Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

Ekene: *chuckles at the wriggling tube* Georgie? Eye on me? *arches an eyebrow a little* No No there are much better candidates for him; I'm a 'rebel' remember? *smiles a little*

Isoke: *smiles and hugs happily* Mmm... Its nice to see them together and so happy...
I hope you'll get one in the future Nata, as well! :3

Xin Yue: *watches the festivities happily*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: Oh, Elti wouldn't be here physically since she's the size of a whole planet. Planet's core. So even if they tried out of knightly duty, she would be perfectly safe ^__^ *shies away from Missy tubie* Shimy's really excited about Melisande, but...what Mom says is kind of menacing...

Mena's totally biased, Eli, don't believe her~ XDD (Though, I'm sure me crackshipping Mena x Tio isn't helping...but it's so much fuuuun... )

Mena: You had BETTER not be writing fanfiction neutral

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Amara: *crinkles her nose playfully at Ekene* Even rebel's can have an interest, silly big brother of mine! *she reaches up and gently tugs on one of his pierced ears before promptly turning to Xin Yue* Miss Yue! We're going to have another pink lady with us! *presents the tube to her*

*giggles* Amara is going a little overboard with her enthusiasm, methinks.

Gyasi: *nods, resting his cheek on Ekene's hair, mindful of his horns* Are you happy too?

*JUMPS ON KAI* YES THEY GREW!

EDIT: Amara: *wide-eyed* A planet? How do you bond to something so gi-normous?

Nerd

EEE The Knights Grew ?!?! AHH SO cute!!!! Cia Looks so SAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Ekene: Sure Sure *chuckles then looks over to Xin Yue* yes there will be so many Pretty Women in Pink *Smiles*

Amara is so cute X3 <33

Isoke: *smiles warmly* I am very veyr happy Gyasi....

Captcha- pel Yarwood

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: They have travel forms. Umm...about our size. Very reptile-y. They're the eldest species ^__^

That's what they like to say, anyway XDD Elti's housed in a amulet at the moment though~ It's convenient for the Contractors, but the Ti'ama tend to get a little grumpy when their consciousness is compressed into that small of a space, haha~

Mena: And of course, you're not about to actually explain why you know all this.

I'm a former magical girl, right? XDD

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles slightly...if she had eyes, you could bet she'd be looking Xin Yue over to see if she had Competition*

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Eni~ Sleeping in is good. >D

Chrys! I didn't know they came with different colours! Oh gosh, they're so...so...cute is one way to put it, but I probably mean hilarious. XD!!! I wonder if Maxx's noticed...

Shimy - I noticed! I was so proud when Colt cast a wise and resigned eye over his...interesting childhood escapades. THEY'RE LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE NOW. crying

Nata - oh dear. That's terrible. All of a sudden?
And as for wanting one...someday! For sure! Talking about someday, we finally thrashed out the details of the summer RP-event we've been planning for half a year now...I know it's premature to get excited about something six months away, but, agh, we're gonna see if we can go all out for this one. ...I just pray there will still be people interested in HyTech then. XD;;

...Talking about six months...Kai...don't...as much as I suck at horse bodies, I sucked even more at them six months ago when I drew those...and you of all people would know how sucky my horse bodies are... XD;;;;;

EDIT: Shimy... *crackships Mena/Tio too ahahahahah*
Xin Yue: *holds the tube gently* Well, welcome to our growing Hyte family Miss Melisande! And it's so nice to see all of the lovely Gen children all grown up! You look so lovely Amara, as do your brothers as well as the cuppies! And i cannot wait to see how the two knights in shiny HyTech armor have turned out as well.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Me: *tugs boyfriend's sleeve* Remember my giraffe girl?
Him: Yeah?
Me: *shows Amara's full pic*
Him: WOAH. She's hot! She was before, but damn!

PROOF OF HOTNESS.

Amara: *flicks her ears, smacking Ekene's leg with her tail* But they're lovely and unique. Right, Miss Yue? *beams*

LOL THE KNIGHTS. Ohgaw. My poor girl is going to be smitten and it's obvious by looking at Ciaran and Lancelot WHY. rofl

Gyasi: *embraces Isoke tight* We should get married, 'soke.

burning_eyes W-...what?

Gyasi: *hums* Someone mentioned Amara getting married, in jest, and I thought...why not? 'soke and I should be married too. n_n

...I think he's just happy the kids are grown. o_________________o;

Jun -- Yeah! Four different colors! XD I LOVE MAH PEACOCK O' CUTENESS.

Amara: Oh I see! Well, send her my fondest regards please, Eli~!

EDIT: *blushes lightly* Thank you, Miss Yue! O-oh...Ciaran...? *blinks, curious to see her Knight*

Fashionable Prophet

*flails at Chrys* Nononono, it should be a DOUBLE WEDDING and then Coltie and Mena can officially get hitched and there can be epic RP threads detailing wedding planning :3 (Has actually thought about this before, clearly)

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles pleasantly at Xin Yue, pleased by the welcome. If the Valentine's Rat is Competition, she'll let her slide for now*

Everyone should crackship Mena x Tio... XDD
Oh dear...do I sense a rivalry brewing? eek

Xin Yue: But yes, they will all be wonderful adults, this I'm sure of! And a double-wedding! It shall be wonderful! I hope we can all attend and make it a beautiful event!

(Totally knows what else will need to be added to the inventory slots now....we need rings and fans! (thought of the rings for marrage/promsie rings/etc and the fans....just cause Xin Yue's inspired me. :#)

Nerd

LOL! X3 Proof of hotness yes OwO

Ekene: *cuckles* yes both special in their lovely ways..Isoke: W-What? *flushes brightly*

haha Very happy he is X3

Isoke: *still bright red* I... i think thats a lovely idea...

Fwee my Birdie is cuuute X3

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Oooooooooh yes we should, Shimy!! 8D That'd be awesome (and disasterous, lol)!!

Gyasi: *smiles warmly at Isoke* Really? Wonderful! I'll find a nice ring, and propose to you properly. *kisses the springbok's cheek fondly*

*falls over* STOP BEING SO METHODICAL ABOUT IT! scream

Amara: A wedding? *perks, looking to the tube in her hands excitedly* I hope you'll be around for it! *whispers to the tube* But don't take the bride's thunder. *giggles*
Xin Yue: I'm sure everything will turn out just lovely indeed! It will be beautiful, especially if everyone can come! And yes, we shall hope that Melisande will be among us for that event as well!

Fashionable Prophet

Haha...oh, Melisande... (Maybe Xin Yue's sweetness will convince her instead to try emulating the nicer, less-violent rat? ^___^;; ) And we do need rings! I mean, 'Mena's got her ring that Coltie sent her avvie, but it's not quite the same~

Mena: Oh, why not. I mean, since we've already done the hard part of raising kids to adulthood, I guess getting married's a good way to celebrate... XDD

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles in protest, she was planning to be the cutest, most elegant little flower girl ever*

YES. And Maxx can get one of those clerical licenses off the internet and do the ceremonies~ XDD (Or Demi. Either one would be awesome. rofl ) I mean, the prep threads alone would be worth it. Maybe we can have an unofficial event thread and everyone's avvies can dress up~ ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff