Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lanackse-Kanvae
Why am I only getting told now to check my breasts? Not even a demo on how to do it either. Oh well the internet gave me a good guide on how to do it.

Seriously apart from the whining, breasts are serious business and I want them cancer free.

and you have been telling me that I was not allowed to check your breast, double standards.

I will go drown my sorrows in coffee now.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Why am I only getting told now to check my breasts? Not even a demo on how to do it either. Oh well the internet gave me a good guide on how to do it.

Seriously apart from the whining, breasts are serious business and I want them cancer free.

I really should ask my doctor about that next time (aka when I bother to get a new one). No matter how many times I feel my breasts or try to consult the internet I will never understand what a breast is supposed to feel like without squeezing healthy breasts, and I'd rather random dudes groping me to me groping several random healthy breasts for reference.

In other news, my resume sucks. If anyone would be so kind as to send me copies of their first resumes from when they entered the tech field, I'd much appreciate it. I have a huge list of skills and a good language list for a junior full stack dev but no idea how to present them well.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
MyNameIsKir
Lanackse-Kanvae

I really should ask my doctor about that next time (aka when I bother to get a new one). No matter how many times I feel my breasts or try to consult the internet I will never understand what a breast is supposed to feel like without squeezing healthy breasts, and I'd rather random dudes groping me to me groping several random healthy breasts for reference.

The problem with the "what breasts are supposed to feel like" thing is that each breast is individual and varies from person to person. One person's "normal" breasts are another's "I should get this checked out".

AutumnWolfgirl's Husband

Friendly Phantom

MyNameIsKir
Lanackse-Kanvae

In other news, my resume sucks. If anyone would be so kind as to send me copies of their first resumes from when they entered the tech field, I'd much appreciate it. I have a huge list of skills and a good language list for a junior full stack dev but no idea how to present them well.

You should basically be feeling for hard irregular lumps. The majority of your breasts is simply fat tissue. Aside from the fat, you might be able to feel a bit of firmness...that should be your mammary glands. Aside from that being a bit firm, your boobs should be soft. If you feel anything else...it's worth asking your doctor.
Saruwatari Kooji
MyNameIsKir
Lanackse-Kanvae

You should basically be feeling for hard irregular lumps. The majority of your breasts is simply fat tissue. Aside from the fat, you might be able to feel a bit of firmness...that should be your mammary glands. Aside from that being a bit firm, your boobs should be soft. If you feel anything else...it's worth asking your doctor.

Because my breasts are small and "young" enough they're very firm with very little soft tissue also making it hard to tell. If they were a B cup I'd have a hard time grabbing them. More than that and I couldn't. Tl;dr I need a doctor to teach me. Though I'm not sure if I should try to hold out for a job with a health plan or try to find someone who takes my health plan from back home down here.
WWLink
Sir Leto
Scriptkitten
I'm such an otaku.

But a terrible chef. They turned out so bland. So very bland. I was too lazy to stuff them and regretted that too. So I made some chicken salad to at least eat on the side.

Usually I make a lot of mexican food, so I don't know what I'd call my self. I am actually latino, but not Mexican. I don't really care much for some of the food from Panama. I guess as a result of living in texas for a few years, I became addicted to the food.

lol. My mom is also from central america, she was surprised at how different mexican food is. What can I say? I like chicken enchiladas but when it comes to Tamales, I want Nacatamals and won't accept any substitute!

Fried platanos are fantastic too. It's funny watching that finally catch on.

I made tamales once. Never again. (at least not without people to help) it took me six hours. edit: thanks whoever tipped me.
My neighbor just told me that according to rumors my girlfriend left me at some point during the last two or three years.
I'm not quiet sure what girlfriend those rumors are talking about.
The20
My neighbor just told me that according to rumors my girlfriend left me at some point during the last two or three years.

Just because you are seen with new "arm candy" at least once a week, it do not mean that you are trying to drown memories of a previous girlfriend.

Everyday Cat

I wish my workplace would understand one simple truth: 5% does not qualify as a raise, and they shouldn't be so condescending because I could only earn 4% this year. That's literally $0.37 more an hour. That's an extra 14.80 a week. That won't pay any bills, especially after taxes. But hey, I got a raise. Whee. -__-
Joda01
The20

Just because you are seen with new "arm candy" at least once a week, it do not mean that you are trying to drown memories of a previous girlfriend.
What is arm candy?

Edit: Nevermind, looked it up ...
I don't remember every having "arm candy".

Aged Lunatic

Scriptkitten
I wish my workplace would understand one simple truth: 5% does not qualify as a raise, and they shouldn't be so condescending because I could only earn 4% this year. That's literally $0.37 more an hour. That's an extra 14.80 a week. That won't pay any bills, especially after taxes. But hey, I got a raise. Whee. -__-

Better than getting a pay drop, or worse, laid off.
Scriptkitten

that's more than i got in four years, quit bitching.
Synapt
Scriptkitten

oh, you still exist.

Aged Lunatic

Pipebracket
Synapt
Scriptkitten

oh, you still exist.

Slightly unobservant it seems, I mean I know I hardly post a lot these days but still.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The thing is that getting a "raise" that doesn't keep up with inflation (which affects EVERYTHING) is technically getting a pay drop.

Say last year you had to work 10 minutes to afford a pint of milk and this year your wages went up by 2% but you had to work 12 minutes to afford that same pint of milk, is that really a raise?

No you haven't moved area, neither has there been a drying up of the dairy cows that would increase milk prices by 1000%, and no other outlying things that would heavily affect the price of milk apply to the question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff