Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

George: OH MY GAWD O________O CAN I BE THE WEDDING SINGER D: ?!?! That way I won't harass anyone 8D!!

<__<;;; I dun wanna deal with lawsuits ;-;

Fashionable Prophet

Mena: You can be more than one wedding singer? O__o Well, I suppose you need to ask Gyasi and Isoke, since I'm sure they want a say in the entertainment too... *is amused*

Ahahaha...yeah, Mena's just being her very non-tactful self. We don't want you to deal with lawsuits either ^^;

Dapper Codger

Oh oops XD TYPO >__> SORRY GAIZ <__< >>

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Amara: *pats Noe's arm affectionately* Then you can just attend! There's nothing wrong with that. *muses* It's getting to be a big affair, huh?

Gyasi: ...seems that way.

Amara: *ribs her father* Cold feet already, dad?

Gyasi: Never. And for the record, I have hooves my sweet daughter. *smiles at George* I don't mind, so long as it's nothing lewd. I don't want us walking down the aisle to "I Like Big Butts," if you get my drift.

Dapper Codger

George: OF COURSE NOT D:!!! >__> I'll save that until the reception :/ *nod*

Interesting Conversationalist

x3 Aww. *silently watches the sweetness*

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Jun D
...Talking about six months...Kai...don't...as much as I suck at horse bodies, I sucked even more at them six months ago when I drew those...and you of all people would know how sucky my horse bodies are... XD;;;;;

You Don't Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Happens to love Lance and Cia!!!* heart Cia is just the CUTEST! *really wants her quest boy so she can play with him* XD

Oooooooooooooooooh rp event!!!!!! I'l be taking part!!!! heart heart

/late reply.

Sorry, Im stuck doing arty stuff for a few days. *clings to shop*

Romantic Reveler

AAAAAAAH. AAAAAAAH. O_O!!!!!
*FLAIL FLAIL FLAIL*

CIA. OMG he's so GORGEOUS! ;; *SUPPRESSING SQUEALS*

Shy Phantom

Felyse: Can I be a flower girl? 8D

... You're a boy. >.>;

Fashionable Prophet

Thread regulars and Lytes are totally welcome as well, people XDD

Mena: I suppose we can always have Maxx DJ in between Georgie's sets too... *figures they probably need dance-able music, in addition to Georgie's performances*

Eli: Also, there are to be absolutely no renditions of 'I'm Too Sexy'. Because we all still have the mental scarring from the last time Zane donned a speedo, and that song would be too much temptation for him...

Dun worry, Felyse, if Eli didn't have such a love of tuxedos he'd probably want to be a flower girl too ^__^

Yay Kitsu!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PETITE. *ATTACKS* ISN'T HE THE SEXIEST?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh wow, amaaazing growths! XD <3

-squeals excitedly-

Congrats!

Romantic Reveler

HE SO IS ;; *snuggles Chrys*

*small grin as he smooths his tunic, flicking his tail* I will do, I believe. *pleased*

Dapper Codger

George: I can do the slow dances o.o *nodnod* :3 OMG FELYSE :/ You should be the flower girl. Don't let gender ruin yer dreams Dx!!!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Gyasi: I think Felyse would be adorable with flowers. *chuckles*

Amara: Dad, you're biased. *giggles, before catching sight of Ciaran...and as any proper woman, she can only stare for several seconds* Ohmygosh. Ciaran?!

SERIOUSLY KIT. NOSEBLEEDS ALL AROUND. D: *still admiring while snuggling* <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces