Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Amara: How...complicated. *giggles behind her hand* Can you warn us before you do that, Eli? *thinks she'd be embarrassed just knowing what's going on*

Gyasi: Makes me more content with my...simplistic life style. *chuckles, bemused*
Isoke: yes Ekene more confidence *smiles*

Ekene: .-.;;

Dapper Codger

*scuttles around*

Fashionable Prophet

Eli: Oh, I don't have a real henshin yet, Elti and I are still working out my phrase and all that~ ^__^

Mena: Yes, Gyasi...be very glad for a simple life... >.>;;
Be thankful, I imagine that once has has his phrase, there's going to be a blinding amount of sparklies around here. xd
*Perches on Slann* Owo~<33

Dapper Codger

D: *falls over*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So what's this about a wedding? >.>
I didn't think iw as that heavy ;-; lol

Gyasi, Isoke are having a double Wedding with Mena and Colt X3

Dapper Codger

D: I'm a stick, I can't hold much up ;-;!! *sits by and cuddles* heart

George: D:!!! Can I be a bride's maid?!?!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Gyasi: *agrees with Isoke* Listen to your father, 'kene. If he hadn't had courage, we wouldn't be planning a wedding right now. I'm a little thick in the head. n_n

At least he admits it. >w>

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noe: *broods* I'm not going to be a brides maid.

The brat... anyway that's awesome! When will this take place XD

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Amara: *loops her arm with Noe, smiling warmly* Me either, but that's more because there's no bride in my parent's wedding. n_n

No idea! XD

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Noe: I don't wanna be a braids maid before I'm a bride. *looks away dejectedly*

Aww she's a bit lovesick right now. Don't mind her. XD Ack! Work is picking up will be AFK for a bit. heart

Fashionable Prophet

Mena: Aaah...we'll think on that, Georgie. If you are, though, you can't harass the groomsmen or ushers during the ceremony neutral You can be wild during the reception though~ ^___^

Eli: Sure, you don't mind Georgie being wild, but you freak out when you think Zaney and I are causing trouble...

Mena: Slann can deal with the sexual harassment lawsuits, I don't have to~ twisted

No set date...we should time it to not interfere with official events. Either before the Valentine's or after it, I guess~ (I'm assuming there's a Valentine's event/raffle, but we'll let Jun or Maxx or Belle give the official word on that XDD )

Eli: *snuggles Noe reassuringly* If it's our parents, it can't count! I mean, they're only taking care of what they should've a long time ago~ ^_____^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff