• Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

Pretty good. Takin' a break from Smash. I'm a bigger fan of Angelmania. Let me hear it. LET ME HEAR IT! Whooooooo!
ANGEL MANIA BROOTHAAA!! Oh badass Avatar bro!

Thanks! I freakin' love Street Fighter! Awesome Spawn outfit on your part. I'll admit that I've never seen or read Spawn but out of 90s indie comics Todd MacFarland is probably the creator I would dislike the least.
Street Fighter is most likely the best fighting game around! I love Guilty Gear to, have not played Blaze Blue enough to see if I like it very much but lol some of lines are hilarious. Spawn is one of my favourites, I'll admit I put this avatar in arena and did pretty well. The dislikes were people did not know who he was..... Also besides Todd, Sam Keith is my second on the listing of good Indie Comics. Technically not Indie anymore because Dark Horse and Image are pretty big to.

I like Todd mostly for his work doing the art for Spider-Man. He was the one who made Spidey contort his body in poses while swinging. Might not be very aerodynamic but it sure looked cool. And since he is an artist he lets his artwork speak for itself with very few word balloons cluttering the page. He's like the anti-Frank Miller.
So who's your favorite Street Fighter character?
Yes I love his spidey work as well, espcially the eyes. I really love his work for Venom's creation and such. I love Spawn a lot and feel a mass amount of indie comics have great stories O.O But you're right there are tons of comics with text bubble clutter... The number one reason I hate a lot of comics >.< I prefer the images tell the movement and use of the gutters. Crimson Viper is my favourite of all time, and Cammy or Akuma as well.

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
HebiZetsumei
yaminakathy the 2nd
good, tired. that day just started. ^^ yourself?

i hope you make great use of the day... unlike me, i'm trying to finish an essay... probably won't go anywhere until i do... because it's an important grade for me...
I hate essays, namely because my grammar sucks. So glad I am done with classes dealing with essays. What is the topic?

I probably won't, I have animation to work on, a quiz to take and fixing up a script like homework, but i'll try same to you once you finish the evil essay.

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

HebiZetsumei
Erry Chu
o.o what music? O.o the music in my profile?? LOL

yush haha, ohh have u read sherlock holmes? xD i'm planning to read that to see if it is good o3o

i think there was music for the zombie cat evolution game owo i don't have my sound on when i visit profiles so i never can tell if anything is making noise...
there are so many adaptations for sherlock holmes so i wouldn't know who you're referencing to... i have read the young sherlock holmes series... well only the first book because i found it...

young sherlock holmes?is it the same as this..? ----> oooo i'm reading " Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1 "
which contain, A STUDY IN SCARLET, THE SIGN OF FOUR, and others more xD

Missyllaneous rolled 12 8-sided dice: 3, 8, 2, 2, 4, 4, 7, 5, 8, 3, 4, 1 Total: 51 (12-96)

Adorable Ante

Nautical Fox's Husband

Shirtless Husband

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
HelllixX
CyRen2607
HelllixX
CyRen2607

I'll keep a look out for some shirts for ya biggrin
night night sleep tight smile I'll be sure to drop by in your quest thread again ^-^!

Thanks! haha also I slept well ahah! How about you?

Just woke up :3 not bad of a sleep but heard bad news in the morn.

Oh I'm very sorry to hear~ Hope things are going well >.<

Yeah. all goods now.
Im about to head to bed s ill cya around

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Raiden Valentine
Lyra Chii
Raiden Valentine
Lyra Chii
Hallo

Good morning!

How are yuu?

Pretty good. How're you?

Hung over....Nuff said

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
AngelicHottie126
Lyra Chii
Hallo

Hello ~ how are you? ~

I'm good hbu?

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Smurf village
HelllixX
Great! Just got home was at a big event in Toronto called Nuit Blanche from like 8 P.m- 9 A.M not sleepy yet xD Insomniac~ You?

awesome c: omg LOLOL im like eh. i slept at like 12:30 maybe and woke up at 7 and im like WHY IS LIFE SO HARD. xD; cuz i wake up at like 6 for school and now its in my blood 8C
Deep in your soul O.O Sleeping partterns are so bad for me xD How's school going? What do you major in if I may ask?

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
CyRen2607
HelllixX
CyRen2607
HelllixX
CyRen2607

I'll keep a look out for some shirts for ya biggrin
night night sleep tight smile I'll be sure to drop by in your quest thread again ^-^!

Thanks! haha also I slept well ahah! How about you?

Just woke up :3 not bad of a sleep but heard bad news in the morn.

Oh I'm very sorry to hear~ Hope things are going well >.<

Yeah. all goods now.
Im about to head to bed s ill cya around

Wow so early? I usually speak to you... Wait a second I may speak to you when it's afternoon there? 2 A.M here lol

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 2, 7, 6, 2, 5, 6, 4, 5, 7, 2 Total: 54 (12-96)

HelllixX
Irkimest
HelllixX
Thanks! Once I get it I'll help you out biggrin

It's okay, don't worry about it! whee -rubs head for luck- I got dis rofl
xD I'm just notifying you once I'm done that all item's after mean less to me so I'm a mass donator then lol!

Ooh that's nice of you emotion_yatta A sandwich for breakfast, yum

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 7, 3, 5, 5, 5, 7, 4, 7, 4, 5 Total: 58 (12-96)

Lyra Chii

Hello c:

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 1, 6, 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4, 5, 2, 1 Total: 37 (12-96)

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 7, 5, 5, 3, 5, 6, 3, 2, 4, 6, 2 Total: 55 (12-96)

HelllixX generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 19!

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Irkimest
HelllixX
Irkimest
HelllixX
Thanks! Once I get it I'll help you out biggrin

It's okay, don't worry about it! whee -rubs head for luck- I got dis rofl
xD I'm just notifying you once I'm done that all item's after mean less to me so I'm a mass donator then lol!

Ooh that's nice of you emotion_yatta A sandwich for breakfast, yum
Hoping it's sooner than later xD either-way how's the day going?

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

I like Todd mostly for his work doing the art for Spider-Man. He was the one who made Spidey contort his body in poses while swinging. Might not be very aerodynamic but it sure looked cool. And since he is an artist he lets his artwork speak for itself with very few word balloons cluttering the page. He's like the anti-Frank Miller.
So who's your favorite Street Fighter character?
Yes I love his spidey work as well, espcially the eyes. I really love his work for Venom's creation and such. I love Spawn a lot and feel a mass amount of indie comics have great stories O.O But you're right there are tons of comics with text bubble clutter... The number one reason I hate a lot of comics >.< I prefer the images tell the movement and use of the gutters. Crimson Viper is my favourite of all time, and Cammy or Akuma as well.

You must love Marvel VS Capcom 3. I like C. Viper but am not too great with her. She requires a great degree of technical mastery to fully utilize her style. My favorites are Chun-Li, Ibuki, and, thanks to Ultra SFIV, Poison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff