Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm contemplating the acquisition of the Unreal Anthology (UK import, because someone thought it was fun to deny us the gory glory of the first Unreal Tournament).
On the other hand i just bought 1404 AD and i'm still not even halfway trough those two books i bought (GEB, mostly. You're responsible for that one, Psychic. If my brain breaks reading this i'll hold you responsible.)
The20
I'm contemplating the acquisition of the Unreal Anthology (UK import, because someone thought it was fun to deny us the gory glory of the first Unreal Tournament).
Yeah, German releases of games are bullshit. Also, I really want to play UT2004 now.
The20
(GEB, mostly. You're responsible for that one, Psychic. If my brain breaks reading this i'll hold you responsible.)
You're welcome.
Scriptkitten
Anyone else by chance being throttled to hell and back by T-Mobile? I mean really.

What's weird is that it lagged hard for like two weeks, then all day yesterday it was suddenly so fast I could watch a bunch of HD videos on YouTube. But today around mid-afternoom it was suddenly worse than ever. da fuq.

*cries*

It varies by area. I know some populated areas where T-mobile provides the best by far, and some equally populated areas where it's about as reliable as a crumbled cracker.

I'm very surprised that Daeken is such a fan of T-mobile though not so much at his pushing you to get it. He travels more than me and should have been driven nuts by his constant loss of connection by now.

If you're ever willing to experiment I'd be curious to see if there's a correlation between loss of speeds and time of day.

Everyday Cat

MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten
Anyone else by chance being throttled to hell and back by T-Mobile? I mean really.

What's weird is that it lagged hard for like two weeks, then all day yesterday it was suddenly so fast I could watch a bunch of HD videos on YouTube. But today around mid-afternoom it was suddenly worse than ever. da fuq.

*cries*

It varies by area. I know some populated areas where T-mobile provides the best by far, and some equally populated areas where it's about as reliable as a crumbled cracker.

I'm very surprised that Daeken is such a fan of T-mobile though not so much at his pushing you to get it. He travels more than me and should have been driven nuts by his constant loss of connection by now.

If you're ever willing to experiment I'd be curious to see if there's a correlation between loss of speeds and time of day.
it does seem a bit better in the wee hours of the night, but it sure wasn't last night. And I stayed up until 4, oops.

Luckily the new billing cycle is tomorrow... I can haz my 4G back finally ; 3;
Hah, I stayed up until 3 am last night. I'd gotten my sleep schedule down initially after I moved but after getting sick I completely screwed that up. Oh well, I'm up, I'm awake, and I'll be back on track and back to
(flashy image warning)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And never before has it been so awesome.

Everyday Cat

MyNameIsKir
Hah, I stayed up until 3 am last night. I'd gotten my sleep schedule down initially after I moved but after getting sick I completely screwed that up. Oh well, I'm up, I'm awake, and I'll be back on track and back to
(flashy image warning)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And never before has it been so awesome.
hah I love that image. Glad you're feeling better ^^
Scriptkitten
hah I love that image. Glad you're feeling better ^^

Thank you. It's awesome to be back in business. I'm going to sneak into a bar for the first time tonight as part of a graduation party. Not mine, but it's going to be killer fun. I also got free tacos today. And now I'm playing with the beauty of Active Record.

Everyday Cat

Ugh. I paid my phone bill this morning (it was actually on autopay) thinking I'd get my 4G back.

Instead my ******** service got cut off completely, their website is down, and it's 1 AM so no ******** way their customer service is open not that I could call them anyway. So I get to wait until whenever it's fixed, in the meantime I get to stare at my ******** $400 paperweight of a phone.

I mean at least I have wifi at the house... on my iPod... Fuuuuck this screen is tiny in comparison.
Who wants to help me pick another provider ._.
Not Sprint. They're infamous for being even worse in all realms of cell service. Otherwise good luck.

Everyday Cat

MyNameIsKir
Not Sprint. They're infamous for being even worse in all realms of cell service. Otherwise good luck.

I actually had sprint before all this... Never had any issues with them.
They're expensive as ******** but I might switch back, if I don't have to deal with this bullshit it may just be worth it. But I'll shop around first.

A part of me wonders if Daeken recommended them so hard as some kind of cruel joke. >_>;

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
People like to b***h about AT&T, but I've actually not had a single issue with them o.o
Scriptkitten

A part of me wonders if Daeken recommended them so hard as some kind of cruel joke. >_>;

Daeken isn't like that. He genuinely loves T-Mobile. The guy has it himself note. I personally have Verizon but I'm getting special treatment. $30 a month for unlimited voice and text plus 10 gb data. I get reception everywhere too, I love it.

Sonic Offline
People like to b***h about AT&T, but I've actually not had a single issue with them o.o

I left because they caught me using a call only plan on an iPhone. They're hit or miss. They're not particularly good or bad in anything in my opinion. Well, except actual calls. Those are crazy clear.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
MyNameIsKir
Scriptkitten

Daeken isn't like that. He genuinely loves T-Mobile. The guy has it himself note. I personally have Verizon but I'm getting special treatment. $30 a month for unlimited voice and text plus 10 gb data. I get reception everywhere too, I love it.

Sonic Offline

I left because they caught me using a call only plan on an iPhone. They're hit or miss. They're not particularly good or bad in anything in my opinion. Well, except actual calls. Those are crazy clear.
Well, now that I'm thinking about it, on go phones (which is what plan I currently use with a Nexus 5) they don't just throttle your data when you run out, they straight up cut you off.
I also like T-Mobile.
Latex is inconsequent. It should not care about the formating of the source at all, yet it does react to newlines. Why?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff