, Vergil.

No Akuma? I'm surprised. I also see someone favors the Capcom side of the game. I can't say I have a preferred team but my favorite characters are Dante, She-Hulk, X-23, Chris, Captain America, Storm, Phoenix and Phoenix. I would include Jill if not for her Level 5 Super that makes her go so fast she loses control and can't hit a damn thing. stare Special mention goes to Morrigan. I love her but I've never been able to play Darkstalkers, and thanks to CAPCOM'S refusal to do anything with the franchise I probably never will.
I love Darkstalkers and CAPCOM to death.... But I would so have Venom on my team if he was in this game. Not really into Akuma in this game because I feel to powerful, I know sounds odd. I love X-23 to death as well, Marvel needs some more of their roaster xD I play Phoenix for kicks and storm because of made combos!
Again DARKSTALKERS love <3 The Comics are good to~

I may have made a suggestion or two in their character poll *cough*Ms. Marvel*cough*. I also love CAPCOM. I have close to 20 of their games counting remasters and special editions. I've been with them for a long time now through the thick and thin of recent times--i.e. the Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken debacles, the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3-- so I'm hoping the recent influx of good they've been doing will last. I admit that I really like Mega Man's Final Smash in Smash Bros. because I can catch a glimpse of Mega Man Volnutt as Legends is the only MM game I have. I don't see myself ever getting Legends 2 or The Misadventures of Tron Bonne. Those prices is waaaaaaaaay too high. Not helped by CAPCOM not putting them on the PlayStation Store.

Yes so many great titles, I'll admit on my end I also have the same love for sega. Mega Man I happen to own a lot of the games for multiple systems but have not played many new ones. THAT cancelation made me sad to. I'm in-love with the Zero series also for Advanced, beautiful music and revamped suit which I prefer >.< Don't hate me for that so many of my friends hate me cause I prefer the newer looks >.<

OH if she was in MvsC They would have to let me have three of her in my party ;D

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 525!

Blessed Treasure

KageKyoko
[]

have fun smile

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HebiZetsumei
i wonder if i should make an avi using just items that you can get for free or in the gold shop... like getting freebie items from the aquarium or the daily chance and then trying to make something with it...

please dont xD; i would cry. ;v;

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KageKyoko
â–ŒKAGE SAYS...

gonna go do some grocery shopping~ will be back later heart

â–ŒHI.

Awe, your art freebs are so cute~

Invisible Pumpkin

16,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
HelllixX
Deep in your soul O.O Sleeping partterns are so bad for me xD How's school going? What do you major in if I may ask?

LOL YOU xD omg really 8C whyyyy

its okay i guess xD;

o v o;;;;; well. not in college yet LOL im in high school xD; so //no major xD

KawaiiKracken generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 653!

Kawaii Kitten

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Night Kitteh x3

Awh thank you :3 I wish I could see yours too but I'm on tablet and any avatar that wears animated items just shows as a blank image xD I can't even see mine
And how do you do? smile

Lol! Oh my gosh! That sounds rather annoying but also kind of funny. I'm quite well! How are you? smile

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 3, 2, 7, 2, 7, 7, 4, 1, 2, 8, 4, 5 Total: 52 (12-96)

Lyra Chii
Irkimest
Lyra Chii

Hello c:

Hai

How are you today on this freezing morning neutral so cold emo

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 57!

Blessed Treasure

Irkimest

I wish it were colder here smile
still running the AC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items