Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Phantom

Felyse: *smiles* Can't be a flower girl without flowers! ^3^ Oh! I'd love to see your secret garden! 8O

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

*snugs all and falls asleep* Bed time for kai. User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

*backreads* O_O Ho-ly-cow. THE GROWTHS LOOK SO AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen BEYOND awesome actually, lol.

Kura: *looks Amara over and lets out a whistle* Wow. That's some hot stuff right there.

Claire: *eyes Ciaran appreciatively* Nice....

Bytes: o_O? Ok... Erm, congrats? *don't care all too much, except Tamaki*

Tamaki: *flutters over to Amara* Good evening, Mademoiselle. You are looking quite gorgeous tonight.

Twins: *rolls their eyes*

Orenji: *approaches Zane* You bigger now. ^^ Why you have soap? o.o

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

ACK! My thinger says Rose's birthday was today!! D: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!! WE LOVE YOU!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*glomps Chrys*

How's everyone doin' tonight? ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mrow, good evening, everyone. smile

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
aslfjdaslfkdjaslfjdaslfjkaslfkjasdf eek
Amara..! Zane..! (sup! whee )
Ciaran and Lance..!
eek
*stunned by awesomeness*
*Pounces the Nao* blaugh

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Heya Komi~ whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WIP Lyte fanart! My inkpen is dying. D:

Romantic Reveler

CUTE! <3333

*small grin* Everyone seems so pleased.

Shy Phantom

So CUTE! <333333
Wow, that's AWESOME work, Nao!

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Noe: *sits quietly brooding over a book on the couch* *sigh*

And that is adorable Nao XD
Hi Komi, Frozen Flames, Malhy, Kuro, InkyPhoenix, Kuu, Randy, Shimy, Kaitaia, Nageya, Kami, Byagane, elfgurl, Cinderfae, Eni, thy, Lady Evelyn, Mystaira, Chrys, Lin, Syr~! heart

Oh Ruri, your Lytes have such sweet names! xd

What a fascinatingly calico B'alam, Silver Tygress~! And aww, her temper is a little sad~ sweatdrop I don't think I've seen her in your sig before!

Welcome to the main thread Soulless, since you've been in our event thread, hee! I'm glad you liked the SS enough to come along, and thank you for posting! 3nodding

Welcome to HyTech, Kishing, and I hope you and your SO enjoyed your SSes~! biggrin

I like how you used the snow globe belt, Kitsu~! I didn't know how nice it was until I saw it on you, hee~ whee

Ooh Nao, I didn't know those were feeders too, hee! Thank you so much for all the stuff you showed me and I'm sorry I'm such a newbie, hee, but I love knowing about this~~ whee
Hee, I love your Lyte fanart! Especially your Dasher's face getting hit by the snowball, hee~~~ xd Pleaseplease post them again when you're done so I can put it in the fanart section okie? heart

I like the idea of character playlists, Kuu! That's so cute~! I'm curious about what Noe has, hee~ biggrin ?
Iris is just so pretty! I saw him in the pick-up thread, and I was happy to see you got the Gift of the Goddess Daruma too~ Congratulations! 4laugh

I hope you're safely home, Ruthie~! surprised

xd I think calling the Maxwell Lyte Narwhal is reallyreally cute, Slann!

Aziza is so lovely, Epine~! I'd loved to see her when she's unmasked, ee~ whee

Lovelylovely new eggs, Rose~! 4laugh ::clickclick::

The Lab roses became so adorably funny~!! xd Oh, I must tell Kyou whenever I see her how much I like them!

PoorpoorNata!! gonk I love scented products too and I would be so sad if that happened! But I think if you do want to try the Body Shop products they let you test? Or maybe you should go get it checked and see if it was just the weather or the peppermint or something~~ crying

I'm sorry you'll have to wear pink, Loki, but at least the dress style looks quite pretty! biggrin

!! gonk I can't believe Zaney and Cia finally saw each other and then went away!!!

Missy will be lovely, I know it too! ::cuddles her tubie gently:: Yay another pinkie girl~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh Rose, you should have told us it was your birthday~! We love you Rose and we're glad we have you with us! Happy belated birthday!! whee
Happy birthday today Kaisanti~! Xiau Li is beautiful and I hope you have a wonderfulwonderful time! Awww you're not getting old~~~ 4laugh

And hurrah for the growths~! Hee, how exciting when four of them grow up together! biggrin And it's so wonderful to see all of you so happy, I think they grew up great! I especially like that anecdote about your boyfriend that you had, Chrys~~~ xd

The flats and auctions are scheduled for next week, so there's more excitement to come~~ biggrin

The idea of a wedding is lovely! I was just thinking that Coltie and Mena are so tragically worn-down parents that they might need a wedding... sweatdrop And I'd love to see all the festivities~! So sweet of you, Gyasi!

I'm sososososorry I've been away so long, guys! gonk My family is reallyreally into the Christmas spirit still and I'll be gone in a huge group exodus to Malaysia's Genting this weekend. crying I'll be here as much as I can until then and then as much as I can after I'm back! Lovelove~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff