Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heya Kuro; you like Zane's new look too?

Xin Yue: *thinks out loud about planning* We'll need, a dress for Mena, suits for the boys, flower bouquets, plus the dinner, pictures...so much to do!!

(So wants to plan out a quest/RL aquisition Hyte somehow. All I know so far is that I want a hobby of theirs to maybe be photography.)

Fashionable Prophet

Zane can sell the soap, Eli will sell the shampoo~ And it will all be shimmery~ ^__~

Oh, Kuro, we missed you~ :3 Colton's getting married BTW.

Mena: Yes, let's just decide for him now, shall we? *rolls eyes at her mother*
Soooooorrryy... I had a mandatory freak out and ran out into the living room with minimal clothing on (alright, a big t-shirt) and my cousins were playing rock band and I freaked out at them and they didn't know what I was talking about.

[takes a deep breath]

Firstly, sorry I haven't been on recently. I've been working the after holiday-rush and have fallen asleep at odd hours - erm, normal hours. But, I'm done with work tomorrow! Yay!

Secondly... HOMFGZANEISACTUALLY -- Colton's getting married?

Colton: cool Excellent. Finally.

Yes! Rose, I LOVE Zane's new look. [squishes Jun and Maxx with... ninja soap]

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Hi Epine!!

*snugs Loki more* I AM FANTASTIC. *fawns over her darling girl* How're you?

*LEAPS ON KURO AND FREAKS OUT AGAIN* HE LOOKS SO COOL!! CONGRATS!!!

Gyasi: Mm, that would work nicely, to keep with tradition! It looks like our lovely Xin Yue is willing to help us! *smiles at his friend* I appreciate that very much.

Amara: *is all wicked-little-sister now, her tail flicking against Ekene's leg* Now now big brother, you'll never know if you don't a~ask--ZANEY! *carefully puts the tube in Xin Yue's hands before rushing over to the kuppy, throwing her arms around him in a hug* We did it!! We're awesome!

rofl
Xin Yue: In regards to my current status, I am attached to none, if you're curious. Though it does seem I may have admirers? *is clueless to this sort of thing*

And it of course is no problem, dear Gyasi! I would love to help if I can. *holds the tube gratefully* Well hello again Miss Melisande. :3

*is also clueless to this sort of thing* (goes to update her journal with all of the new growths)
Chrys - I'm good. Except that my sister is gonna make me wear a pink bridesmaid dress for her wedding. XD And makeup. gonk
Zaney: [laughing, and even blushing a little bit] Heeeey there, Amara. You look gorgeous, of course. Nice... shorts. lol And yes, we are awesome.

[hugs Chrys and jumps around the thread] Thanks~ He looks EVIL, but a CLEAN kinda evil. And Amara's LEGS O_O So HAWT.

BRB. Have to go run around the house again to TOTALLYFREAKOUT! [SQUEE]

Dapper Codger

AHHH SORRY I DISAPPEARED >__> My brother stole my net connection ;-;

George: Uhmmm I have every color of the rainbow O________O!!!!!!

>__> He does :/

@Jun: NIGHT LUFFERLY!! And I think Julien's naive innocence outweighs his non-animal leggyness <__< Tough break man :/

Fashionable Prophet

Mena: It's been a long time coming... *sly grin*

Eli: Now we won't be illegitimate children anymore! ^___^

.... >.>;; Oh, Eli... *pats the oblivious kuppy's poofy hair* Zane does look very dashing, and a proper foe for his twin brother~

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles a bit, seemingly resigned that with all the new growths and wedding announcements she is not in fact the center of attention at the moment. But she's sure she soon will be, because that's How the Universe Works.*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*tries to update her journals too* lol

ARGH Loki! I'd refuse! LOL I'd say Purple is about as close as I get to pink! D: Makeup I can deal with in light amounts. XD I bet someone may enjoy to see you all gussied up. ;3

Amara: *beams at Zane* You look so handsome! I can't wait to see what Ciaran thinks! *releases the kuppy and does a little circle like she did for Jun* Thank you~! *stretches out a leg to look over her own markings*

She's utterly clueless. rofl ZANE. NICE...SHORTS. AHAHAHAHA. ILU. XD *JUMPS AROUND WITH KURO MOAR* You're getting me all riled up again, AAARGH I HAVE TO FINISH PAYROLL! *trying to work, forsrs!* XD

Julien is just win, it's impossible to not love him. <3
Chrys - He's already threatened to crash the wedding so he can see. xD; My sister made me promise to stay for photographs after the wedding before we all head over to the reception at her fiancee's grandma's house. So I'm sure he will get to see a picture - and you will, too, of course! 3nodding <3

Here's what she intends on the outfits looking like.

Nerd

ARRRGGHHH! Its Snowing AGAIN!!! @.@;

Ekene: O-Oh *smiles a little shyly at Xin Yue, fumbling on his words a little* Hrmm... I um... Yeah .__.;
ARGH! Go do work, Chrys! 3nodding I have to shoot off anyways. Helping cousin move a GIANT table (like... for 16 people) into a truck. crying I shall be back tonight. [dumps wedding books on Colton and wraps Zaney's soapy hand with a plastic bag... in case it is a chemical weapon] Farewell all~ [SQUEES again before poofing off in sparklies] I'm catching it from Eli...
Yes, I wasn't sure what was in his hand until someone in the thread reminded me of his 'sup' :3

Xin Yue : Yes? *smiles sweetly* Can I help you Ekene?

(has to escape from work now...shall be back again tomorrow!)

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aaw Loki! *would refuse, LOL* I'm sure he'll be thrilled. >D

Aaw, take care Kuro! *blows kisses AND GLEE*

Amara: *giggles quietly, feigning interest in something on the couch while she listens*

EDIT: Aaw, bye Rose! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces