Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 434!

Blessed Treasure

HelllixX

have you been able to get any of the charms you need from the daily chance or by opening caches?

Snuggly Blob

Rupuzzled
I'm really happy with it! I'm disappointed that they didn't put in any Golden Sun characters (I'd buy an expansion in a heartbeat if they included Isaac in it, or even Matthew if they want to plug Dark Dawn), but at least they put in Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles! And Riki is part of Shulk's final smash and is in an assist trophy. emotion_kirakira

Overall everything feels good. I'm really used to playing Melee with a Gamecube controller, so the control stick on my DS feels really weird and I miss having a C-stick, but I'm getting the hang of it! And my old favorite Kirby feels exceptionally good because of some quality of life boosts (you can charge up your side-b hammer, and you can move sideways during your hammer and your up-b sword swing), Robin feels great and is fun to use, and Shulk takes a lot of practice but I can imagine him being really fun.

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tzukita
AngelicHottie126

hmm, i have class on saturday. on Sunday I am heading out for movie and karaoke session with my friend. emotion_yatta

How's movie and karaoke session??
What movie are guys gonna watch?

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 191!

Blessed Treasure

Shimo Kousetsu

that does sound amazingly fun wink

are you getting the WiiU version when it comes out and the new little Amibos?

edit: be careful, we've heard that people have broken the circle pad playing it

AngelicHottie126 generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 573!

Magical Dragon

27,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Rupuzzled
AngelicHottie126
Hiya guys~

Hi

How are you today?

Hello~ my days was boring lol nothing much happened... You?
You're always present, aren't you? Do you sleep xD

Snuggly Blob

Rupuzzled
I don't have a Wii U, but my boyfriend does and he's definitely getting it. C: And he's also getting whatever the new controllers they're releasing that are basically the Gamecube ones, so that I can go back to what I'm used to. rofl

Oh, really? O_O I need to be careful then. I feel like I'm pressing on it really hard, so I'll take care to be more gentle.... Yikes. That's good to know.

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 1, 1, 7, 7, 5, 7, 4, 8, 7, 7, 6 Total: 64 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Rupuzzled
harleyjam

Fantasy

They tried to make a tv show about it called Legends of the Seeker but it didn't last long

Ohh. I watched it once. Are you into series (like the LOFS) ?

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 765!

Blessed Treasure

AngelicHottie126

I try but not very successfully.

I'm having a lot of breathing issues right now so I am getting up every four hours to do breathing treatments. Plus terrible migraines
My doctor is not happy with the way my lungs sound sad wants me to go back in the hospital

In between breathing treatments, (they make me dizzy), I try to grab some sleep, clean the house, walk the dogs, train the dogs, play pokemon, celebrate roommates smash achievements, pull weeds, cook meals, do dishes, laundry etc

the vacuuming, dusting, mopping and weed pulling should all be left to someone else as they aggravate my condition but there is no one else so I do it smile I wear a little mask in the hopes that will help smile

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 537!

Blessed Treasure

Shimo Kousetsu

He has not had an issue but I guess heard that others had.
I'm sure my room mate will be getting the new controllers too.
He is a bit obsessed with smash smile

He keeps trying to get me to play but I have been resisting.
The last game I was talked into playing (World of Warcraft) became quite addictive and I don't have time for that smile

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 724!

Blessed Treasure

harleyjam

I do like series. I like to really get invested in the world and the characters.
LOFS?

Snuggly Blob

Rupuzzled
I'm hoping I can let my poor 3ds live until the new ds system comes out! I don't want to have to replace it right before a new system. sweatdrop

I enjoy smash a lot, but I never owned Brawl (no Wii/Wii U) and only played it with my boyfriend, so things like final smashes are stuff I still need to get used to. I suck at hitting the smash balls! It's a fun game though, and I'm enjoying having it on my ds! It'll make train rides much nicer. c:

Ahaha, I've avoided WoW because a monthly fee just isn't something I can handle. One time payments are the way to go for me... and a cosmetic-only cash shop ideally. I can't stand pay-to-win or pay-to-have-a-much-easier-time models, blah. Which is bad, because I love MMOs and really want to find a nice f2p one that I enjoy that doesn't have any pay to win components.

hello rhapsody rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4, 4, 8, 6, 2, 8, 1, 1, 8 Total: 50 (12-96)

Newbie Gekko

hello rhapsody rolled 12 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 7, 8, 1, 1, 5, 7, 1, 6, 1 Total: 41 (12-96)

Newbie Gekko

Number < 40 please..

hello rhapsody rolled 12 8-sided dice: 2, 5, 4, 1, 7, 7, 7, 2, 3, 2, 4, 1 Total: 45 (12-96)

Newbie Gekko

Please please pretty please number 18 crying

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 626!

Blessed Treasure

Shimo Kousetsu

Back then, I tried Guild Wars first as it was free to play but it didn't work out. I had received WoW as a gift with the initial free play and then a prepaid time card as well so I tried it and was hooked.

I would love to find something like WoW that was free to play. I am dying to start playing WoW again as there is a new expansion coming out but it is just not feasible for me with my migraines and stuff to play but I still want to smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff