Welcome to Gaia! ::

spunkanimedolphin
You're gonna have to use BBCode if you want to format anything here.

2,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The20
spunkanimedolphin
You're gonna have to use BBCode if you want to format anything here.
I was also going to edit the BBCode, but I didn't do that on my phone, so I decided to delete it, but apparently that didn't happen either.
Just swapped back to my Human G Corp Labcoat from my Zombie one. We Gaians survived another Hallowe'en! But I still have a dozen vials of unknown liquid on hand, just in case.
Well, it is now December. Why is time going by so fast lately?

Newbie Noob

The20
Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the more you use, the faster it spins.

The crazy thing is, I joined Gaia 11/18/2003, which makes this my 20th birthday for this account, and I still am somewhat active.

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
The20

I'm technically a few hours late, but Merry Christmas! mrgreen

Slutty_Eddie

The crazy thing is, I joined Gaia 11/18/2003, which makes this my 20th birthday for this account, and I still am somewhat active.

My account is a few days shy of being 20 years old as well! pirate A lot has happened since those days! I was just starting to believe in myself again at the time.
Happy Christmas everyone! To C&T members both past and present. smile

My account will be 20 in March. By this time 20 years ago, I was already a lurker, but hadn't signed up since there was that heavier rôle-playing emphasis.
I missed the big 20 year Anniversary of the thread! gonk
Kiretsu
I missed the big 20 year Anniversary of the thread! gonk

crying I did too. I saw they had some special forum for it, but didn't get involved.

Good to see you!
Speaking of 20th anniversaries. This past weekend was my 20th anniversary of registering here on Go-Gaia. biggrin

Dapper Gaian

1,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
contrains
Speaking of 20th anniversaries. This past weekend was my 20th anniversary of registering here on Go-Gaia. biggrin

Happy 20th! mrgreen

Newbie Noob

Mostly a bump in order to keep things alive on this thread, mostly.

Man, kids these days are spoiled. When I was into anime, they gave you a tape and a sheet of paper to read! No subs nor anything. Now a days, I can choose dub or subbed on a menu, and the dub isn't terrible.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff