Welcome to Gaia! ::

MyNameIsKir
=P
What equals P?
The20
MyNameIsKir
=P
What equals P?

Whatever was on the previous line. At least in some languages.
The economy continues to hyperinflate. o.o; Oh well, I'll go read all of storyline that's been updated since I've been gone.

Everyday Cat

Dreadpirate Chris Roberts
MyNameIsKir
Dreadpirate Chris Roberts
So why did this person have access to your account?

Scriptkitten
What? No, it isn't the bf. It's family.

fixed

lol

No but really. At the time I had to make the bank account, it was my first account ever and I was convinced into agreeing to have him on there. It was shortly after certain bad things happened and it was decided I wasn't able to take care of *anything* myself. And then it stayed that way. ._.

Everyday Cat

Sir Leto
The economy continues to hyperinflate. o.o; Oh well, I'll go read all of storyline that's been updated since I've been gone.
Yeah, the economy is horrible. But it's not completely hopeless! I tend to cash in on alllllll the "leaving Gaia take all my s**t" threads. And then a few other things. Next I knew I was a billionaire...

And yet I still can't afford art. These new pixels are cute but not quite what I had in mind! gonk
Scriptkitten
Sir Leto
Yeah, the economy is horrible. But it's not completely hopeless! I tend to cash in on alllllll the "leaving Gaia take all my s**t" threads. And then a few other things. Next I knew I was a billionaire...

And yet I still can't afford art. These new pixels are cute but not quite what I had in mind! gonk

Welcome to Gaia Online. Where you have have 60 billion gold worth of items and still be poor.
#totallynotannoyed

Though on the bright side...

On a small project I'm working on with a team, I finally convinced them to ditch the SoundManager2 object to stream from Soundcloud and to use the Soundcloud widget itself instead. After them struggling to make a stable build, they made one that was only partially stable, then relented and told me that "sure, we'll do that, if you integrate your Soundcloud widget branch with a branch off of master and manage to make it stable."

So I did. Because I was pretty much doing the programming equivalent of scrapbooking I couldn't really test my code as I went, but finally I had a finished product. And so I tested it out, and it worked out perfectly, until my local node.js server crashed. I was horrified because it looked to be working so perfectly. That is, until I found the cause. In a piece of code originating from master, a close brace was in the wrong place, and took no time to fix.

Most satisfying pull request ever.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sir Leto
These ads are getting out of hand.
I used to avoid adblock on sites I frequent. Gaia's new CEO made me stop giving a s**t about their revenue.
Sonic Offline
Sir Leto
I used to avoid adblock on sites I frequent. Gaia's new CEO made me stop giving a s**t about their revenue.
I turned it off to see what was so special about daily chance now. edit: Aparently several of my previously really cheap items now go for several billion in the marketplace, I really hope people aren't buying items at that price and contributing to the problem. I need to talk about something else other than the economy every time I pop in. Right now the thought that I really wasted highschool and just existed is going throug my mind. I partially wasted my first year of college, but I made a lot better use of the time than I did in highschool. edit: I am now worth approximately 143,697,703,495 gold, due items costing thousands of times more than they used to.
Sir Leto
Sonic Offline
Sir Leto
I turned it off to see what was so special about daily chance now. edit: Aparently several of my previously really cheap items now go for several billion in the marketplace, I really hope people aren't buying items at that price and contributing to the problem. I need to talk about something else other than the economy every time I pop in. Right now the thought that I really wasted highschool and just existed is going throug my mind. I partially wasted my first year of college, but I made a lot better use of the time than I did in highschool. edit: I am now worth approximately 143,697,703,495 gold, due items costing thousands of times more than they used to.
Define "wasted".

I don't even block ads, but i don't allow scripts in most cases, so i don't see many ads either.
The20
Sir Leto
Sonic Offline
Sir Leto
Define "wasted".

I don't even block ads, but i don't allow scripts in most cases, so i don't see many ads either.
I kind of just existed and didn't make friends at all in highschool. I just went to school and back home. I didn't participate in anything at all. I got the minimum grades possible to pass classes and actually didn't get to walk, but made up the credit in 5 days after school ended and got my diploma. Last year I did better but still horrible, and now have a relationship. Living with my brother I have a lot more freedom and I'm starting to more than just exist. This year I'm going to going to setup work schedules so I don't continually put off work.

This video is appropriately named.
Sir Leto
The20
Sir Leto
Sonic Offline
Sir Leto
Define "wasted".

I kind of just existed and didn't make friends at all in highschool. I just went to school and back home. I didn't participate in anything at all. I got the minimum grades possible to pass classes and actually didn't get to walk, but made up the credit in 5 days after school ended and got my diploma. Last year I did better but still horrible, and now have a relationship. Living with my brother I have a lot more freedom and I'm starting to more than just exist. This year I'm going to going to setup work schedules so I don't continually put off work.

This video is appropriately named.
Sounds like what i do right now - just existing, that is.
Your video lead me to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0GedDhoCAU. I like that video.

Unrelated: i could try to write a program that creates a vector graphic out of some data i have, or i could simply use the one i already have that i can modify to write in normal image files. I think i'll go with the vector graphics.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
lol I'm to the point that I want a job just to have something to do during the day
Sonic Offline
lol I'm to the point that I want a job just to have something to do during the day
I wish I had a job so I wouldn't have to ask my parents for money, and because my insurance is really high. I have a guaranteed seasonal job, but that's only for 3 months of the year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff