Welcome to Gaia! ::

x__s o y m i l k rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 8, 1, 8, 2, 7, 7, 1, 7, 3, 8, 1 Total: 57 (12-96)

Shameless Gawker

Glitched Existence
x__s o y m i l k
Glitched Existence
x__s o y m i l k
Glitched Existence
gaia_diamond
Man i love having to multi task
if i don't i feel dead inside...

Do you feel dead inside and that's why you can't multi task
or does multi tasking make you feel dead inside?http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/iMew/_.gif

Nono its more like if I don't, I feel dead inside xD
I feel weird and off and just empty. but when I do i feel alright lmfao

Ahhh, I get it now.
I misread it the first time x)
I think I understand how you feel.
I get that weird feeling too if I've been not doing anything productive for a while.
Like right now... I need to be doing something productive or that feeling of dread and anxiety will build ;A;http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/iMew/_.gif

I get that a lot too when I'm not diong anything in general q u q so i always gotta find myself doing something or ill just get very upset & very tired cuz im not doing anything.
I just need to keep busy in general. even if im already doing one thing, i gotta add more things so i feel alright llmfao

Yeah, except I do have things that I should be doing,
but I don't want to do them.
It's like a terrible cycle. ;A;
Anxiety from bored and anxiety from not facing my responsibilities. gonk
User Image

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

x__s o y m i l k

Ooooh procrastination. yeah. thats a thing I struggle with too/fight with lmfao.
I'm sorry. Have you thought of making a list of things you gotta do and just slowly do them? Like, dont force it. Just. work on it a little bit. then stop if you must and then such?
o: its what i do sometimes when I lack motivation to do anything and anxiety makes me feel terrible for not doing what i gotta do ^^;

x__s o y m i l k rolled 12 8-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 3, 6, 1, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 48 (12-96)

Shameless Gawker

Glitched Existence
x__s o y m i l k

Ooooh procrastination. yeah. thats a thing I struggle with too/fight with lmfao.
I'm sorry. Have you thought of making a list of things you gotta do and just slowly do them? Like, dont force it. Just. work on it a little bit. then stop if you must and then such?
o: its what i do sometimes when I lack motivation to do anything and anxiety makes me feel terrible for not doing what i gotta do ^^;

Yeah... I have a list on my whiteboard calendar...
but that's not really motivating me....
.__.User Image

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

x__s o y m i l k
Glitched Existence
x__s o y m i l k

Yeah... I have a list on my whiteboard calendar...
but that's not really motivating me....
.__.User Image

Oh o A o I'm sorry that isn't working for ya.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

emotion_omnomnom

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

emotion_omnomnom

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Snuggly Blob

-rolls around-

Been so buuuusy lately. ;-;

Sciien's Queen

Sexy Krampus

I've found it quite difficult procuring these three items that I'm questing and I realize that I'm going to need some help in finding them, since they neither are listed in the market place, nor have they been listed in several weeks.

If any of you have any in your inventory, I'm willing to offer pure gold for them. I am questing them. If you know anyone who has any, please link them here. I am going to need to socialize far and wide in order to find these items because of their rarity.

The following items are:
User Image - Big Ruby Earring. Average Buy Price: 693,099,000 gold + 28%. My Offer: gaia_gaiagold 1,000,000,000

User Image - Ankh of Aset. Average Buy Price: 39,302,000,000 gold - 4%. My Offer: gaia_gaiagold 50,000,000,000

User Image - Morrigan's Omen. Quantity Desired: (2). Average Buy Price: 29,142,800,000 gold + 4%.
My Offer: gaia_gaiagold 50,000,000,000 each.

Program_Virus's Husband

Manly Wife

Golden Girl

Hey guys sorry for disappearing again!!
Exciting news, I got promoted at work,
I am now officially the night manager!!
I had intense training the past couple weeks and have just been to tired to do anything after work.
I will try and get back on more regularly!!
So sorry everyone!!

The Committee Staff Trader

5,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Doggone It! 100
yo, i appreciate any gifts <3
im questing for a watermeat kindred gonk
wish you a good night

Chatty Humorist

xoClicheOuais

i miss you bb gonk
it's been a while.

& work has been keeping me super duper busy lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff