Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

That was before Gaia had the lab coat, so Mena went the "vaguely car mechanic" look instead XDD I'm sure if she ever manages to attain RP+1 she'll be properly mad scientist-clad ^___^

Mena: ^__^; S'true...well, at least they've got the twin thing going for them. Your boys I'm sure will do fine in the world--and it's not like Amara is suffering at all. I sort of worry about the social consequences of...well, all my children choosing obscure things to emulate. I suppose it's my fault... >.>;;

Aww, like Hytech would be the same without its beautiful huntress, magical boy, and evil mastermind wannabe kuppies~ :3

Mena: ...that's one way to look at it, I suppose.

Eli: *beams at Amara* You think? That's good! My Ti'ama likes sparklies too :3 I maybe go overboard sometimes though...

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles furiously in anger at being temporarily ignored*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

*FACECLING ENIKIL* OUR GIRL GREW UP!!! *COWS AGAIN!*

Amara: *giggles at George* Okay! Do you have any though? I don't...and if I did, Saleem might have stolen it. *covers her mouth to keep from laughing*

Gyasi: *agrees with Shimy* Your children have brought much light and laughter to HyTech. It certainly wouldn't be the same without them, or their wonderful parents.

Amara: Oop! I'm so sorry lovely! *gently scoops the Melisande!tube up so she might be a part of the multiple conversations, smiling at Eli* Ti'ama? What's that?

*GLEES S'MORE*

Fashionable Prophet

Mena: *wryly* As long as they don't give Belle a heart attack with their antics, or cause Demi to send me bills for damages, I suppose it's all right.

Melisande!tubie: *is picked up by Amara, and wiggles as if to say 'That's right, include me...OR ELSE evil "*

Eli: Well, they're really big, and I guess they're sort of dragons and...they're what magical girls and boys bond to, to get their power. Because they're sort of world dragons, and reallyreally powerful only I guess they can't directly influence things themselves so they take Contractors and then we do stuff for them ^__^ They like sparkly things~

Maybe Eli's Contractee will come hang out at Hytech sometime, in her astral-projection-travel-form XDD
Okay, now that is an awesome surprise to come back to work to. *goes to oogle the big versions on the main page*

**must also admit that she says it is NOT a bad thing to say that Zane, Cia, Lance and Amara look hawt**

Nerd

*hugs Chrys in GLEEE!* Shes SOOO PRETTY EEEE!!!

Ekene: *sneaks over and hugs his sister from behind* Our Little Princess isn't so little anymore! * He teased and hugged her tightly*

Isoke: *smiles and walks over to Gyasi to watch their childrens antics* All grown up......

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

It is a very very good thing, Rose. ninja

Sorry guys, was distracted reading soquili stuff. xD ;;

Hi Sonicdude! owo

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Gyasi: *chuckles softly* They did take your charming traits, dear Philomena. I think they may be too busy with one another to destroy too much...

Amara: *looks wide-eyed at Eli* A dragon? Wow! I bet she's beautiful! Oh, I wonder if the Knights would feel obligated to joust the poor dear... *strokes the tube in her hands sweetly* Have you met our newest friend, Eli? *holds the tube up for the kuppy to inspect*

*bouncing between here and work, still grinning ear to ear*

ROOOOOOOSE! I'm glad you came back!! AND I UTTERLY AGREE. THEY ARE ALL AMAZING AND HAWT. *w*

EDIT: *BOUNCES WITH ENIKIL* WE HAD SUCH PRETTY BABIES. ;W;

Amara: *squeaks, grabbing the tube so it doesn't drop, leaning into Ekene* Kene~! See, I told you I'd be big too! *puffs up, before again offering the tube, this time to her brother* Look! We're going to have a lady with us soon!

Gyasi: *wraps an arm around Isoke's back, nuzzling the springbok's ear affectionately* They're all so wonderful, just like you~

stare Flirt.
CHRYS! smile ENI! POPE! SONIC! SHIMY! SLANN! MAXX! (anyone else I miss?)

Yes, I am so happy to be back here....and it makes me seriously want another kiddo. Yes, seriously. heart

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Slanndalous
He's a leg man >__> :/ what can I say
*safely locked away in his room, Julien stares at a hindpaw skeptically as if to say 'then why me?!?!?!* XD

Nata~ probably on clearance at a Body Shop near you! XD [At least, the Christmas limiteds we got in our Body Shops around the place seem to be. ^^;;]

Shimy - now I can't get it out of my head! "L'Oréal. Because you're worth it." *Eli swoosh-SPARKLE*

YEEEESSSSSS I LOVE MY SCANTILY-CLAD GIRLS...wait - that came out sounding a lot more wrong than what I actually meant in my head. gonk I mean drawing-wise! Really...

SYR~ That would be wonderful. whee

Eni! Good morning! XD I was wondering where you were - I'd forgotten you were off work till Jan!

EDIT: Shimy...if there ever was a tube who could learn how to roll hard enough to injure, Melisande!tubie would probably be it...
Also:
AnimeEyeshime
Mena: *wryly* As long as they don't give Belle a heart attack with their antics, or cause Demi to send me bills for damages, I suppose it's all right.
OH GOSH. MENA WORRYING ABOUT DAMAGES. SHE'S...SHE'S REALLY ALL GROWN-UP AND MATURE NOW. ;A;

EDITEDIT: crying I have to say...I'm really really really glad you guys find them...well...hawt. XD

EDITEDITEDIT: ...Okay, I just have to take some time out to say that the Lab SSs are cracking me up. rofl

Nerd

Ekene: Yes Yes... you look wonderful *grins then bliks looking at the tube* Ah a little Lady in our mists.... I bet she'll be a pretty little thing

Isoke: *flushes a little* And like you* Hugs tightly*

HI Thorn!!

ALl the Gens are Drop Dead SEXY XD!!!

Jun!!! Yeah ^^; I slept in *giggles* I don't work till friday!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

They're totally awesome, Jun!! GORGEOUS. Oh man, I can't stop staring!!

And here! These were my Lab babies, I got 'em all but the white rose! XD

Blue Rose // Yellow (w/Blue) 01 // Yellow (w/Blue) 02 // Red (Purple) 01 // Red (Red) 02 // Yellow (w/Red) 01 // Yellow (w/Red) 02

Amara: *agrees* Although you should be careful, I think Georgie had his eye on you. *grins playfully*

Gyasi: *pleased at the blush, hugging his partner tightly in response*

Fashionable Prophet

Melisande!tubie: *wiggles as if saying 'Darn right, Mister' in reply to Ekene*
Jun, I think you're right...and Mena's probably right about the Christmas event hytes... >.>;;

Ooh, Jun, I know, I can see it tooo...I have to talk my husband into helping me do at least that much of an animation XDD

Mena is really mature now! I guess it's true that kids do make their parents grow up... (Colt's really mature too, I guess because Zane and Eli have taken over the emotional theatrics XDD )

Interesting Conversationalist

Jun -- Unfortunately, I'm probably allergic to it now -- I have some peppermint lotion I absolutely adore, but suddenly this year it made my legs break out and itch horribly. So I'm hesitant to get anything scented now. crying

Oh god Rose, it makes me just want ONE! XD

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

EEEEEEEEEEEEE! They grew up Goregeous!!!!! *missed the squeeing!! crying *

OwO The knights grew?????? *flees to see* heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items