Welcome to Gaia! ::

Missyllaneous generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 730!

Adorable Ante

Irkimest rolled 12 8-sided dice: 7, 3, 1, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2 Total: 30 (12-96)

HelllixX
Irkimest
HelllixX
Irkimest
HelllixX
Thanks! Once I get it I'll help you out biggrin

It's okay, don't worry about it! whee -rubs head for luck- I got dis rofl
xD I'm just notifying you once I'm done that all item's after mean less to me so I'm a mass donator then lol!

Ooh that's nice of you emotion_yatta A sandwich for breakfast, yum
Hoping it's sooner than later xD either-way how's the day going?

Pretty good so far, I just woke up emotion_drool How's yours?

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 126!

Blessed Treasure

urgh!!!!

my daily treats are not working sad
I must earn free GC so I can buy the MCs for my quest smile

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 70!

Blessed Treasure

why do I keep rolling the RNG?

I don't even remember what the winning numbers are smile

habits

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
Rupuzzled

habits

Wow. You've got a problem. There are groups that help people with that kind of thing. haha

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

I like Todd mostly for his work doing the art for Spider-Man. He was the one who made Spidey contort his body in poses while swinging. Might not be very aerodynamic but it sure looked cool. And since he is an artist he lets his artwork speak for itself with very few word balloons cluttering the page. He's like the anti-Frank Miller.
So who's your favorite Street Fighter character?
Yes I love his spidey work as well, espcially the eyes. I really love his work for Venom's creation and such. I love Spawn a lot and feel a mass amount of indie comics have great stories O.O But you're right there are tons of comics with text bubble clutter... The number one reason I hate a lot of comics >.< I prefer the images tell the movement and use of the gutters. Crimson Viper is my favourite of all time, and Cammy or Akuma as well.

You must love Marvel VS Capcom 3. I like C. Viper but am not too great with her. She requires a great degree of technical mastery to fully utilize her style. My favorites are Chun-Li, Ibuki, and, thanks to Ultra SFIV, Poison.
You know me sooo well *chuckle. Poison is another character I play to for kicks. I used to play online but not anymore, to little time for that. I love her in Marvel Vs Camcom! My team #1 is X-23, C.Viper, Morrigan. #2 Deadpool,C.Viper,Trish.
ULTIMATE ONLY #3 Firebrand, Wolverine, Vergil.

Rupuzzled generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 971!

Blessed Treasure

Raiden Valentine

LOL
I am beyond help smile

Devoted Punk

12,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Moira 200
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX

You must love Marvel VS Capcom 3. I like C. Viper but am not too great with her. She requires a great degree of technical mastery to fully utilize her style. My favorites are Chun-Li, Ibuki, and, thanks to Ultra SFIV, Poison.
You know me sooo well *chuckle. Poison is another character I play to for kicks. I used to play online but not anymore, to little time for that. I love her in Marvel Vs Camcom! My team #1 is X-23, C.Viper, Morrigan. #2 Deadpool,C.Viper,Trish.

No Akuma? I'm surprised. I also see someone favors the Capcom side of the game. I can't say I have a preferred team but my favorite characters are Dante, She-Hulk, X-23, Chris, Captain America, Storm, Phoenix and Phoenix. I would include Jill if not for her Level 5 Super that makes her go so fast she loses control and can't hit a damn thing. stare Special mention goes to Morrigan. I love her but I've never been able to play Darkstalkers, and thanks to CAPCOM'S refusal to do anything with the franchise I probably never will.

Adored Lunatic

yaminakathy the 2nd
I hate essays, namely because my grammar sucks. So glad I am done with classes dealing with essays. What is the topic?

I probably won't, I have animation to work on, a quiz to take and fixing up a script like homework, but i'll try same to you once you finish the evil essay.

ah... i still have to write essays... mn i chose to do de-extinction, but it could have been any topic really
having lots to do is hard... but then again i'm procrastinating... which isn't a good sign either... such a bad person...

Adored Lunatic

Erry Chu
young sherlock holmes?is it the same as this..? ----& oooo i'm reading " Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1 "
which contain, A STUDY IN SCARLET, THE SIGN OF FOUR, and others more xD

ah possibly not by the same author although i know what you're talking about since my younger sister bought a similar book from barnes and nobles. i'm not into the mystery novels really... so i guess i would never read it unless it was either dealing in fantasy or revenge, revenge fantasies are the best

Greyyyy's Wife

Friendly Conversationalist

16,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shimo Kousetsu
Well, it's time for me to go now. ; o; I probably won't be back for like five hours or something, urgh.

Goodbye everyone~ Have wonderful days/nights! C: Mwah~

>w< You too~~~

Sparkly Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Irkimest
Lyra Chii

Hello c:

Hai

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raiden Valentine
Moonlight Rose113
REALLY SORRY I HAVENT BEEN REPLYING GUYS, BEEN VERY BUSY THIS WEEK SO PLEASE BE PATIENT, I LOVE YOU ALL~~~

WE LOVE YOU, TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

User Image

Th-thank you... >/////<
I IS BACKS emotion_dowant

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX

No Akuma? I'm surprised. I also see someone favors the Capcom side of the game. I can't say I have a preferred team but my favorite characters are Dante, She-Hulk, X-23, Chris, Captain America, Storm, Phoenix and Phoenix. I would include Jill if not for her Level 5 Super that makes her go so fast she loses control and can't hit a damn thing. stare Special mention goes to Morrigan. I love her but I've never been able to play Darkstalkers, and thanks to CAPCOM'S refusal to do anything with the franchise I probably never will.
I love Darkstalkers and CAPCOM to death.... But I would so have Venom on my team if he was in this game. Not really into Akuma in this game because I feel to powerful, I know sounds odd. I love X-23 to death as well, Marvel needs some more of their roaster xD I play Phoenix for kicks and storm because of made combos!
Again DARKSTALKERS love <3 The Comics are good to~

Greyyyy's Wife

16,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rupuzzled

habits

It's one of those days xD